Subject: RFC 5783 on Congestion Control in the RFC Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:47:39 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5783

        Title:      Congestion Control in the RFC 
                    Series 
        Author:     M. Welzl, W. Eddy
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      28
        Characters: 68231
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5783.txt

This document is an informational snapshot taken by the IRTF's
Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG) in October 2008.
It provides a survey of congestion control topics described by
documents in the RFC series.  This does not modify or update the
specifications or status of the RFC documents that are discussed.  It
may be used as a reference or starting point for the future work of
the research group, especially in noting gaps or open issues in the
current IETF standards.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC