Subject: Document Action: 'A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet' to Informational RFC (draft-zhu-mobility-survey-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:55:27 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet'
  (draft-zhu-mobility-survey-04.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-mobility-survey/

Technical Summary

   This document explains the historical different approaches to mobility handling at the IP layer.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a submission via a working group.

Document Quality

   This document has been reviewed by the Area Director, and has been
   found to be a good explanation of the different approaches.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.