Subject: IETF 78 - Meeting Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:07:54 -0700 (PDT)

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 
 
1. Sponsorship Opportunities
2. Social Event
3. Accommodations & Breakfast Information; Guest room Internet is NOT
included in hotel rates.

1) Sponsorship Opportunities
There are still sponsorship opportunities available for the upcoming IETF
meeting in Maastricht, Netherlands from July 25-30, 2010.  All sponsorship
fees go directly to fund the operations of the IETF.  See the options at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html "Sponsorship Opportunities"
under "General". Each option provides extended, repeat exposure at the
weeklong meeting.  

Please contact Drew Dvorshak, [email-masked], with any questions
and/or to reserve your organization’s spot. Thanks in advance for
supporting the critical work of the IETF!

2) Social Event 
General Information: http://www.ietf78.nl/social-event.html
Where: On the banks of the Meuse River
Date: Tuesday 27 July 2010
Time: 19:30 - 22:30 (Note: this is a new time)
Host: Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Province of Limburg and the
Municipality of Maastricht

Maastricht, one of the Netherlands oldest and most beautiful cities, is
the backdrop to this spectacular social event, exclusively for visitors to
the 78th IETF meeting. It is a lighthearted break in the IETF78 Maastricht
program - an event you do not want to miss!

3) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
The IETF has sleeping room blocks at various hotels in Maastricht.  The NH
Hotel is next to the MECC, the meeting venue. A list of all the hotels and
their rates can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/hotel.html.

Hotel reservations will be handled by the Maastricht Booking Service.
Please do not contact the hotels directly; instead use this link when
making your reservation: 
https://www.rai-hotelservice.com/compass/external/index.cfm?meeting_ID=1182&Meeting_ID_Code=951649384.

Breakfast is included as part of the IETF-negotiated guest room rate at
hotels. Breakfast will -NOT- be provided at the MECC (IETF meeting venue).
Some hotels are offering guest room rates that do not include breakfast if
you prefer to choose that option.

Please note that guest room Internet is NOT included in most hotel room
rates. In addition, rates promoted on the individual hotel’s web site do
not typically include breakfast.

Only 24 days until IETF 78!
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html