Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt> (SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:17:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model'
  <draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt> as an Informational RFC

  This document began in the SIPPING working group, which reached 
   consensus to request publication of an earlier version. After IETF
   Last Call, the community identified and made several significant changes
   and additions to the document.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.