Subject: IETF 78 - Registration Cut-off

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 04:10:30 -0700 (PDT)

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 

1. Registration: Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment Cut-off is
TOMORROW Friday, 1 July
2. Social Event

Please note: Breakfast will -NOT- be provided at the MECC (IETF meeting
venue).  Internet access is not included in the IETF hotel guest room
rates.
===================================================
1) Registration: Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off is Friday,
23 July 2010 at 17:00 local Maastricht time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC).
Registration and payment will resume on site on Sunday 25 July 2010 at
11:00am; your registration fee will be $785 USD. You can register on line
at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html 

On site registration will be located in the Trajectum Foyer at the MECC.

2) Social Event 
Social event tickets purchased on line prior to 17:00 local Maastricht
time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC) Friday, 23 July 2010 will be $25.00 USD
Starting at 11:00am Sunday 25 July 2010, social event tickets purchased on
site will be $27.50 USD for credit card payment or 25.00 Euro cash. 

Ticket sales for the social event will end at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 27
July 2010.

General Information: http://www.ietf78.nl/social-event.html
Where: On the banks of the Meuse River
Date: Tuesday 27 July 2010
Time: 19:30 - 22:30
Host: Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Province of Limburg and the
Municipality of Maastricht

Maastricht, one of the Netherlands oldest and most beautiful cities, is
the backdrop to this spectacular social event, exclusively for visitors to
the 78th IETF meeting. It is a lighthearted break in the IETF78 Maastricht
program - an event you do not want to miss!

You must register for the IETF meeting before you can purchase social
event tickets. 

Only 3 days until IETF 78!
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html