Subject: RFC 6208 on Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) Media Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6208

        Title:      Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) 
                    Media Types 
        Author:     K. Sankar, Ed.,
                    A. Jones
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 23187
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-cdmi-mediatypes-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6208.txt

This document describes several Internet media types defined for the
Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) by the Storage Networking
Industry Association (SNIA).  The media types are: 

   o  application/cdmi-object

   o  application/cdmi-container

   o  application/cdmi-domain

   o  application/cdmi-capability

   o  application/cdmi-queue

This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is 
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC