Subject: RFC 5917 on Clearance Sponsor Attribute

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5917

        Title:      Clearance Sponsor Attribute 
        Author:     S. Turner
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11618
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5917.txt

This document defines the clearance sponsor attribute.  It indicates
the entity that sponsored (i.e., granted) the clearance.  This
attribute is intended for use in public key certificates and
attribute certificates that also include the clearance attribute.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC