Subject: W3C WebRTC working group meeting: Saturday, July 23 2011

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:32:29 -0700

The W3C Web Real-Time Communications working group will meet on Saturday
23 July 2011 afternoon, starting at 2PM, in Quebec City, Canada,
co-located with the IETF Meeting.

The choice of the date and place is meant to favor synergies between the
W3C WebRTC and the IETF RTCWEB groups. IETF attendees, especially those
following the RTCWEB WG, are welcome to attend this W3C face-to-face
meeting as meeting guests. Attendees need to register before July 15th
using the following URL:

  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47318/webrtc-f2f-quebec/

Note that this is a W3C meeting and, thus, it will be held under W3C  
rules.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>