Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-livingood-web-notification-09.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Comcast's Web
Notification System Design' <draft-livingood-web-notification-09.txt> as
an Informational RFC.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19102&rfc_flag=0)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-web-notification-09.txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

RFC Editor Note

  The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this
  document and IETF work.