Subject: RFC 6360 on Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6360

        Title:      Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-Series 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4729
        Obsoletes:  RFC1150

        I-D Tag:    draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6360.txt

This document concludes the For Your Information (FYI) sub-series of
RFCs, established by RFC 1150 for use by the IETF User Services Area,
which no longer exists.  The IESG does not intend to make any further
additions to this RFC sub-series, and this document provides a record
of this decision.  This document also obsoletes RFC 1150 and changes
the status of RFC 1150 to Historic.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC