Subject: IETF 78: Early Bird Registration Cut-off - Friday, 16 July

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 

1. Registration: Early Bird Cut-off is TOMORROW Friday, 16 July
2. Social Event

Please note: Breakfast will -NOT- be provided at the MECC (IETF meeting
venue)

=======================================================
1) Registration: Early Bird Cut-off is TOMORROW Friday, 16 July
The Early-Bird Registration Fee is $635 USD, if paid in full prior to 1700
PDT July 16, 2010.  If you pay after this time, your registration fee will
be $785 USD.

You can register on line at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html 
Please note the following registration cut-off dates:
  * 2010-07-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
  * 2010-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC).
  * 2010-07-23 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off
at 17:00 local Maastricht time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC).

2) Social Event 
General Information: http://www.ietf78.nl/social-event.html
Where: On the banks of the Meuse River
Date: Tuesday 27 July 2010
Time: 19:30 - 22:30
Host: Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Province of Limburg and the
Municipality of Maastricht

Maastricht, one of the Netherlands oldest and most beautiful cities, is
the backdrop to this spectacular social event, exclusively for visitors to
the 78th IETF meeting. It is a lighthearted break in the IETF78 Maastricht
program - an event you do not want to miss!

You must register for the IETF meeting before you can purchase social
event tickets.

Only 10 days until IETF 78!
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html