Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt> (OTP Pre-authentication) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:52:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'OTP Pre-authentication'
  <draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
   using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
   describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
   (OTP) authentication.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.