Subject: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-06.txt> (Report on the Experiment with IETF Operational Notes (IONs)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:39:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Report on the Experiment with IETF Operational Notes (IONs)'
  <draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document reports on the IETF Operational Notes (IONs) process
   experiment, conducted by RFC 4693 in accordance with RFC 3933.  It
   also updates RFC 4693 and changes its status to Historic.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.