Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-05.txt> (Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:25:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) WG (pkix) to consider the following document:
- 'Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates'
  <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax for CMC, a
   Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272, RFC 5273 and RFC 5274.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.