Subject: Document Action: 'Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-series' to Informational RFC (draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:02:28 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-series'
  (draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-rfc1150bis/

Technical Summary

  This document concludes the For Your Information (FYI) sub-series of
  RFCs, established by RFC 1150 for use by the IETF User Services Area,
  which no longer exists.  The IESG does not intend to make any further
  additions to this RFC sub-series, and this document provides a record
  of this decision.  This document also obsoletes RFC 1150 and changes
  the status of RFC 1150 to Historic.

Working Group Summary
  
  This document is not the product of any IETF working group.

Document Quality

  This document was discussed on the rfc-interest mail list.  No one
  spoke against closure of the FYI sub-series on that mail list.

Personnel

  Adrian Farrel is the Document Shepherd.
  Adrian Farrel is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

Section 1
  OLD:
    ... information that regarding the Internet and might be
    interesting to ...
  NEW:
    ... information regarding the Internet that might be
    interesting to ... 

---

Section 2 para 1:
s/publishing/to produce/

---

Section 2, para 2
s/should be used/can be used/