Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-07.txt> (Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:29:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format
WG (marf) to consider the following document:
- 'Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format'
  <draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo registers an extension report type to ARF, affecting
   multiple registries, for use in generating receipt-time reports about
   messages that fail one or more email authentication checks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.