Subject: RFC 6145 on IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:33:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6145

        Title:      IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm 
        Author:     X. Li, C. Bao,
                    F. Baker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 76484
        Obsoletes:  RFC2765

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6145.txt

This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
(SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
(including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC 2765.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC