Subject: RFC 6397 on Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Routing Information Export Format with Geo-Location Extensions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:52:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6397

        Title:      Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border 
                    Gateway Protocol (BGP) Routing Information Export 
                    Format with Geo-Location Extensions 
        Author:     T. Manderson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16864
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6397.txt

This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
extending it to include optional terrestrial coordinates of a BGP
collector and its BGP peers.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC