Subject: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 06:43:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations'
  <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Complaint Feedback Loops similar to those described herein have
   existed for more than a decade, resulting in many de facto standards
   and best practices.  This document is an attempt to codify, and thus
   clarify, the ways that both providers and consumers of these feedback
   mechanisms intend to use the feedback, describing some already-common
   industry practices.

   This paper is the result of cooperative efforts within the Messaging
   Anti-Abuse Working Group, a trade organization separate from the
   IETF.  The original MAAWG document upon which this document is based
   was published in April, 2010.  While not originally written as an
   Internet Draft, it has been contributed to the IETF standards
   repository in order to make it easier to incorporate this material
   into IETF work.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.