Subject: Last Call: <draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt> (IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for Local Emergency Communications) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:26:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for
   Local Emergency Communications'
  <draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document creates the new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource Priority header field namespace "esnet" for local emergency
   usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP), between PSAPs, and
   between a PSAP and first responders and their organizations, and
   places this namespace in the IANA registry.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.