Subject: Document Action: 'Data Tracker States and Annotations for the IAB, IRTF, and Independent Submission Streams' to Informational RFC (draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-15.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:38:06 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Data Tracker States and Annotations for the IAB, IRTF, and Independent
   Submission Streams'
  (draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-15.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker/

Technical Summary

  This document describes extending the IETF Datatracker to capture and
  display the progression of Internet-Drafts that are intended to be
  published as RFCs by the IAB, IRTF, or Independent Submissions Editor.
  The states and annotations that are to be added to the Datatracker
  will be applied to a Internet-Drafts as soon as any of these streams
  identify the Internet-Draft as a potential eventual RFC, and will
  continue through the lifetime of the Internet-Draft.  The goal of
  adding this information to the Datatracker is to give the whole
  Internet community more information about the status of these
  Internet-Drafts and the status of the RFC streams themselves.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

Document Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.