From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

[email-masked]
Subject: Re: Experimental RFC to be: draft-dzis-nwg-nttdm-04.txt

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'The Network Trouble
Ticket Data Model' <draft-dzis-nwg-nttdm-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18533&rfc_flag=0)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dzis-nwg-nttdm-04.txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document defines an experimental XML format for communication
   of trouble tickets among network operation centers (NOCs).  This 
   format enables NOCs to automate the collection, communication,
   and synchronization of trouble tickets across multiple interconnected
   networks, such as those forming the Grid.  The model was 
   defined and used as part of the networking support activity of 
   the EGEE project (Enabling Grids for E-sciencE).

Working Group Summary

   This document is an independent submission and is not the product
   of (nor has it been reviewed by) any IETF working group.

Document Quality

   The document appears to accurately document the experimental XML 
   format in use.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Peter Saint-Andre.

RFC Editor Note

   This specification documents an XML format that solves a problem
   similar to those addressed by the INCH and MARF working groups.
   However, the format serves a somewhat different purpose and thus
   the IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this 
   document and IETF work.