Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements to Extend the Datatracker for IETF WG Chairs and Authors' to Informational RFC (draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:42:29 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements to Extend the Datatracker for IETF WG Chairs and Authors'
  (draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-08.txt) as an
Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts/

Technical Summary

  The IETF Datatracker tool will be enhanced to make it possible for
  Working Group (WG) Chairs to provide more transparency into the status
  and progression of WG documents to authors and other members of the
  IETF community.  After the functionality is implemented, WG Chairs, WG
  document authors and all other IETF participants will have access to
  more information about the WG status history, current state, and
  progression of IETF WG documents from their earliest stages.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.