Subject: Last Call: <draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt> (Moving A6 to Historic Status) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:09:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Moving A6 to Historic Status'
  <draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a summary of issues and discusses the current
   usage status of A6 DNS records and moves the A6 specifications to
   Historic status, providing clarity to implementers and operators.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-a6-to-historic/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-a6-to-historic/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.