Subject: Last Call: <draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt> (General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) Experiences) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:04:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) Experiences'
  <draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) has been doing Reviews of
   Internet Drafts (I-Ds) since 2004.  This document discusses the
   experience and the lessons learned over the past 7 years of this
   process.  The review team initially reviewed the I-Ds before each of
   the IESG telechats.  Since late 2005, review team members have been
   assigned to review I-Ds during IETF Last Call, unless no IETF Last
   Call is necessary for the I-D.  The same reviewer then reviews any
   updates when the I-D is placed on an IESG telechat agenda.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-genart-experience/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-genart-experience/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.