Subject: IETF 80 - Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:48:58 -0800 (PST)

80th IETF Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic
March 27 - April 1, 2011
Host: CZ.NIC

1.  Social Event
2.  Host Web Page
3.  Registration

1.  Social Event
	General information: http://www.ietf80.cz/page/851/ietf-80/
	Date: Tuesday, 29 March 2011
	Time: 19:00

	The IETF 80 social event, hosted by CZ.NIC, will take place in
	the Municipal House. You will be able to survey very beautiful
	Art Nouveau building in the heart of Prague. As a contrast of 
	a historical building you will be treated to a very modern 
	performance of La Putyka. You will also have a possibility to
	taste variations of Czech cusine.

2.  Host Web Page
	CZ.NIC has set up a web page with information for travelers to
	Prague, please visit:
	http://www.ietf80.cz/

3. Registration
	Register online at:
	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/80/

Only 38 days until the Prague IETF!