Subject: RFC 5984 on Increasing Throughput in IP Networks with ESP-Based Forwarding: ESPBasedForwarding

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5984

        Title:      Increasing Throughput in IP Networks 
                    with ESP-Based Forwarding: ESPBasedForwarding 
        Author:     K-M. Moller
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       1 April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18055
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-moller-esp-based-forwarding-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5984.txt

This document proposes an experimental way of reaching infinite
bandwidth in IP networks by the use of ESP-based forwarding.
This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC