Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-01.txt> (The Unencrypted Form Of Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED Message) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:14:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'The Unencrypted Form Of Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED Message'
  <draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED message is used to transfer Kerberos
   credentials between applications.  When used with a secure transport
   the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message may be desirable.  This
   document describes the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.