Subject: RFC 6064 on SDP and RTSP Extensions Defined for 3GPP Packet-Switched Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:32:11 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6064

        Title:      SDP and RTSP Extensions Defined 
                    for 3GPP Packet-Switched Streaming Service and 
                    Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service 
        Author:     M. Westerlund, P. Frojdh
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 44810
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6064.txt

The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use the Session
Description Protocol (SDP) and Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
with some extensions.  This document provides information about these
extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC