Subject: RFC 6175 on Requirements to Extend the Datatracker for IETF Working Group Chairs and Authors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:14:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6175

        Title:      Requirements to Extend the Datatracker 
                    for IETF Working Group Chairs and 
                    Authors 
        Author:     E. Juskevicius
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 55481
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6175.txt

This document specifies requirements for new functionality to be
added to the IETF Datatracker tool to make it possible for Working
Group (WG) Chairs and their Delegates to input and update the status
of the Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) associated with their WGs.  After
these requirements are implemented, WG Chairs will be able to use
the Datatracker to provide everyone with more information about the
status and progression of WG I-Ds than is currently possible.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC