Subject: RFC Editor Office Hours at IETF 77

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:35:41 -0700

Greetings All,

Please note that the RFC Editor will be hosting office hours at IETF
77.  This is the first time we'll have all of the editor team present,
so please stop by if you have any questions or just to say hello.

The RFC Editor desk will be located in the IETF registration area and
will be staffed as follows:

   Monday - Wednesday
   9:00 - 5:00

If you are interested in learning more about the publication process,
from Internet-Draft to RFC, please join us on Sunday for the Document
Lifecycle tutorial. 

   Document Lifecycle
   Presented by: Margaret Wasserman and Alice Hagens
   Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 15:00-16:50
   Room: Huntington

For more information, please see:
   http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/tutorials/document-lifecycle.html

We look forward to speaking with you.

RFC Editor