Subject: RFC 5385 on Version 2.0 Microsoft Word Template for Creating Internet Drafts and RFCs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:43:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5385

        Title:      Version 2.0 Microsoft Word Template 
                    for Creating Internet Drafts and RFCs 
        Author:     J. Touch
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 38421
        Obsoletes:  RFC3285

        I-D Tag:    draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5385.txt

This document describes the properties and use of a revised Microsoft
Word template (.dot) for writing Internet Drafts and RFCs.  It replaces
the initial template described in RFC 3285 to more fully support
Word's outline modes and to be easier to use.  This template can be
direct-printed and direct-viewed, where either is line-for-line
identical with RFC Editor-compliant ASCII output.  This version obsoletes
RFC 3285.

The most recent version of this template and post-processing scripts
are available at http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC