Subject: Document Action: 'Moving RFC 4693 to Historic' to Informational RFC (draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:14:27 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Moving RFC 4693 to Historic'
  (draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-07.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report/

Technical Summary

  This document requests RFC 4693 [RFC4693] to be moved to Historic
  status.  It also obsoletes that document.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

  Issues covered by this document have been widely discussed on the IETF
  mailing list.

Document Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.