Subject: RFC 6292 on Requirements for a Working Group Charter Tool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6292

        Title:      Requirements for a Working Group 
                    Charter Tool 
        Author:     P. Hoffman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23701
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6292.txt

The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Area Directors for the
creation, re-chartering, and closing of Working Groups.  The tool
will also allow the IETF community to view the status of the
chartering process.  This document describes the requirements for the
proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later activity
for the design and development of such a tool.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC