Subject: Document Action: 'The 'application/tei+xml' mediatype' to Informational RFC (draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:12:28 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The 'application/tei+xml' mediatype'
  (draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-09.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml/

Technical Summary

   Text Encoding and Interchange (TEI) is an international and
   interdisciplinary standard that is widely used by libraries, museums,
   publishers, and individual scholars to represent all kinds of textual
   material for online research and teaching.

   This document defines the 'application/tei+xml' media type in
   accordance with RFC 3023 in order enable generic XML processing of
   TEI documents on the Internet.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a WG document.

Document Quality

   The document was reviewed by Apps and Security Area reviewers,
   plus it was reviewed on the ietf-types mailing list (in late October 2010).
   The sponsoring AD thinks that there are enough reviews.

Personnel

   Alexey Melnikov is the Responsible Area Director.