Subject: Protocol Action: 'Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:17:52 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers'
  (draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-02.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Operations and Management Area
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats/

Technical Summary

   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
   containing textual conventions (TCs) to represent floating-point
   numbers.

Working Group Summary

   There was nothing noteworthy in the working group process.

Document Quality

   There has been adequate review both in and out of the WG

Personnel

   Chris Liljenstolpe  is the Document Shepherd for this document.  Dan Romascanu is the 
   Responsible Area Director. 

RFC Editor Note

 Replace 'None' by 'Independent' in the Header. Drop 'None' from Author's Address.