Subject: RFC 5402 on Compressed Data within an Internet Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Message

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:11:24 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5402

        Title:      Compressed Data within an Internet 
                    Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Message 
        Author:     T. Harding, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14469
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ediint-compression-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5402.txt

This document explains the rules and procedures for utilizing
compression (RFC 3274) within an Internet EDI (Electronic
Data Interchange) 'AS' message, as defined in RFCs 3335, 4130,
and 4823.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC