Subject: RFC 6214 on Adaptation of RFC 1149 for IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:56:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6214

        Title:      Adaptation of RFC 1149 for 
                    IPv6 
        Author:     B. Carpenter, R. Hinden
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       1 April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 15073
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-carpenter-6man-adapt-rfc1149-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6214.txt

This document specifies a method for transmission of IPv6 datagrams
over the same medium as specified for IPv4 datagrams in RFC 1149.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC