Subject: RFC 5915 on Elliptic Curve Private Key Structure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5915

        Title:      Elliptic Curve Private Key Structure 
        Author:     S. Turner, D. Brown
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13646
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-ecprivatekey-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5915.txt

This document specifies the syntax and semantics for conveying
Elliptic Curve (EC) private key information.  The syntax and
semantics defined herein are based on similar syntax and semantics
defined by the Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group (SECG).
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC