Subject: Document Action: 'IANA Registration for Enumservice 'iax'' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-enum-iax-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 08:14:22 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IANA Registration for Enumservice 'iax''
  (draft-ietf-enum-iax-10.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-enum-iax/

Technical Summary

This document registers an Enumservice for the IAX protocol according
to the guidelines given in RFC 6117.

    Working Group Summary

This document represents a standard Enumservice registration and as
such was noncontroversial.

    Document Quality

IAX in the Asterisk Open Source software is globally deployed in lots
of systems. The purpose of this document is to provide these systems
means for easier interconnection. 

Personnel

Gonzalo Camarillo is responsible AD.
Bernie Hoeneisen is the document's shepherd.