Subject: RFC 5781 on The rsync URI Scheme

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:28:16 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5781

        Title:      The rsync URI Scheme 
        Author:     S. Weiler, D. Ward,
                    R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6704
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-weiler-rsync-uri-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5781.txt

This document specifies the rsync Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
scheme.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC