Subject: Last Call: <draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt> (Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:54:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec'
  <draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document proposes four cryptographic user interface suites 
  ("UI suites") for IPsec, similar to the two suites specified in
  RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
  States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.  This
  document obsoletes RFC 4869, which presented earlier versions of these
  suites.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-law-rfc4869bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-law-rfc4869bis/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1499/