Subject: Maastricht IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 11:06:16 -0400

Maastricht IETF Codesprint

When:  24 July 2010 beginning at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
      Some people may be preparing for the transition to a new
      database schema; some people may be preparing for the
      upcoming extensions to support working groups; some people
      may be adding exciting new functionality.  All code will
      become part of the open source IETF tools.

How:   See http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETFSprintHowto

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Steve Conte will be helping
with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz will be coordinating the
event in Maastricht.  More information is available at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF78Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF78SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
  Russ