Subject: RFC 5867 on Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low-Power and Lossy Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5867

        Title:      Building Automation Routing Requirements in 
                    Low-Power and Lossy Networks 
        Author:     J. Martocci, Ed.,
                    P. De Mil, N. Riou,
                    W. Vermeylen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 57123
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5867.txt

The Routing Over Low-Power and Lossy (ROLL) networks Working Group has
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low-Power and Lossy
Networks (LLNs) in various markets: industrial, commercial (building),
home, and urban networks.  Pursuant to this effort, this document
defines the IPv6 routing requirements for building automation.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC