Subject: RFC 6393 on Moving RFC 4693 to Historic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6393

        Title:      Moving RFC 4693 to Historic 
        Author:     M. Yevstifeyev
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4252
        Obsoletes:  RFC4693

        I-D Tag:    draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6393.txt

This document moves RFC 4693 to Historic status.  It also obsoletes RFC 
4693.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it 
is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC