Subject: Document Action: 'Test vectors for the stream cipher RC4' to Informational RFC (draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:32:10 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Test vectors for the stream cipher RC4'
  (draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-02.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors/

Technical Summary

   This document contains test vectors for the stream cipher RC4.

Working Group Summary

   This is not the product of a WG.

Document Quality

   There are multiple implementations that confirmed these test vectors.

Personnel

   Simon Josefsson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
   Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the Responsible Area Director.