Subject: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Transition Space) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:10:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Transition Space'
  <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt> as an Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document requests a reserved IANA IPv4 address allocation as
   Shared Transition Space to support the deployment of IPv4 address
   sharing technologies post IPv4 exhaustion

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.