Subject: RFC 5829 on Link Relation Types for Simple Version Navigation between Web Resources

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:13:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5829

        Title:      Link Relation Types for Simple 
                    Version Navigation between Web Resources 
        Author:     A. Brown, G. Clemm,
                    J. Reschke, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 18649
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5829.txt

This specification defines a set of link relation types that may be
used on Web resources for navigation between a resource and other
resources related to version control, such as past versions and
working copies.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC