Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis (SMTP Service Extension for 8-bit MIME Transport) to Full Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:46:35 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Yet Another Mail WG (yam) to 
consider the following document:

- 'SMTP Service Extension for 8-bit MIME Transport '
   <draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-03.txt> as a Full Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-03-05. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that the document has the following normative downreferences:
RFC 2045, RFC 2046, RFC 5321 and RFC 5322 (all Draft Standards).

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-03.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19534&rfc_flag=0