Subject: RFC 6159 on Session-Specific Explicit Diameter Request Routing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6159

        Title:      Session-Specific Explicit Diameter Request Routing 
        Author:     T. Tsou, G. Zorn,
                    T. Taylor, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 45051
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-tsou-diameter-explicit-routing-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6159.txt

This document describes a mechanism to enable specific Diameter
proxies to remain in the path of all message exchanges constituting a
Diameter session.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC