Subject: RFC 6018 on IPv4 and IPv6 Greynets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:13:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6018

        Title:      IPv4 and IPv6 Greynets 
        Author:     F. Baker, W. Harrop,
                    G. Armitage
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 21541
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-baker-v6ops-greynet-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6018.txt

This note discusses a feature to support building Greynets for IPv4
and IPv6.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC