Subject: Correction: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-07.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Mapping and interworking
of Diversion information Between Diversion and History-Info Headers in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)'
<draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-07.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17585&rfc_flag=0)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-07.txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

  This document describes a recommended interworking guideline between
  the Diversion header and the History-Info header to handle call
  diversion information.  In addition, an interworking policy is
  proposed to manage the headers coexistence.

Working Group Summary

  This is an RFC-editor independent submission.

Document Quality

  This is an RFC-editor independent submission.

Personnel

  Robert Sparks was the responsible AD for the RFC 5742
  review.

RFC Editor Note

  The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
  in the SIP and SIPCORE working groups, but this relationship does
  not prevent publishing.