Subject: Last Call: <draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04.txt> (Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:33:44 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network'
  <draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses our experiences from moving a small number of
   users to an IPv6-only network, with access to the IPv4-only parts of
   the Internet via a NAT64 device.  The document covers practical
   experiences as well as road blocks and opportunities for this type of
   a network setup.  The document also makes some recommendations about
   where such networks are applicable and what should be taken into
   account in the network design.  The document also discusses further
   work that is needed to make IPv6-only networking applicable in all
   environments.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.