Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-04.txt> (Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:49:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG (dime) to consider the following document:
- 'Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs'
  <draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) containers for various
   priority parameters for use with Diameter and the AAA framework.  The
   parameters themselves are defined in several different protocols that
   operate at either the network or application layer.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.