Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt> (Requirements for Point-To-Multipoint Extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol) to Historic

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 04:36:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for Point-To-Multipoint Extensions to the Label
   Distribution Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt> as a Historic

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-05-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document lists a set of functional requirements that served as
   input to the design of Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) extensions
   for setting up point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSP),
   in order to deliver point-to-multipoint applications over a Multi
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) infrastructure.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.