Subject: RFC 6126 on The Babel Routing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6126

        Title:      The Babel Routing Protocol 
        Author:     J. Chroboczek
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      45
        Characters: 99833
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-chroboczek-babel-routing-protocol-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6126.txt

Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
mesh networks.  This document defines an Experimental Protocol for 
the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC