Subject: RFC 6339 on Context Token Encapsulate/Decapsulate and OID Comparison Functions for the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6339

        Title:      Context Token Encapsulate/Decapsulate and OID 
                    Comparison Functions for the Generic Security 
                    Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) 
        Author:     S. Josefsson, L. Hornquist Astrand
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 13285
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6339.txt

This document describes three abstract Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) interfaces used to
encapsulate/decapsulate context tokens and compare OIDs.  This
document also specifies C bindings for the abstract interfaces.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC