Subject: RFC 5962 on Dynamic Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5962

        Title:      Dynamic Extensions to the Presence 
                    Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO) 
        Author:     H. Schulzrinne, V. Singh,
                    H. Tschofenig, M. Thomson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 20109
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5962.txt

The Geopriv Location Object introduced by the Presence Information
Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO), RFC 4119, defines a basic
XML format for carrying geographical information of a presentity.
This document defines PIDF-LO extensions to convey information about
moving objects.  Elements are defined that enable expression of
spatial orientation, speed, and heading of the presentity.  [STANDARDS
TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC