Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 07:03:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX MIB module
[RFC5815].  For IPFIX implementations that use packet Sampling
(PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475], this memo defines the
PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for providing information
on applied packet selection functions and their parameters.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.