Subject: Protocol Action: 'Dynamic Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Dynamic Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format Location 
   Object (PIDF-LO) '
   <draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-09.txt

Technical Summary

This document defines extensions to the Presence Information Data Format
- Location Object (PIDF-LO) for presentity orientation, speed heading
and acceleration.

Working Group Summary

This is an AD-sponsored independent submission to the RFC editor.

Document Quality

There are currently no implementations of this specification. Extensive
reviews of the document have been made by several GEOPRIV participants;
each of whom are indicated in the acknowledgements.

Personnel

Richard Barnes is the Document Shepherd for this document.
Cullen Jennings is the Responsible Area Director.