Subject: SOFTWIRE WG Interim Meeting, September 26-27, 2011, Beijing, China

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

The SOFTWIRE WG will hold a face-to-face interim meeting in Beijing, 
China on September 26-27, 2011.  Below please find more information from 
the SOFTWIRE chairs.

----------

Hi folks,

We, softwire wg chairs, in agreement with our ADs, are announcing
an interim meeting in Beijing on September 26 & 27. The date has
been chosen adjacent to the BBF meeting in Shangai to minimize
travel and visa issues.

The interim meeting will focus on 'stateless' solutions in general
and 4rd in particular. Expected outcome includes progress on 4rd
spec, packet format, where to put IPv4 bits, port indications, DHCP
option, tunneling vs translation, coexistence with other
technologies, etc...

---------------------------------------
Meeting Location & recommended hotels
Meeting venue: FIT Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing
FIT Building is the first left building inside of the East Gate
of Tsinghua Univeristy
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202779846620144871057.0004aad8ce367b982
9372&msa=0&ll=39.996906,116.331664&spn=0.004044,0.008798

Recommended hotels:
1. Uniscenter (4 stars, 3 min walk)
http://en.uniscenter.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/index.html

2. Wenjin Hotel (5 stars, 10 min walk)
http://www.wenjin.com.cn/

3. Royal King Hotel (5 stars, 10 min by car)
http://www.royalkinghotel.com/

----------------------------------------
Invitation letter
If you need an invitation letter, please send the following info
to Ms. Ziye Li: <[email-masked]>.
Surname: 
Given Name: 
Company: 
Address:
Phone: 
Passport Number: 
Passport Exp. Date:
Passport Issuing Country:

-----------------------------------------

Further contact information
Please contact Ms. Ziye Li if you have any question about
Beijing/Tsinghua/Hotel/Meeting venue/visa/tour...
<[email-masked]>

-- Alain, Yong