Subject: Last Call: <draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06.txt> (BCP 47 Extension T - Transformed Content) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:15:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'BCP 47 Extension T - Transformed Content'
  <draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 which provides subtags
   for specifying the source language or script of transformed content,
   including content that has been transliterated, transcribed, or
   translated, or in some other way influenced by the source.  It also
   provides for additional information used for identification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.