Subject: Protocol Action: 'Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-14.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:14:25 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport'
  (draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-14.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran/

Technical Summary

   Some Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) applications
   require the transport of cryptographic keying material.  This
   document specifies a set of Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs) providing
   native Diameter support of cryptographic key delivery.

Working Group Summary

   The document was discussed for more than one year in the WG and
   the document captures the results of the collaborative WG work.

Document Quality

   The document is complete, straightforward, simple and
   well-written.

Personnel

   Dan Romascanu is the Document Shepherd for this document.
   Lionel Morand is Responsible Area Director.