Subject: RFC 6203 on IMAP4 Extension for Fuzzy Search

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 02:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6203

        Title:      IMAP4 Extension for Fuzzy Search 
        Author:     T. Sirainen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13606
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6203.txt

This document describes an IMAP protocol extension enabling a server
to perform searches with inexact matching and assigning relevancy
scores for matched messages.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC