Subject: RFC 6119 on IPv6 Traffic Engineering in IS-IS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:42:08 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6119

        Title:      IPv6 Traffic Engineering in IS-IS 
        Author:     J. Harrison, J. Berger,
                    M. Bartlett
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21146
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-te-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6119.txt

This document specifies a method for exchanging IPv6 traffic 
engineering information using the IS-IS routing protocol.
This information enables routers in an IS-IS network to 
calculate traffic-engineered routes using IPv6 addresses.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC