Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data-06.txt> (On the implementation of the TCP urgent mechanism) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:37:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:
- 'On the implementation of the TCP urgent mechanism'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Note that this document has a normative reference to RFC1011, for which
the RFC Editor database records no status. This reference is therefore
considered a downref. Please comment during the last call on the
appropriateness of this downref.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.