Subject: IETF 80 - Meeting Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 06:22:49 -0800 (PST)

80th IETF Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic
March 27 - April 1, 2011
Host: CZ.NIC

1.  Registration - Early Bird Cut-off March 18, 2011
2.  NEW: Companion Program
3.  Social Event
4.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
5.  Accommodations and Transportation
6.  Meeting Wiki

1. Registration - Early Bird Cut-off is March 18, 2011
	Early-Bird: $650 USD, if paid in full prior to 1700 PDT March 18.
	Late: $800 USD if paid after Early-Bird cutoff date and time. 
	Register online at:
	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/80/

2.  Companion Program
	If you are traveling with a friend or family member over 18 years
	of age you can register them for the IETF Companion Program for
	only USD 15.00 

	If don't want to sign up for the Companion Program and participate
	in the benefits, you can still join the companion email list to be
	in touch with other IETF companions. You can join the email list
	at: 
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/companion-program.html

	Benefits include:
	- A special welcome reception for companions from 16:30-1700 on
	Sunday, 27 March
	- Ability to attend the official Welcome Reception from 1700-1900
	on Sunday, 27 March
	- A distinctive meeting badge that grants access to the venue
	(not to be used to attend working sessions)
	- Participation in a separate companion email list if you choose
	to help communicate and make plans with other IETF Companions.

	You can register your companion at any time via the IETF website
	at:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/companion-program.html
	or onsite at the meeting.

3.  Social Event
	General information: 
	http://www.ietf80.cz/page/851/ietf-80/
	Social Event Registration: 
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf80/eventticket.py
	Date: Tuesday, 29 March 2011
	Time: 19:00

	The IETF 80 social event, hosted by CZ.NIC, will take place in
	the Municipal House. You will be able to survey very beautiful
	Art Nouveau building in the heart of Prague. As a contrast of 
	a historical building you will be treated to a very modern 
	performance of La Putyka. You will also have a possibility to
	taste variations of Czech cuisine.

	Additional details will be available March 16.

4. Visas & Letters of Invitation: 
	The Czech Republic has adopted the EU migration and visa policy
	principles and is about to complete the harmonization of its
	policies with the law of the European Communities.

	A list of countries, whose citizens need no visa to the Czech
	Republic, is available here:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/list_of_states_whose_citizens_are_exempt/index.html

	For more detailed information please contact the diplomatic
	mission of the relevant country - their list sorted in the
	alphabetical order is available at:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/local_competency_of_dm_in_processing/index.html
5.  Accommodations and Transportation
	Reservations Cut off Date: 9 March 2011 (Hilton), 11 March 2011
	(Sheraton and InterContinental).

	For additional information on rates and policies, please visit:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/hotel.html

6.  Meeting Wiki
	The IETF 80 meeting wiki (Your Wiki) has been created for the
	attendees of IETF 80 meeting to exchange information. The wiki
	uses DokuWiki software and a users guide can be found at: 
	http://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki

	Your IETF 80 (Prague) wiki can be found here: 
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf80
	and is also accessible from the Prague meeting page on the IETF
	website.

Only 18 days until the Prague IETF!