Subject: RFC Editor at IETF 79

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:00:15 -0700

Greetings All,

Please note that the RFC Editor will be hosting office hours at IETF
79.  The RFC Editor desk will be located in the IETF registration area
and will be staffed as follows:

   RFC Production Center
   Monday - Wednesday
   9:00 - 4:30

   Independent Submissions Editor (ISE) -- Nevil Brownlee
   Monday - Tuesday
   1:00 - 3:00

   Please email the ISE at <[email-masked]> if you would like
   to meet, but will not be able to make it during the 1:00 - 3:00
   time slot.

   Transitional RFC Series Editor (TRSE) -- Glenn Kowack
   Please email the TRSE at <[email-masked]> if you would like to
   meet. 

If you are interested in learning more about the publication process,
from Internet-Draft to RFC, please join us on Sunday for the Document
Lifecycle tutorial.

   Document Lifecycle
   Presented by: Margaret Wasserman and Alice Hagens
   Sunday, November 7, 2010 / 3:00 - 4:50
   Room: Garden Ballroom III

   Michelle Cotton (IANA) will also be present at the Document
   Lifecycle tutorial to field your IANA-related questions.

For more information, please see:
   http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/79%20Tutorials/document-lifecycle.html   

We look forward to speaking with you.

RFC Editor Team