Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-06.txt> (Crypto-Agility Requirements for Remote Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:15:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'Crypto-Agility Requirements for Remote Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)'
  <draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-06.txt> as an
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This memo describes the requirements for a crypto-agility solution
for Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.