Subject: Document Action: 'Definition of a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Schema for Academia (SCHAC)' to Informational RFC (draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:41:09 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Definition of a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Schema
   for Academia (SCHAC)'
  (draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-giralt-schac-ns/

Technical Summary

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Schema for Academia (SCHAC).

   This namespace is for naming persistent resources defined by the
   SCHAC international activity participants, their working groups and
   other designated subordinates.  The main use will be the creation of
   controlled vocabulary values for attributes in the SCHAC schema.
   These values will be associated to particular instances of persons or
   objects belonging to any of the SCHAC object classes.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a working group.

Document Quality

   The document underwent review by experts on the URN-NID 
   list, and feedback was incorporated.  The document was also 
   reviewed by the Responsible Area Director, who deems it of 
   acceptable quality.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd / Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.