Subject: WebEx at IETF 79: Plenaries and WG Sessions

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:55:21 -0700

At IETF 79, remote participants can view the slides for both the  
technical and administrative plenaries in real time via WebEx. In  
addition, various WG sessions will use also be taking advantage of  
WebEx to share meeting slides with remote participants.

However please remember that we are no longer supporting bidirectional  
audio and therefore remote participants will need to ask questions or  
make comments via Jabber or WebEx chat.

Information on which WG meetings will be using WebEx, and how to join  
them, can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/remote-participation.html#webex 
.

Audio streaming channel information is found here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/remote-participation.html#audio 
.

Regards,

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>