Subject: RFC 5777 on Traffic Classification and Quality of Service (QoS) Attributes for Diameter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:43:51 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5777

        Title:      Traffic Classification and Quality of 
                    Service (QoS) Attributes for Diameter 
        Author:     J. Korhonen, H. Tschofenig,
                    M. Arumaithurai, M. Jones,
                      Ed., A. Lior
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 91305
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5777.txt

This document defines a number of Diameter attribute-value pairs
(AVPs) for traffic classification with actions for filtering and
Quality of Service (QoS) treatment.  These AVPs can be used in
existing and future Diameter applications where permitted by the
Augmented Backus-Naur Form (ABNF) specification of the respective
Diameter command extension policy.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintanence and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC