Subject: IETF selected ISOC Trustee: Bob Hinden

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:11:27 +0200

L.S.

This is to inform you that Bob Hinden has been selected for as the IETF
appointment Trustee on the ISOC board for the 2010-2013 period.

Bob joins Bert Wijnen and Eric Burger as IETF selected ISOC Trustee.

Bob, and the others, serve on the board on personal title but are 
expected to  be able to call for support from the IETF comunity to
ensure the highest possible technical input and advice to the ISOC BoT.

We would like to thank all people that were nominated and prepared to
serve(9 in total!) and all people who provided input and feedback. We
would also like to thank Ted Hardie for serving on the board.

On behalf of the IAB,
        Olaf Kolkman
        IAB Chair

-----------------------------------
The Internet Architecture Board
www.iab.org
[email-masked]