Subject: RFC 6431 on Huawei Port Range Configuration Options for PPP IP Control Protocol (IPCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:04:02 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6431

        Title:      Huawei Port Range Configuration Options 
                    for PPP IP Control Protocol (IPCP) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, P. Levis,
                    G. Bajko, T. Savolainen,
                    T. Tsou
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 33981
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6431.txt

This document defines two Huawei IPCP (IP Control Protocol) options
used to convey a set of ports.  These options can be used in the
context of port range-based solutions or NAT-based solutions for port
delegation and forwarding purposes.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC