Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt> (Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 07:04:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
   containing textual conventions (TCs) to represent floating-point
   numbers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.