Subject: Protocol Action: 'Authentication-Results Registration For Differentiating Among Cryptographic Results' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Authentication-Results Registration For Differentiating Among 
   Cryptographic Results '
   <draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This memo updates the registry of properties in
   Authentication-Results: message header fields to allow
   a multiple-result report to distinguish among one or more
   cryptographic signatures on a message, thus associating
   specific results with the signatures they represent.

Working Group Summary

   This is an Individual Submission. Nothing worth noting.

Document Quality
       
   There is one implementation of the spec. The document simply adds
   one optional item to the authentication-results header field, and
   is a low-risk change.

Personnel

   Barry Leiba is the Document Shepherd for this document.
   Alexey Melnikov is the Responsible Area Director.