Subject: RFC 6369 on Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) Implementation Experience

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6369

        Title:      Forwarding and Control Element Separation 
                    (ForCES) Implementation Experience 
        Author:     E. Haleplidis, O. Koufopavlou,
                    S. Denazis
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 34236
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6369.txt

The Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol
defines a standard communication and control mechanism through which
a Control Element (CE) can control the behavior of a Forwarding
Element (FE).  This document captures the experience of implementing
the ForCES protocol and model.  Its aim is to help others by
providing examples and possible strategies for implementing the
ForCES protocol.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC