Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options-06.txt> (Relay-Supplied DHCP Options) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:01:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Relay-Supplied DHCP Options'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options-06.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a mechanism whereby a DHCPv6 relay agent can
   provide options to a DHCPv6 server that the DHCPv6 server can then
   provide to the DHCPv6 client in certain restricted cases where this
   is necessary.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.