Subject: IETF 83 Venue

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:31:25 -0800 (PST)

The IAOC is pleased to announce Paris as the site for IETF 83 from 25 - 30
March 2012.  The IETF last met in the city in 2005 at IETF 63.

Paris was the number one choice for a European venue in a venue
preference survey conducted after IETF 78.

Those who may be interested in hosting or sponsoring this or any future
meeting are invited to contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].  See
meeting opportunities below.

Registration has opened for IETF 80 in Prague. 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/index.html
Hope to see you there in 64 days!  Sponsorship opportunities are still
available for Prague, such as the Welcome Reception and beverage breaks. 
Contact Drew if interested.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2011
IETF 80  Prague  27 March - 1 April  Host: CZ.NIC
IETF 81  Quebec City 24 - 29 July  Host:  RIM
IETF 82  Taipei  13 - 18 November  Host: TWNIC

2012
IETF 83  Paris 25 - 30 March 	Host:  <your name here>
IETF 84  Asia - Pacific  29 July - 3 Aug  Host:   <your name here>
IETF 85  Atlanta  4 - 9 November   Host:  <your name here>

2013
IETF 86  Orlando  10 - 15 March  Host:  <your name here> (Back-to-back
with IEEE)
IETF 87  Europe  28 July - 2 Aug  Host:  <your name here>
IETF 88  Asia  3 - 8 November  Host:  <your name here>