Subject: RFC 6392 on A Survey of In-Network Storage Systems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6392

        Title:      A Survey of In-Network Storage 
                    Systems 
        Author:     R. Alimi, Ed.,
                    A. Rahman, Ed.,
                    Y. Yang, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 90978
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-decade-survey-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6392.txt

This document surveys deployed and experimental in-network storage
systems and describes their applicability for the DECADE (DECoupled
Application Data Enroute) architecture.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

This document is a product of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC