Subject: RFC 6229 on Test Vectors for the Stream Cipher RC4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6229

        Title:      Test Vectors for the Stream 
                    Cipher RC4 
        Author:     J. Strombergson, S. Josefsson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 28406
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6229.txt

This document contains test vectors for the stream cipher RC4.  
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC