Subject: RFC 6387 on GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:09:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6387

        Title:      GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label 
                    Switched Paths (LSPs) 
        Author:     A. Takacs, L. Berger,
                    D. Caviglia, D. Fedyk,
                    J. Meuric
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23329
        Obsoletes:  RFC5467

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6387.txt

This document defines a method for the support of GMPLS asymmetric
bandwidth bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The approach
presented is applicable to any switching technology and builds on the
original Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) model for the transport
of traffic-related parameters.  This document moves the experiment
documented in RFC 5467 to the standards track and obsoletes RFC 5467.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC