Subject: RFC 5834 on Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Binding MIB for IEEE 802.11

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:51:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5834

        Title:      Control and Provisioning of Wireless 
                    Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Binding MIB 
                    for IEEE 802.11 
        Author:     Y. Shi, Ed.,
                    D. Perkins, Ed.,
                    C. Elliott, Ed.,
                    Y. Zhang, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 51144
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5834.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes managed objects for modeling the Control And Provisioning
of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) protocol for IEEE 802.11 wireless
binding.  This MIB module is presented as a basis for future work on
the management of the CAPWAP protocol using the Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP).  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

This document is a product of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC