Subject: Document Action: 'Issues with IP Address Sharing' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:12:33 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Issues with IP Address Sharing'
  (draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-05.txt) as an
Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Internet Area Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues/

Technical Summary

   This document discusses problems caused by sharing addresses.

Working Group Summary

   This is an output from the INTAREA WG, and has been 
    thoroughly vetted by the group.

Document Quality

   See above.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.