Subject: Document Action: 'Universal Resource Name (URN) Namespace for National Emergency Number Association (NENA)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:01:50 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Universal Resource Name (URN) Namespace for National Emergency Number
   Association (NENA)'
  <draft-rosen-urn-nena-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-urn-nena/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'nena' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URN) resources published by National
   Emergency Number Association (NENA).  NENA defines and manages
   resources that utilize this URN name model.  Management activities
   for these and other resource types are provided by the National
   Emergency Number Association (NENA) Registry System (NRS).

Working Group Summary

   This is an individual submission. 

Document Quality

   This document has been reviewed by the responsible Area Director, 
   who deems it to be consistent with the best practices defined in
   RFC 3406.  The recommended two-week comment period was also
   completed on the urn-nid discussion list, and all feedback provided 
   during that period was incorporated into the document.

Personnel

   Peter Saint-Andre is the responsible Area Director.