Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-04.txt> (A Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:27:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'A Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource Public
   Key Infrastructure'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs/

Abstract:
   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size and signature format for
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure subscribers that generate
   digital signatures on certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists, and
   signed objects as well as for the Relying Parties (RPs) that verify
   these digital signatures.

Downref:
Normative reference to is made to an Informational draft: draft-ietf-sidr-arch 

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.