Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for IETF 79

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for IETF 79 in Beijing,
China
 
* Monday, October 18, 2010 (17:00 PT; 24:00 UTC):  
Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft Submissions. 
 
As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate working group chair
before they can be processed or announced. 
 
* Monday, October 25 (17:00 PT; 24:00 UTC):  
Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) Internet-Draft
Submissions. 
 
Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff
dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or
announced until on or after Monday, November 8, when Internet-Draft
posting resumes. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. 
 
The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 79 can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF79
 
The Internet-Draft submission tool can be found at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi 
 
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked]. 
 
The IETF Secretariat