Subject: RFC 6129 on The 'application/tei+xml' Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:04:38 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6129

        Title:      The 'application/tei+xml' Media Type 
        Author:     L. Romary, S. Lundberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14214
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6129.txt

This document defines the 'application/tei+xml' media type for markup
languages defined in accordance with the Text Encoding and
Interchange guidelines.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC