Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-01.txt> (GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:51:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-01.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document defines a method for the support of GMPLS asymmetric
bandwidth bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The presented
approach is applicable to any switching technology and builds on the
original Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) model for the transport
of traffic-related parameters.  This document moves the experiment
documented in RFC 5467 to the standards track and obsoletes RFC 5467.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.