Subject: Document Action: 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for CableLabs' to Informational RFC (draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:19:17 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for CableLabs'
  (draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-07.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'cablelabs'
   for Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources
   published by Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. (CableLabs).
   CableLabs specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN
   identification model.  Management activities for these and other
   resource types are handled by the manager of the CableLabs' Assigned
   Names and Numbers registry.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of an IETF Working Group.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed on the URN-NID list and all
   feedback has been addressed.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd /  Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.