Subject: RFC 6367 on Addition of the Camellia Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6367

        Title:      Addition of the Camellia Cipher 
                    Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS) 
        Author:     S. Kanno, M. Kanda
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17613
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kanno-tls-camellia-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6367.txt

This document specifies forty-two cipher suites for the Transport
Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia encryption
algorithm as a block cipher.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC