Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt> (RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:24:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video'
  <draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
   the compressed digital video data streams commonly known as "DV" into
   a payload format for the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).  This
   document obsoletes RFC 3189.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.