Subject: Document Action: 'VoIP SIP Peering Use Cases' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:43:33 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'VoIP SIP Peering Use Cases '
   <draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-18.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-18.txt

Technical Summary

This document attempts to capture Voice over IP (VoIP) use cases for SIP
peering. These use cases will assist in identifying requirements and
other issues to be considered for future work in the working group.
This informational document is intended to support the development of
session peering requirements, architecture, and the message flows.

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document. Several Working
Group Last Calls have been issued, and we have finally achieved
consensus and resolved all concerns. All changes suggested by the WG
have been made to this draft. A NITS review has also been performed by
our secretary, and those changes made as well.

Document Quality

Good quality - no issues

Personnel

Document Shepherd: Daryl Malas
Responsible AD: Gonzalo Camarillo
IANA Experts Required: No