Subject: RFC 5873 on Pre-Authentication Support for the Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5873

        Title:      Pre-Authentication Support for the Protocol 
                    for Carrying Authentication for Network Access 
                    (PANA) 
        Author:     Y. Ohba, A. Yegin
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17137
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pana-preauth-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5873.txt

This document defines an extension to the Protocol for Carrying
Authentication for Network Access (PANA) for proactively establishing
a PANA Security Association between a PANA Client in one access
network and a PANA Authentication Agent in another access network to
which the PANA Client may move.  This document defines an Experimental
Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC