Subject: RFC 5889 on IP Addressing Model in Ad Hoc Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5889

        Title:      IP Addressing Model in Ad 
                    Hoc Networks 
        Author:     E. Baccelli, Ed.,
                    M. Townsley, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14918
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5889.txt

This document describes a model for configuring IP addresses and
subnet prefixes on the interfaces of routers which connect to links
with undetermined connectivity properties.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Ad-Hoc Network Autoconfiguration Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC