Subject: RFC 5842 on Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5842

        Title:      Binding Extensions to Web Distributed 
                    Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) 
        Author:     G. Clemm, J. Crawford,
                    J. Reschke, Ed.,
                    J. Whitehead
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      45
        Characters: 91544
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-webdav-bind-27.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5842.txt

This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
Servers are required to ensure the integrity of any bindings that
they allow to be created.  This document defines an Experimental 
Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC