Subject: RFC 5933 on Use of GOST Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:27:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5933

        Title:      Use of GOST Signature Algorithms 
                    in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records 
                    for DNSSEC 
        Author:     V. Dolmatov, Ed.,
                    A. Chuprina, I. Ustinov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17657
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5933.txt

This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
functions using the GOST R 34.10-2001 and GOST R 34.11-94 algorithms
for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the Domain
Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC