Subject: Protocol Action: 'Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations' to BCP (draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:03:33 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations'
  (draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis-03.txt) as a BCP

This document is the product of the DNS Extensions Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ralph Droms and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis/

Technical Summary

   This RFC obsoletes [RFC5395]; however, the only
   significant change is the change is the public review mailing list to
   [email-masked].

Working Group Summary

    There were no comments during an abbreviated working group last call.

Document Quality

   The only significant action in this document is to change the
   public review mailing list to [email-masked]

Personnel

   Olafur Gudmundsson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
   Ralph Droms ([email-masked]) is the responsible AD.