Subject: Protocol Action: 'Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-32.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:14:24 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)'
  (draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-32.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Centralized Conferencing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Robert Sparks and Gonzalo Camarillo.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model/

Technical Summary

The conference information data model is designed to convey
information about the conference and about participation in a
centralized conference. The conference information data model
constitutes an extension of the data format specified in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State.

Working Group Summary

This document is a product of the XCON working group.

Document Quality

Alan Johnston has reviewed the document for quality.
URI review was requested 1Mar2010.

Personnel

Alan Johnston is the Document Shepherd for this document.
Robert Sparks is the responsible Area Director.