Subject: RFC 6309 on IANA Rules for MIKEY (Multimedia Internet KEYing)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6309

        Title:      IANA Rules for MIKEY (Multimedia 
                    Internet KEYing) 
        Author:     J. Arkko, A. Keranen,
                    J. Mattsson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10706
        Obsoletes:  RFC4909
        Updates:    RFC3830, RFC4563, RFC5410, RFC6043

        I-D Tag:    draft-arkko-mikey-iana-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6309.txt

This document clarifies and relaxes the IANA rules for Multimedia
Internet KEYing (MIKEY).  This document updates RFCs 3830, 4563,
5410, and 6043; it obsoletes RFC 4909.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC