Subject: Last Call: <draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt> (Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-series) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:18:40 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-series'
  <draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document concludes the For Your Information (FYI) sub-series of
   RFCs, established by RFC 1150 for use by the IETF User Services Area,
   which no longer exists.  The IESG does not intend to make any further
   additions to this RFC sub-series, and this document provides a record
   of this decision.  This document also obsoletes RFC 1150 and changes
   the status of RFC 1150 to Historic.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-rfc1150bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-rfc1150bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.