Subject: RFC 6261 on Encrypted Signaling Transport Modes for the Host Identity Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6261

        Title:      Encrypted Signaling Transport Modes for 
                    the Host Identity Protocol 
        Author:     A. Keranen
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 28354
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6261.txt

This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol (HIP) signaling messages that allow them to be conveyed over
encrypted connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.
This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

This document is a product of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC