Subject: RFC 5872 on IANA Rules for the Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5872

        Title:      IANA Rules for the Protocol 
                    for Carrying Authentication for Network Access 
                    (PANA) 
        Author:     J. Arkko, A. Yegin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7999
        Updates:    RFC5191

        I-D Tag:    draft-arkko-pana-iana-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5872.txt

This document relaxes the IANA rules for the Protocol for Carrying
Authentication for Network Access (PANA).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC