Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-05.txt> (Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:03:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the General Area Open Meeting WG
(genarea) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool'
  <draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Working Group chairs and
   Area Directors for the creation and updating of milestones for
   Working Group charters.  This document describes the requirements for
   the proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later
   activity for the design and development of such a tool.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.