Subject: Document Action: 'RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1 (PKMv1) Protocol Support' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1 
   (PKMv1) Protocol Support '
   <draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-12.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines a set of RADIUS Attributes which are designed
   to provide RADIUS support for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management
   Version 1.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of an IETF Working Group. 

Document Quality

   There are at least two independent implementations of this draft; in
   addition, it has been reviewed by interested parties in the IETF 
   radext WG  and by both the WiMAX Forum NWG Security Team and the IEEE 
   802.16 Working Group.  Some of the comments made during IETF Last 
   Call pointed to lack of alignment of some of the attributes defined
   in the document with the 'RADIUS Design Guidelines' document (work-in-
   progress in the radext WG).

Personnel

   This is an Individual Submission and Glen Zorn provided the PROTO 
   write-up. Dan Romascanu is the shepherding Area Director.