Subject: RFC 5791 on RFC 2731 ("Encoding Dublin Core Metadata in HTML") Is Obsolete

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:47:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5791

        Title:      RFC 2731 ("Encoding Dublin Core 
                    Metadata in HTML") Is Obsolete 
        Author:     J. Reschke, J. Kunze
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      2
        Characters: 3658
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5791.txt

This document obsoletes RFC 2731, "Encoding Dublin Core Metadata in
HTML", as further development of this specification has moved to the
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI).  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC