Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-03.txt> (Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:18:45 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object/

Abstract
   This document defines a generic profile for signed objects used in
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  These RPKI signed
   objects make use of Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) as a standard
   encapsulation format.

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.