Subject: RFC 6287 on OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:36:53 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6287

        Title:      OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithm 
        Author:     D. M'Raihi, J. Rydell,
                    S. Bajaj, S. Machani,
                    D. Naccache
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Characters: 78076
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6287.txt

This document describes an algorithm for challenge-response
authentication developed by the Initiative for Open Authentication
(OATH).  The specified mechanisms leverage the HMAC-based One-Time
Password (HOTP) algorithm and offer one-way and mutual
authentication, and electronic signature capabilities.  This document 
is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC