Subject: RFC 6020 on YANG - A Data Modeling Language for the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6020

        Title:      YANG - A Data Modeling 
                    Language for the Network Configuration Protocol 
                    (NETCONF) 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      173
        Characters: 324178
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6020.txt

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF), NETCONF remote procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC