Subject: IETF 78 - Early Bird Registration Cut-off

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 

1. Registration: Early Bird Cut-off is this Friday 16 July
2. Social Event

Please note: Breakfast will -NOT- be provided at the MECC (IETF meeting
venue)

=======================================================
1) Registration Cut-off Dates
You can register on line at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html 
Please note the following registration cut-off dates:
 * 2010-07-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
 * 2010-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC).
 * 2010-07-23 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off
at 17:00 local Maastricht time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC).

2) Social Event 
General Information: http://www.ietf78.nl/social-event.html
Where: On the banks of the Meuse River
Date: Tuesday 27 July 2010
Time: 19:30 - 22:30 (Note: this is a new time)
Host: Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Province of Limburg and the
Municipality of Maastricht

Maastricht, one of the Netherlands oldest and most beautiful cities, is
the backdrop to this spectacular social event, exclusively for visitors to
the 78th IETF meeting. It is a lighthearted break in the IETF78 Maastricht
program - an event you do not want to miss!

You must register for the IETF meeting before you can purchase social
event tickets.

Only 12 days until IETF 78!