Subject: BCP 167, RFC 6377 on DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Mailing Lists

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 167        
        RFC 6377

        Title:      DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and 
                    Mailing Lists 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 61792
        See Also:   BCP0167

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6377.txt

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an ADministrative Management
Domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
deployment experience with DKIM, this document provides guidance for
the use of DKIM with scenarios that include Mailing List Managers
(MLMs).  This memo documents an Internet Best Current Practice.

This document is a product of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC