Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-decade-survey-04.txt> (A Survey of In-network Storage Systems) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:44:27 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Decoupled Application Data
Enroute WG (decade) to consider the following document:
- 'A Survey of In-network Storage Systems'
  <draft-ietf-decade-survey-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-07-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document surveys deployed and experimental in-network storage
systems and describes their applicability for DECADE.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-survey/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-survey/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.