Subject: RFC 5564 on Linguistic Guidelines for the Use of the Arabic Language in Internet Domains

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:43:26 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5564

        Title:      Linguistic Guidelines for the Use 
                    of the Arabic Language in Internet 
                    Domains 
        Author:     A. El-Sherbiny, M. Farah,
                    I. Oueichek, A. Al-Zoman
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22850
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5564.txt

This document constitutes technical specifications for the use of
Arabic in Internet domain names and provides linguistic guidelines
for Arabic domain names.  It addresses Arabic-specific linguistic
issues pertaining to the use of Arabic language in domain names.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published 
for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC