Subject: Signing of Internet-Drafts per RFC 5485

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:29:17 -0700

When Internet-Draft posting resumes at 0900 local Beijing time on  
Monday, November 8, the Secretariat will begin digitally signing  
Internet-Drafts as specified in RFC 5485.  Within a week of the  
Internet-Draft being posted, a companion digital signature file will  
be generated and posted in the same directory as the Internet-Draft  
itself. For more details on this, please see RFC 5485 at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5485/ 
.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>