Subject: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt> (The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:19:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0'
  <draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document specifies IETF consensus for IDNA derived character
properties related to the three code points, existing in Unicode 5.2,
that changed property values when version 6.0 was released.  The
consensus is that no update is needed to RFC 5892 based on the
changes made in Unicode 6.0.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-5892bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-5892bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.