Subject: RFC 6095 on Extending YANG with Language Abstractions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6095

        Title:      Extending YANG with Language Abstractions 
        Author:     B. Linowski, M. Ersue,
                    S. Kuryla
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      75
        Characters: 140259
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6095.txt

YANG -- the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Data Modeling
Language -- supports modeling of a tree of data elements that
represent the configuration and runtime status of a particular
network element managed via NETCONF.  This memo suggests enhancing
YANG with supplementary modeling features and language abstractions
with the aim to improve the model extensibility and reuse.  
This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC