Subject: PPSP WG Virtual Interim Meeting Sept 28th, 2011

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

The PPSP working group will hold a virtual interim meeting, with WebEx 
support, as follows:

Date: September 28th, 2011.
Time: 2pm CEST (12pm UTC)
Duration: 2.0 HOURS

The virtual interim meeting will be used to discuss these main topics:
- PPSP peer protocol: review of current proposals for the peer protocol. 
  Technical discussion on how to progress the proposals to come to a WG 
  item for the peer protocol.
- Tracker protocol: review of current proposals for the tracker 
  protocol. Technical discussion on how to progress the proposals to 
  come to a WG item for the tracker protocol.

WebEx details for this meeting will be posted to the PPPS mailing list 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ppsp/current/maillist.html).

---

From: "Schmidt, Christian 1. (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:28:11 +0200

There must be something wrong with the start time of the planned
meeting.
2pm CEST (Central European Summer time) is not the same as 12pm UTC
(Coordinated Universal Time).

Best Regards
Christian Schmidt

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext IESG Secretary
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:45 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ppsp] PPSP WG Virtual Interim Meeting Sept 28th, 2011

WebEx details for this meeting will be posted to the PPPS mailing list 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ppsp/current/maillist.html).
_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp