Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt> (DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 06:45:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the CGA & SEND MaIntenance WG
(csi) to consider the following document:
- 'DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement'
  <draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes the possible interactions between DHCPv6 and
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs), and gives
   recommendations and reasons whether these possibilities should be
   developed as solutions or be declined in the future. This document
   itself does NOT define any concrete solutions.

Note that this is a second IETF Last Call for this document.
draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt addresses points raised during the
first IESG review of the document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.