Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt> (IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:36:53 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges'
  <draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge/

Please note that this document includes a normative reference to ISO/IEC 10589:2002

This last call is issued to draw the attention of the community to the following
Gen-Art observation:

"The (previous) last call did not included the note that for historical reasons the registry 
this document updates was established by an Informational RFC (RFC 3563) 
and therefore this Proposed Standard has a normative dependence upon 
that Informationl RFC."

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.