Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: <draft-russert-rangers-05.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'RANGER Scenarios'
<draft-russert-rangers-05.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in
the datatracker (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-russert-rangers/)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot
and the comment log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-russert-rangers/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document explains use cases for RANGER, VET, and SEAL.

Working Group Summary

   This is an independent submission, not through the IETF. 

Document Quality

   No technical review has been performed.

RFC Editor Note

  Our conclusion is this:

   2. The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
      in WGs V6OPS and LISP, but this relationship does not prevent
      publishing.