Subject: RFC 5813 on Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5813

        Title:      Forwarding and Control Element Separation 
                    (ForCES) MIB 
        Author:     R. Haas
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 31353
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-forces-mib-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5813.txt

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for use
with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it defines managed objects for the Forwarding and Control
Element Separation (ForCES) Network Element (NE).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC