Subject: Protocol Action: 'DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 07:12:29 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO'
  (draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-07.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd/

Technical Summary

  One aspect of network mobility support is the assignment of a prefix
  or prefixes to a Mobile Router (MR) for use on the links in the NEMO.
  DHCPv6 prefix delegation can be used for this configuration task.

Working Group Summary

  The normal WG process was followed and the document has been discussed
  for several years. The document as it is now, reflects WG consensus, 
  with nothing special worth noting.

Document Quality

  The document was thoroughly reviewed by Jean-Michel Combes, Michaela
  Vanderveen, and Julien Laganier.

Personnel

  The Document Shepherd is Julien Laganier, and the responsible
  Area Director is Jari Arkko.