Subject: Nomcom 2009-2010: IAB Appointments

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:46:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

The 2009-2010 IETF Nominating committee is pleased to announce the
selection of the IAB members whose two year terms start in March 2010. 

The following have been selected as the candidates by the nominating
committee for the open IAB positions and confirmed by the ISOC BoT in
their role as the confirming body:

Andrei Robachevsky 
Bernard Aboba 
Hannes Tschofenig 
Olaf Kolkman 
Ross Callon 
Spencer Dawkins

Our thanks to the incumbents who are not returning for their outstanding
service, to the many qualified members of the community who offered to
serve, to the community for their assistance in this process, and to the
named individuals above for agreeing to serve the community on the IAB.

Best Regards,
Mary Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]