Subject: Protocol Action: 'RPKI Objects issued by IANA' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:58:04 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'RPKI Objects issued by IANA'
  (draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-03.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects/

Technical Summary

This document provides specific direction to IANA as to the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) objects it should issue.

Working Group Summary

Nothing of note happened in the WG discussion of this document.

Document Quality

There is nothing of note. There is a greater than normal IANA
workload that results from publication of this document.

Personnel

Chris Morrow is the Document Shepherd for this document.
Stewart Bryant  is the  Responsible Area Director.