Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements-06.txt> (Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (DRINKS) Use cases and Protocol Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:35:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Data for Reachability of
Inter/tra-NetworK SIP WG (drinks) to consider the following document:
- 'Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (DRINKS) Use cases and
   Protocol Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements-06.txt> as an Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document captures the use cases and associated requirements for
   interfaces that provision session establishment data into Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) Service Provider components, to assist with
   session routing.  Specifically, this document focuses on the
   provisioning of one such element, termed the registry.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.