Subject: Last Call: <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> (URI Template) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:42:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'URI Template'
  <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
   range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
   This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
   for expanding a URI Template into a URI reference, along with
   guidelines for the use of URI Templates on the Internet.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   To provide feedback on this Internet-Draft, join the W3C URI mailing
   list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/) [1].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gregorio-uritemplate/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gregorio-uritemplate/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.