Subject: RFC 6011 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6011

        Title:      Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User 
                    Agent Configuration 
        Author:     S. Lawrence, Ed.,
                    J. Elwell
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 66205
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6011.txt

This document defines procedures for how a SIP User Agent should
locate, retrieve, and maintain current configuration information from
a Configuration Service.  This document is not an Internet Standards 
Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC