Subject: RFC 6036 on Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6036

        Title:      Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for 
                    IPv6 Deployment 
        Author:     B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 45113
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6036.txt

This document describes practices and plans that are emerging among
Internet Service Providers for the deployment of IPv6 services.  They
are based on practical experience so far, as well as current plans
and requirements, reported in a survey of a number of ISPs carried
out in early 2010.  This document identifies a number of technology
gaps, but it does not make recommendations.  This document is not 
an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC