Subject: Second Last Call: draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake (MIKEY-IBAKE: Identity-Based Mode of Key Distribution in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:32:13 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'MIKEY-IBAKE: Identity-Based Mode of Key Distribution in Multimedia 
   Internet KEYing (MIKEY) '
   <draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

An IPR disclosure statement for this draft was submitted after IETF Last Call
was initiated.  This Second Last Call is intended to determine whether the community
is still comfortable with publication of this document in light of the IPR statement.
The relevant IPR statement is available at:
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1359/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-08. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19135&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1359/