Subject: RFC 6379 on Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6379

        Title:      Suite B Cryptographic Suites for 
                    IPsec 
        Author:     L. Law, J. Solinas
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12624
        Obsoletes:  RFC4869

        I-D Tag:    draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6379.txt

This document proposes four cryptographic user interface suites
("UI suites") for IP Security (IPsec), similar to the two suites specified 
in RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.  This
document obsoletes RFC 4869, which presented earlier versions of these
suites.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; 
it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC