Subject: Document Action: 'Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information with Auto Responder functionality' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:10:49 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information with Auto Responder
   functionality'
  (draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Peter Saint-Andre and Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply/

Technical Summary

   The SIEVE autoreply specification is an informational 
   document that describes how various SIEVE extensions 
   can be used to facilitate an auto-responder based on various 
   "presence" and other useful information belonging to the 
   SIEVE script owner.

   The security considerations section covers several identified 
   security concerns.

Working Group Summary

   This document has been discussed and reviewed in the SIEVE 
   Working Group. There is consensus in the Working Group to 
   publish this document as a Proposed Standard.

Document Quality

   This is an informational document describing how SIEVE 
   extensions can be used in a practical manner. It is not known
   if any implementations or deployments are yet following this 
   approach.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Cyrus Daboo. The 
   Responsible Area Director is Peter Saint-Andre.