Subject: Document Action: 'Pre-authentication Support for PANA' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Pre-authentication Support for PANA '
   <draft-ietf-pana-preauth-09.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-preauth-09.txt

Technical Summary

   This document specifies how pre-authentication can be
   performed in PANA.

Working Group Summary

   This is an output of the now closed PANA WG, and was one of the
   documents that the ADs agreed to sponsor, as soon as issues
   detected in AD review were resolved.

Document Quality

   No known implementations exist.

Personnel

   There is no Document Shepherd. Jari Arkko is the responsible
   Area Director.