Subject: RFC 6061 on Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the National Emergency Number Association (NENA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:07:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6061

        Title:      Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace 
                    for the National Emergency Number Association 
                    (NENA) 
        Author:     B. Rosen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14145
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-rosen-urn-nena-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6061.txt

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) "nena" for
Uniform Resource Name (URN) resources published by the National
Emergency Number Association (NENA).  NENA defines and manages
resources that utilize this URN model.  Management activities for
these and other resource types are provided by the NENA Registry
System (NRS).  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC