Subject: Document Action: 'ForCES Implementation Experience Draft' to Informational RFC (draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:48:18 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'ForCES Implementation Experience Draft'
  (draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-03.txt) as an
Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience/

Technical Summary

   This document captures the experience of implementing
   the ForCES protocol and model.  Its aim is to help others by
   providing examples and possible strategies for implementing the
   ForCES protocol.

Working Group Summary

   The document has been presented and discussed in the WG and there
   has been no disagreement in the WG for the publication of this draft
   from any WG member. It was initially submitted as a WG document but
   was eventually suggested by the WG to be an individual submission
   because it feels that the document falls outside the core interests
   of the WG.

Document Quality

   This is an Informational I-D. The document has been reviewed by the
   ForCES WG.

Personnel

   Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd 
   and the responsible Area Director.