Subject: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, July 5

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:26:48 -0700

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut- 
off is this coming, Monday, July 5, 2010. Please note that, because  
the AMS office is closed this Monday, manual submissions will not be  
processed until Tuesday, July 6.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by 17:00 PDT (00:00  
Tuesday,
July 6 UTC).

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

Regards,

Alexa
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>