Subject: RFC 6067 on BCP 47 Extension U

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:42:43 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6067

        Title:      BCP 47 Extension U 
        Author:     M. Davis, A. Phillips,
                    Y. Umaoka
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17012
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-davis-u-langtag-ext-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6067.txt

This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 that provides subtags
that specify language and/or locale-based behavior or refinements to
language tags, according to work done by the Unicode Consortium. 
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC