Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07.txt> (RTP Payload Format for H.264 Reduced-Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) Video) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 11:07:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)
to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for H.264 Reduced-Complexity Decoding Operation
   (RCDO) Video'
  <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-10-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/105/
/ipr/485/