Subject: Call for Comment on "Report from the Internet Privacy Workshop"

From: "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 23:51:05 -0700

This is an IETF-wide Call for Comment on "Report from the Internet Privacy
Workshop".

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection here: 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-workshop

The Call for Comment will last until  October 7, 2011.  Please send comments
to [email-masked], or submit them via TRAC (see below). 

As noted in RFC 4845 Section 2,  workshop reports are meant to represent a
faithful report of the proceedings, and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of the IAB:  

   For certain documents, it may not be appropriate for the IAB to take

   responsibility for technical correctness.  For example, where the IAB

   has sponsored a workshop in which not all the participants were

   members of the IAB and/or not all the members of the IAB were

   present, approval by the IAB of a report of the workshop is used only

   to assert that the report is a faithful report of the proceedings of

   the workshop and that the matter is of interest to the community.

Submitting Comments via TRAC

1.       To submit an issue in TRAC, you first need to login to the IAB site
on the tools server:  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/trac/login> trac/login

2.       If you don't already have a login ID, you can obtain one by
navigating to this site:   http:// <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/newlogin>
trac.tools.ietf.org/newlogin

3.       Once you have obtained an account, and have logged in, you can file
an issue by navigating to the  ticket entry form: http://
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/trac/newticket>
trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/trac/newticket

4.       When opening an issue:

a.       The Type: field should be set to "defect" for an issue with the
current document text, or "enhancement" for a proposed addition of
functionality (such as an additional requirement). 
b.      The Priority: field is set based on the severity of the Issue.   For
example, editorial issues are typically "minor" or "trivial". 
c.       The Milestone: field should be set to milestone1 (useless, I know).

d.      The Component: field should be set to the document you are filing
the issue on.  
e.      The Version: field should be set to "1.0". 
f.        The Severity: field should be set to based on the status of the
document (e.g. "In WG Last Call" for a document in IAB last call)
g.        The Keywords: and CC: fields can be left blank unless inspiration
seizes you. 
h.      The Assign To: field is generally filled in with the email address
of the editor. 

5.       Typically it won't be necessary to enclose a file with the ticket,
but if you need to, select "I have files to attach to this ticket". 

6.       If you want to preview your Issue, click on the "Preview" button.
When you're ready to submit the issue, click on the "Create Ticket" button. 

7.       If you want to update an issue, go to the "View Tickets" page:
http:// <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/trac/report/1>
trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iab/trac/report/1

Click on the ticket # you want to update, and then modify the ticket fields
as required