Subject: Document Action: 'The application/timestamped-data Media Type' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The application/timestamped-data Media Type '
   <draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines a new application/timestamped-data media type
   used for TimeStampedData envelopes as described in [RFC5544]. 

Working Group Summary

   This document is an individual submission.
   There were no process related issues worth noticing.

Document Quality

   I am not aware of existing implementations.
   <<In the case of a Media Type
   Review, on what date was the request posted?>>

Personnel

   Alexey Melnikov is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor note

Please add "Updates: 5544 (once approved)" to the header of this
document.