Subject: RFC 6057 on Comcast's Protocol-Agnostic Congestion Management System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:42:21 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6057

        Title:      Comcast's Protocol-Agnostic Congestion 
                    Management System 
        Author:     C. Bastian, T. Klieber,
                    J. Livingood, J. Mills,
                    R. Woundy
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 74685
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6057.txt

This document describes the congestion management system of Comcast
Cable, a large cable broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the
U.S.  Comcast completed deployment of this congestion management
system on December 31, 2008.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC