Subject: RFC 5788 on IMAP4 Keyword Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:18:57 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5788

        Title:      IMAP4 Keyword Registry 
        Author:     A. Melnikov, D. Cridland
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22497
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-imap-keywords-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5788.txt

The aim of this document is to establish a new IANA registry for IMAP
keywords and to define a procedure for keyword registration, in order
to improve interoperability between different IMAP clients.  [STANDARDS 
TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC