Subject: Protocol Action: 'GSS-API: Delegate if approved by policy' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'GSS-API: Delegate if approved by policy '
   <draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Tim Polk.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-05.txt

Technical Summary

  This document describes an interface in the GSS-API to support
delegation of 
  user credentials if allowed by policy.

Working Group Summary

   This was not the product of an IETF working group.  The kitten
   working group is aware of this document and the co-chair is
   the document shepherd.  No conflicts with wg activities have
   been identified. 

Document Quality

   There are already two implementations that have already implemented 
   the delegate-policy described in this draft

Personnel

   Sean Emery is the Document Shepherd and Tim Polk is the 
   Responsible Area Director.