Subject: RFC 6133 on Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information with Auto-Responder Functionality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6133

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Use of 
                    Presence Information with Auto-Responder Functionality 
        Author:     R. George, B. Leiba,
                    A. Melnikov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17652
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6133.txt

This document describes how the Sieve email filtering language, along
with some extensions, can be used to create automatic replies to
incoming electronic mail messages based on the address book and
presence information of the recipient.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC