Subject: Last Call: <draft-shin-augmented-pake-03.txt> (Most Efficient Augmented Password-Only Authentication and Key Exchange for IKEv2) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:39:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Most Efficient Augmented Password-Only Authentication and Key Exchange
   for IKEv2'
  <draft-shin-augmented-pake-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-04-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-augmented-pake/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-augmented-pake/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1282/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1284/