Subject: Last Call: draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp (Requirements for a Protocol to Replace AppleTalk NBP) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:03:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Requirements for a Protocol to Replace AppleTalk NBP '
   <draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-11-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

An earlier revision of this document was reviewed by the IETF
and the IESG.  draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-09.txt has been revised
to address feedback received during previous reviews.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=7665&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1233/
/ipr/1235/