Subject: Document Action: 'Addition of the Camellia Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)' to Informational RFC (draft-kanno-tls-camellia-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:11:24 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Addition of the Camellia Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security
   (TLS)'
  (draft-kanno-tls-camellia-03.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kanno-tls-camellia/

Technical Summary

   This document specifies forty-two cipher suites for the Transport
   Security Layer (TLS) protocol to additional support the Camellia
   encryption algorithm as a block cipher.

Working Group Summary

   This is individual submission.

Document Quality

   The TLS-WG was consulted for input.  Technical as well as editorial
   comments were addressed.

Personnel

  Satoru Kanno ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
  Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the Responsible AD.