Subject: RFC 6352 on CardDAV: vCard Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6352

        Title:      CardDAV: vCard Extensions to Web 
                    Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) 
        Author:     C. Daboo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 98548
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6352.txt

This document defines extensions to the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) protocol to specify a standard way of accessing,
managing, and sharing contact information based on the vCard format. 
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC