Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: <draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-07.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:10:25 -0700

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Huawei Port Range
Configuration Options for PPP IPCP'
<draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-07.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in
the datatracker
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option/)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot
and the comment log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document proposes a PPP IPCP extension to negotiate port ranges for A+P type solutions.

Working Group Summary

   This is an independent submission via the RFC Editor.

Document Quality

   n.a.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.

RFC Editor Note

   1. The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this
      document and IETF work.