Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for Internet-Draft Tracking by the IETF Community in the Datatracker' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:15:42 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for Internet-Draft Tracking by the IETF Community in the
   Datatracker'
  (draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-08.txt) as an Informational
RFC

This document is the product of the General Area Open Meeting.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community/

Technical Summary

  This document lists a set of requirements for extending the IETF
  Datatracker to give IETF community members easy methods for tracking
  the progress of Internet-Drafts and RFCs that are of interest to them.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

  This document was discussed on the [email-masked] mail
  list.  Many good suggestions during the development, with no
  noticeable disagreement.

Document Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.