Subject: RFC 6075 on The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) Application Configuration Access Protocol (ACAP) Vendor Subtrees Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:33:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6075

        Title:      The Internet Assigned Number Authority 
                    (IANA) Application Configuration Access Protocol 
                    (ACAP) Vendor Subtrees Registry 
        Author:     D. Cridland
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13088
        Updates:    RFC2244

        I-D Tag:    draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6075.txt

The original Application Configuration Access Protocol (ACAP)
specification included a vendor registry now used in other protocols.
This document updates the description of this registry, removing the
need for a direct normative reference to ACAP and removing ambiguity.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC