Subject: RFC 5932 on Camellia Cipher Suites for TLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5932

        Title:      Camellia Cipher Suites for TLS 
        Author:     A. Kato, M. Kanda,
                    S. Kanno
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11949
        Obsoletes:  RFC4132

        I-D Tag:    draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5932.txt

This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia encryption
algorithm as a block cipher.  It amends the cipher suites originally
specified in RFC 4132 by introducing counterparts using the newer
cryptographic hash algorithms from the SHA-2 family.  This document
obsoletes RFC 4132. [STANDARDS TRACK] 

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC