Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-10.txt> (Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 06:08:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG (dime) to consider the following document:
- 'Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport'
  <draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Some Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) applications
   require the transport of cryptographic keying material.  This
   document specifies a set of Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs) providing
   native Diameter support of cryptographic key delivery.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.