Subject: RFC 6433 on Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:16:09 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6433

        Title:      Requirements for a Working Group 
                    Milestones Tool 
        Author:     P. Hoffman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 15423
        Updates:    RFC6292

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6433.txt

The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Working Group chairs and
Area Directors for the creation and updating of milestones for
Working Group charters.  This document describes the requirements for
the proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later
activity for the design and development of such a tool.  This
document updates RFC 6292.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC