Subject: Protocol Action: 'Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Resolution Mechanism' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 06:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Resolution Mechanism '
   <draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Harrington and Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-10.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines the resolution mechanism to
   generate a list of server transport addresses that can be tried to
   create a Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) allocation.

Working Group Summary

   There is consensus to publish this document, even if only a subset
   of the WG participants has really showed interest.  

Document Quality

   This document has been implemented by at least one party. At least
   one additional party plans to implement it as it becomes RFC.

Personnel

   WG shepherd for this document is Dan Wing, [email-masked]. 
   Responsible AD is David Harrington.