Subject: Document Action: 'URN Namespace for the Defence Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG)' to Informational RFC (draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:54:40 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'URN Namespace for the Defence Geospatial Information Working Group
   (DGIWG)'
  (draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reed-urn-dgiwg/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Defence 
   Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG). DGIWG defines 
   and manages resources that utilize this URN name model.  Management 
   activities for these and other resource types are provided by the Defence 
   Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG) Registry System (DRS).

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a working group. 

Document Quality

   In accordance with RFC 3406, the namespace identifier request
   has been reviewed on the URN-NID mailing list, and all feedback
   has been addressed.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd / Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.