Subject: RFC 6149 on MD2 to Historic Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:34:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6149

        Title:      MD2 to Historic Status 
        Author:     S. Turner, L. Chen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14158
        Obsoletes:  RFC1319

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-md2-to-historic-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6149.txt

This document retires MD2 and discusses the reasons for doing so.  This
document moves RFC 1319 to Historic status.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC