Subject: RFC 6218 on Cisco Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes for the Delivery of Keying Material

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6218

        Title:      Cisco Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes for 
                    the Delivery of Keying Material 
        Author:     G. Zorn, T. Zhang,
                    J. Walker, J. Salowey
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 34463
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6218.txt

This document defines a set of vendor-specific RADIUS Attributes
designed to allow both the secure transmission of cryptographic
keying material and strong authentication of any RADIUS message.
These attributes have been allocated from the Cisco vendor-specific
space and have been implemented by multiple vendors.  This document 
is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC