Subject: Last Call: <draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-06.txt> (A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:06:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)'
  <draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is engineered by the Open Grid Forum (OGF) for naming persistent
   resources.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.