Subject: RFC 6022 on YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:18:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6022

        Title:      YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring 
        Author:     M. Scott, M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      28
        Characters: 46988
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6022.txt

This document defines a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) data
model to be used to monitor the NETCONF protocol.  The monitoring
data model includes information about NETCONF datastores, sessions,
locks, and statistics.  This data facilitates the management of a
NETCONF server.  This document also defines methods for NETCONF
clients to discover data models supported by a NETCONF server and
defines a new NETCONF <get-schema> operation to retrieve them.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC