Subject: RFC 6167 on URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message Service 1.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6167

        Title:      URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message 
                    Service 1.0 
        Author:     M. Phillips, P. Adams,
                    D. Rokicki, E. Johnson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 44285
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6167.txt

This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URIs) as defined in RFC 3986, for designating connections and
destination addresses used in the Java(tm) Messaging Service (JMS).
It was originally designed for particular uses, but applies generally
wherever a JMS URI is needed to describe the connection to a JMS
provider, and access to a JMS Destination.  The syntax of this JMS
URI is not compatible with previously existing, but unregistered,
"jms" URI schemes.  However, the expressiveness of the scheme
described herein should satisfy the requirements of all existing
circumstances.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC