Subject: Document Action: 'A Packet Loss and Delay Measurement Profile for MPLS-based Transport Networks' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:45:05 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A Packet Loss and Delay Measurement Profile for MPLS-based Transport
   Networks'
  (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-04.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile/

Technical Summary

   Procedures and protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, delay, and throughput in MPLS
   networks are defined draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay.

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the set of MPLS protocol
   functions applicable to the construction and operation of packet-
   switched transport networks.

   This document describes a profile of the general MPLS loss, delay,
   and throughput measurement techniques that suffices to meet the
   specific requirements of MPLS-TP.

Working Group Summary

   This document is a MPLS working group document, and part of the
   MPLS-TP project. Meaning that it has been reviewed by ITU-T SG15 
   as part of the working group last call process.

Document Quality

  The document is well reviewed in the MPLS working group and SG15. 

Personnel

   Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd
   Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the Responsible AD