Subject: RFC 6405 on Voice over IP (VoIP) SIP Peering Use Cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6405

        Title:      Voice over IP (VoIP) SIP 
                    Peering Use Cases 
        Author:     A. Uzelac, Ed.,
                    Y. Lee, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 51354
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6405.txt

This document depicts many common Voice over IP (VoIP) use cases for
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) peering.  These use cases are
categorized into static and on-demand, and then further sub-
categorized into direct and indirect.  These use cases are not an
exhaustive set, but rather the most common use cases deployed today.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC