Subject: Last Call: <draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-12.txt> (Multicast DNS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:58:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Multicast DNS'
  <draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-11-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

An earlier revision of this document was reviewed by the IETF and the
IESG, for publication as Informational.  draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-12.txt
has been revised to address feedback received during previous reviews,
and is now being considered for publication as a Proposed Standard.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1233/