Subject: RFC 6196 on Moving mailserver: URI Scheme to Historic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6196

        Title:      Moving mailserver: URI Scheme to 
                    Historic 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 5679
        Updates:    RFC1738

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-mailserver-uri-to-historic-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6196.txt

This document registers the mailserver: URI scheme as historic in the
IANA URI registry.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC