Subject: Document Action: 'Additional Master Secret Inputs for TLS' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Additional Master Secret Inputs for TLS '
   <draft-hoffman-tls-master-secret-input-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tls-master-secret-input-03.txt

Technical Summary

   This document describes a mechanism for using additional master
   secret inputs with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   TLS (DTLS).

Working Group Summary

   This is not a WG document. However, both drafts were discussed
   in the TLS WG.

Document Quality

   There are no known implementations of this document, which makes
   sense because it has not been approved by the IETF. A few
   implementers have indicted that they would implement it. 

Personnel

   There is no document shepherd.
   Sean Turner is the responsible AD.