Subject: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> (The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:58:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type'
  <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the 'disclosure' Link Relation Type.  It
   designates a list of patent disclosures or a particular patent
   disclosure itself made with respect to material for which such
   relation type is specified.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.