Subject: RFC 6293 on Requirements for Internet-Draft Tracking by the IETF Community in the Datatracker

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6293

        Title:      Requirements for Internet-Draft Tracking by 
                    the IETF Community in the Datatracker 
        Author:     P. Hoffman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36874
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6293.txt

The document gives a set of requirements for extending the IETF
Datatracker to give individual IETF community members, including the
IETF leadership, easy methods for tracking the progress of the
Internet-Drafts and RFCs of interest to them.  This document is not 
an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC