Subject: Protocol Action: 'Web Linking' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 12:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Web Linking '
   <draft-nottingham-http-link-header-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-10.txt

Technical Summary

   This document specifies relation types for Web links, and defines a
   registry for them.  It also defines the use of such links in HTTP
   headers with the Link header-field.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a WG document.  However, it was well-reviewed on the
   HTTPBIS WG mailing list.

Document Quality

   This document focuses on registration and review of HTTP Link
   relations, and has been reviewed by IANA.

Personnel

   Julian Reschke is the document shepherd.
   Lisa Dusseault was the original responsible AD.
   Alexey Melnikov is the current responsible AD.

RFC Editor Note

In the Section 6.2.1, please replace "[TBD]@ietf.org" with
"[email-masked]" and "[TBD-2]@ietf.org" with
"[email-masked]".