Subject: Last Call: <draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt> (Suite B Profile for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:26:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Suite B Profile for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)'
  <draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA
Suite B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
specifies the conventions for using Suite B cryptography in IP 
Security (IPsec).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1500/