Subject: RFC 6209 on Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:27:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6209

        Title:      Addition of the ARIA Cipher 
                    Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS) 
        Author:     W. Kim, J. Lee,
                    J. Park, D. Kwon
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 19501
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6209.txt

This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
Layer Security (TLS) protocol to support the ARIA encryption
algorithm as a block cipher.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC