Subject: Last Call: <draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02.txt> (Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content Type) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:26:32 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   Encrypted Key Package Content Type'
  <draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document includes normative references to RFC 5753 and
draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc.  RFC 5753 is an Informational RFC,
and draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc is currently in the RFC Editor Queue
for publication as an Informational RFC.  The IESG is particularly
interested in determining whether the community considers these
documents sufficiently mature to serve as normative references
for standards track publications.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.