Subject: RFC 5728 on The SatLabs Group DVB-RCS MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5728

        Title:      The SatLabs Group DVB-RCS MIB 
        Author:     S. Combes, P. Amundsen,
                    M. Lambert, H-P. Lexow
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      95
        Characters: 186132
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5728.txt

This document describes the MIB module for the Digital Video
Broadcasting Return Channel via Satellite system (DVB-RCS), as
defined by the SatLabs Group.  It defines a set of MIB objects
to characterize the behavior and performance of network-layer
entities deploying DVB-RCS.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC