Subject: 78th IETF DRAFT Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

The draft agenda is ready for viewing.  If there's any changes that need
to be made please send it to [email-masked] and cc'd all area directors
involved.  Please note the cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings is June 28, 2010 17:00 PST (24:00 UTC).  The final
agenda will be published on July 2, 2010.  If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to contact me at anytime.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/agenda.html

The following groups are currently not showing on the agenda but are
scheduled:
pim - Tuesday 1710-1810
6man - Tuesday 1710-1810 and Wednesday 1030-1130
iri - Wednesday 1300-1530
hokey - Thursday 1510-1610

We hope to have this corrected soon.

Thanks,
Wanda

Only 31 days until the Maastricht IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/