Subject: Document Action: 'PMIPv6 Localized Routing Problem Statement' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:24:25 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'PMIPv6 Localized Routing Problem Statement'
  (draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-06.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps/

Technical Summary

   This document explains why route optimization in PMIP networks may
   be necessary and what challenges are involved designing such a feature.

Working Group Summary

   This is a product of the NETEXT WG.

Document Quality

   The document has gone through WGLC in the working group,
   and the area director believes that the document is well
   written.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil and the responsible
   Area Director is Jari Arkko.