Subject: Call for Community Feedback on Willing Nominees

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Call for Community Feedback on Willing Nominees 

Per RFC 5680, NomCom 2010-2011 is issuing a call to the entire 
IETF community for feedback on the Willing Nominees for the open 
IETF positions. 

Nominations closed on October 8 and the list of willing nominees is now 
quite stable. 

What is feedback? 
================= 

Feedback is information you think will help NomCom make a decision on 
selecting candidates for open IETF positions. Feedback should be based 
on information you know first hand about an individual nominee. 

Review the list of willing nominees and open positions 
====================================================== 

Familiarize yourself with the list of IETF open positions at 
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/ 

Then familiarize yourself with the list of willing nominees at 
at https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/input/ 

If you need a username/password to see the list of willing nominees it 
is very easy to obtain at http://tools.ietf.org/ 

Just select "Get Passwd" from the left margin and follow the 
instructions. 

How to Provide feedback to NomCom 
================================= 

Simply use one of the following methods: 

- The best method is to enter it directly on the NomCom Wiki 
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/. Then select “Provide 
Comments” making sure you correctly select the nominee and position 
from the pull down menu. 

- Or send an email to [email-masked] and be sure to identify the 
nominee and position the feedback pertains to. 

- Or contact one (or more) of the NomCom members by email or in Beijing.

You may also provide anonymous feedback by contacting one of the NomCom 
members who will anonymize it for the rest of the members. 

NomCom would like to thank all those who submitted nominations, and all 
the nominees for their consideration of the various positions to which 
they have been nominated. 

Thomas Walsh
Chair, NomCom 2010-2011
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]