Subject: [Update on Day Pass Experiment]

From: The IAOC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

I had intended to send this update on the Day Pass Experiment to the IETF
list in the middle of January.  For reasons I don't understand, it was not
sent.  My apologies.

------------------------------------------

Subject:  Update on Day Pass Experiment

On 16 December 2010, the IAOC reviewed that status of the Day Pass
experiment.  After a long discussion, that is documented in the minutes
(available at http://iaoc.ietf.org/minutes/iaoc_minutes.html), the IAOC
approved the continuation of the Day Pass program for 2011.  The IAOC will
review the Day Pass program at the end of 2011 to make sure it is not
having a negative impact.

Day Passes are available as one of the registration choices for IETF 80
in Prague.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair

------------------------------------------

Day passes were available for Prague as you may have noticed, and were
shown in the statistics presented in the Wednesday plenary.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair