Subject: Protocol Action: 'Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 04:48:03 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base'
  (draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-08.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib/

Technical Summary

  This is the MIB for Proxy Mobile IPv6.

Working Group Summary

  This is a product of the (new closed) NETLMM WG.

Document Quality

   The document has been carefully reviewed by the working group
   and gone through a series of MIB doctor reviews as well. However,
   a final MIB doctor review verdict is still pending and will be issued
   during IETF Last Call.

Personnel

  The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko. The Document Shepherd is
  Jonne Soininen.