Subject: Document Action: 'Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow Examples' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-xcon-examples-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:58:42 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow
   Examples'
  (draft-ietf-xcon-examples-10.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Centralized Conferencing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Robert Sparks and Gonzalo Camarillo.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xcon-examples/

Technical Summary

This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios
documented in the Centralized Conferencing (XCON) Framework and the
XCON Scenarios using the Centralized Conferencing Manipulation
Protocol (CCMP). The objective is to provide a base reference for
both protocol researchers and developers.

Working Group Summary

This document is a product of the XCON working group.

Document Quality

There are multiple implementations of CCMP.

Personnel

Alan Johnston is the Document Shepherd for this document.
Robert Sparks is the responsible Area Director.