Subject: RFC 6448 on The Unencrypted Form of Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED Message

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:37:50 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6448

        Title:      The Unencrypted Form of Kerberos 
                    5 KRB-CRED Message 
        Author:     R. Yount
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 8369
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6448.txt

The Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED message is used to transfer Kerberos
credentials between applications.  When used with a secure transport,
the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message may be desirable.  This
document describes the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC