Subject: RFC 5910 on Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5910

        Title:      Domain Name System (DNS) Security 
                    Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning 
                    Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     J. Gould, S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 72490
        Obsoletes:  RFC4310

        I-D Tag:    draft-gould-rfc4310bis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5910.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension mapping for the provisioning and management of Domain Name
System security (DNSSEC) extensions for domain names stored in a
shared central repository.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends
the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features required
for the provisioning of DNS security extensions.  This document
obsoletes RFC 4310.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC