Subject: RFC 6088 on Traffic Selectors for Flow Bindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:34:02 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6088

        Title:      Traffic Selectors for Flow Bindings 
        Author:     G. Tsirtsis, G. Giarreta,
                    H. Soliman, N. Montavont
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 28040
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6088.txt

This document defines binary formats for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
selectors to be used in conjunction with flow bindings for Mobile
IPv6.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC