Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-02.txt> (LSP Attributes Related Routing Backus-Naur Form) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:10:50 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'LSP Attributes Related Routing Backus-Naur Form'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
   established using the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) extensions may be signaled with a set of LSP
   specific attributes.  These attributes may be carried in both Path
   and Resv messages.  This document specifies how LSP attribute are
   to be carried in RSVP Path and Resv messages using the Routing
   Backus-Naur Form, and clarifies related Resv message formats.
   This document updates RFC 4875 and RFC 5420.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.