Subject: RFC 5832 on GOST R 34.10-2001: Digital Signature Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5832

        Title:      GOST R 34.10-2001: Digital Signature 
                    Algorithm 
        Author:     V. Dolmatov, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 38936
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5832.txt

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for digital signatures (GOST R 34.10-2001),
which is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
GOST algorithms).  Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in
Internet applications, and this document has been created as
information for developers and users of GOST R 34.10-2001 for digital
signature generation and verification.  

This document is an Independent Submission.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC