Subject: Second Last Call: <draft-kanno-tls-camellia-00.txt> (Addition of the Camellia Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:13:27 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Addition of the Camellia Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security
   (TLS)'
  <draft-kanno-tls-camellia-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

This SECOND last call has been made because an IPR disclosure was
received after the first IETF LC was initiated.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-05-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kanno-tls-camellia/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kanno-tls-camellia/

IPR disclosures for this document exist: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1502/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1502/