Subject: NomCom 2010-2011: IESG Appointments

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:11:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

The 2010-2011 IETF Nominating committee is pleased to announce the 
selection of the IESG members whose two year terms start in March 2011.

The following have been selected to serve as ADs by the nominating 
committee for the open IESG positions and confirmed by the IAB in their 
role as confirming body: 

GEN/IETF Chair: Russ Housley 
Applications: Pete Resnick 
Internet: Ralph Droms 
Operations and Management: Ron Bonica 
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Robert Sparks 
Routing: Adrian Farrel 
Security: Stephen Farrell 
Transport: Wesley Eddy 

Our thanks to the incumbents who are not returning for their outstanding
service, to the many qualified members of the community who offered to 
serve, to the community for their assistance in this process, and to the 
named individuals above for agreeing to serve the community on the IESG. 

Best Regards, 

Thomas Walsh 
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]