Subject: RFC 6453 on A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:19:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6453

        Title:      A URN Namespace for the 
                    Open Grid Forum (OGF) 
        Author:     F. Dijkstra, R. Hughes-Jones
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16678
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6453.txt

This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
is engineered by the Open Grid Forum (OGF) for naming persistent
resources.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC