Subject: Last Call: <draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12.txt> (OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:43:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the following document:
- 'OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms'
  <draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the [email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-08. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants/

Note that there are 3 IPR statements related to this draft that can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1095/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1100/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1104/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1095/
/ipr/1101/
/ipr/1100/
/ipr/1104/