Subject: RFC 6386 on VP8 Data Format and Decoding Guide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:22:29 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6386

        Title:      VP8 Data Format and Decoding 
                    Guide 
        Author:     J. Bankoski, J. Koleszar,
                    L. Quillio, J. Salonen,
                    P. Wilkins, Y. Xu
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      304
        Characters: 564613
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bankoski-vp8-bitstream-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6386.txt

This document describes the VP8 compressed video data format,
together with a discussion of the decoding procedure for the format.  
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC