Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-10.txt> (SEND Hash Threat Analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:08:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Cga & Send maIntenance WG
(csi) to consider the following document:

- 'SEND Hash Threat Analysis'
  <draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Note that this is a second IETF last call
on this document.  It has been extensively revised based on comments
received during the first IETF last call and during IESG review.
 Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.