Subject: Document Action: 'Reserved IPv6 Interface Identifier for Proxy Mobile IPv6' to Informational RFC (draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:17:49 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Reserved IPv6 Interface Identifier for Proxy Mobile IPv6'
  (draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations-03.txt) as an
Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundavelli-v6ops-pmipv6-address-reservations/

Technical Summary

   This is a reservation of one address that can be used within a PMIP system.

Working Group Summary

   This is a submission directly to the AD, as the NETLMM WG has closed.

Document Quality

   The need for this work has risen from an implementation effort.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.