Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-15.txt> (Unicast-Based Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:56:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)
to consider the following document:
- 'Unicast-Based Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions'
  <draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-15.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1268/
/ipr/1200/
/ipr/1269/