Subject: RFC 6469 on RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:29:35 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6469

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for DV 
                    (IEC 61834) Video 
        Author:     K. Kobayashi, K. Mishima,
                    S. Casner, C. Bormann
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 38041
        Obsoletes:  RFC3189

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6469.txt

This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
the compressed digital video data streams commonly known as "DV" into
a payload format for the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).  This
document obsoletes RFC 3189.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC