Subject: RFC 5860 on Requirements for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in MPLS Transport Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:47:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5860

        Title:      Requirements for Operations, Administration, and 
                    Maintenance (OAM) in MPLS Transport Networks 
        Author:     M. Vigoureux, Ed.,
                    D. Ward, Ed.,
                    M. Betts, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36951
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5860.txt

This document lists architectural and functional requirements for the
Operations, Administration, and Maintenance of MPLS Transport
Profile.  These requirements apply to pseudowires, Label Switched
Paths, and Sections.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC