Subject: RFC 6403 on Suite B Profile of Certificate Management over CMS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:02:29 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6403

        Title:      Suite B Profile of Certificate 
                    Management over CMS 
        Author:     L. Zieglar, S. Turner,
                    M. Peck
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36631
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6403.txt

The United States government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite B
Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
national security applications.  This document specifies a profile of
the Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) protocol for managing Suite B
X.509 public key certificates.  This profile is a refinement of RFCs
5272, 5273, and 5274.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC