Subject: NomCom 2010-2011: Announcing Beijing Office Hours for IETF-79

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:50:36 -0800 (PST)

Nomcom is pleased to announce office hours during the Beijing IETF-79
Meeting:

Location: Jade 4 on the 3rd floor, Valley Wing

Mon 11/08/10:    13:00-15:00
Tue 11/09/10:    10:00-11:15    	
Wed 11/10/10:	 08:40-10:00
Thur 11/11/09:   08:40-10:00

As you know,  Nomcom is in the process of reviewing the nominees for the
various open positions as summarized on the Nomcom wiki:
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/

We are actively seeking feedback on the nominees from the community.
There are many ways to provide feedback:

- Drop by the Nomcom office - Jade 4 room on the 3rd floor, Valley Wing
during office hours.

- Use the wiki to provide comments as described in the second call for
feedback: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/2592/ 

- Or if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with a NomCom
member, please let me know or send a request to [email-masked]. 

- Alternatively, please find one of the Nomcom members (wearing an orange
dot) at the meeting and share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Thomas Walsh,
Chair, Nomcom 2010-2011
Email: [email-masked]
Email: [email-masked]