Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for a Working Group Charter Tool' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:49:06 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for a Working Group Charter Tool'
  (draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-09.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the General Area Open Meeting.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool/

Technical Summary

  This document provides the specification for a new tool for Area
  Directors to manage the creation, re-chartering, and closing of IETF
  Working Groups.  The tool will also increase transparency of the IESG
  by allowing the IETF community to track those activities.  The tool is
  described as a set of requirements along with discussion of the data
  that would be stored and displayed by the tool.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

  This document was discussed on the [email-masked] mail list.
  Many good suggestions during the development, with no noticeable
  disagreement.

Document Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.