Subject: Document Action: 'A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)' to Informational RFC (draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:33:51 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)'
  (draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-06.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf/

Technical Summary

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace 
   that is engineered by the Open Grid Forum (OGF) for naming persistent
   resources.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a working group.

Document Quality

   The document has undergone the necessary review on the
   [email-masked] list and all issues have been addressed.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd / Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.

RFC Editor Note

In Section 2.1, please make the following change

OLD

   "ogf" requested.

NEW

   "ogf" requested (where "ogf" is an acronym for "Open Grid Forum").