Subject: Document Action: 'Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) Media Types' to Informational RFC (draft-cdmi-mediatypes-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:23:04 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) Media Types'
  (draft-cdmi-mediatypes-07.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdmi-mediatypes/

Technical Summary

   This document describes several Internet media types defined 
   for the Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) by the Storage 
   Networking Industry Association (SNIA).

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a Working Group.

Document Quality

   The document, whose sole purpose is to register several media 
   types on behalf of another standards development organization, 
   was discussed on the ietf-types list beginning on September 21, 
   2010.  All feedback was incorporated.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd / Responsible Area Director is 
   Peter Saint-Andre.