Subject: RFC 5904 on RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1 (PKMv1) Protocol Support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5904

        Title:      RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 
                    Privacy Key Management Version 1 (PKMv1) 
                    Protocol Support 
        Author:     G. Zorn
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 26879
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5904.txt

This document defines a set of Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) Attributes that are designed to provide RADIUS
support for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC