Subject: RFC 5875 on An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Diff Event Package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5875

        Title:      An Extensible Markup Language (XML) 
                    Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Diff Event 
                    Package 
        Author:     J. Urpalainen, D. Willis,
                    Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 58307
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5875.txt

This document describes an "xcap-diff" SIP (Session Initiation
Protocol) event package for the SIP Event Notification Framework,
which clients can use to receive notifications of changes to
Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)
resources.  The initial synchronization information exchange and
document updates are based on the XCAP Diff format.  [STANDARDS
TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC