Subject: Last Call: <draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt> (Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Relay Element) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 06:36:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Relay
   Element'
  <draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document specifies Protocol for carrying Authentication for
Network Access (PANA) Relay Element functionality which enables PANA
messaging between a PANA Client (PaC) and a PANA Authentication Agent
(PAA) where the two nodes cannot reach each other by means of regular
IP routing.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pana-relay/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pana-relay/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.