Subject: RFC 5794 on A Description of the ARIA Encryption Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:26:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5794

        Title:      A Description of the ARIA 
                    Encryption Algorithm 
        Author:     J. Lee, J. Lee,
                    J. Kim, D. Kwon,
                    C. Kim
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 31049
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nsri-aria-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5794.txt

This document describes the ARIA encryption algorithm.  ARIA is a
128-bit block cipher with 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys.  The algorithm
consists of a key scheduling part and data randomizing part.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published 
for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC