Subject: Nomcom 2009-2010: IESG Appointments

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:04:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

The 2009-2010 IETF Nominating committee is pleased to announce the
selection of the IESG members whose two year terms start in March 2010. 

The following have been selected to serve as ADs by the nominating
committee for the open IESG positions and confirmed by the IAB in their
role as confirming body:

Applications: Peter Saint-Andre
Internet: Jari Arkko
Operations and Management: Dan Romascanu
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Gonzalo Camarillo
Routing: Stewart Bryant
Security: Sean Turner
Transport: David Harrington

Our thanks to the incumbents who are not returning for their outstanding
service, to the many qualified members of the community who offered to
serve, to the community for their assistance in this process, and to the
named individuals above for agreeing to serve the community on the IESG.

Best Regards,
Mary Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]