Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-01.txt> (Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 06:51:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format
WG (marf) to consider the following document:
- 'Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam'
  <draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) feedback
   report type value: "not-spam".  It can be used to report a message
   that was mistakenly marked as spam.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.