Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 07:39:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges'
  <draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
   TRILL protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.