Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-mtid-08.txt> (PIM Multi-Topology ID (MT-ID) Join Attribute) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 06:32:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast
WG (pim) to consider the following document:
- 'PIM Multi-Topology ID (MT-ID) Join Attribute'
  <draft-ietf-pim-mtid-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces a new type of PIM Join Attribute that
   extends PIM signaling to identify a topology that should be used when
   constructing a particular multicast distribution tree.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-mtid/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-mtid/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.