Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:46:47 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool'
  (draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-06.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the General Area Open Meeting.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool/

Technical Summary

  The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Working Group chairs and
  Area Directors for the creation and updating of milestones for Working
  Group charters.  This document describes the requirements for the
  proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later activity for
  the design and development of such a tool.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

  Issues covered by this document have been discussed on the WG Chair
  mailing list.

Document Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.