Subject: Second Last Call: draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check (Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 04:36:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service 
   Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509 (PKIX) 
   Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer Security (TLS) '
   <draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-11.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-16. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that the First IETF Last Call was issued for Proposed Standard.
The purpose of the Second Last Call is to correctly state that this document
is targeting BCP status and to verify consensus for changes resulted from
the First IETF Last Call.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18634&rfc_flag=0

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.