Subject: IETF 78 WebEx Participation

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:02:34 -0700

WebEx at IETF 78 will be very different than it's been at the last  
several meetings. Per the IESG, we are no longer supporting  
bidirectional audio and therefore remote participants will need to ask  
questions or make comments via Jabber or WebEx chat. In fact, we will  
not be using WebEx audio at all but instead will rely on the regular  
audio streaming for outbound audio.

A number of WG sessions will be using WebEx in this way throughout the  
week. Information on which sessions, and how to join them, can be  
found here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/remote-participation.html#webex

Audio streaming channel information is found here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/remote-participation.html#audio

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>