Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-00.txt> (vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:44:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the vCard and CardDAV WG (vcarddav)
to consider the following document:
- 'vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death'
  <draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-00.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The base vCard 4.0 specification defines a large number of
   properties, including date of birth.  This specification adds three
   new properties to vCard 4.0, for place of birth, place of death, and
   date of death.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.