Subject: RFC 5841 on TCP Option to Denote Packet Mood

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5841

        Title:      TCP Option to Denote Packet 
                    Mood 
        Author:     R. Hay, W. Turkal
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       1 April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15024
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5841.txt

This document proposes a new TCP option to denote packet mood.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published 
for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC