Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-02.txt> (Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:04:00 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-02.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a glossary of terms used in the IETF when
   discussing internationalization.  The purpose is to help frame
   discussions of internationalization in the various areas of the IETF
   and to help introduce the main concepts to IETF participants.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.