Subject: Last Call: <draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04.txt> (The Canonical Link Relation) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:07:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Canonical Link Relation'
  <draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   [RFC5988] specified a way to define relationships between links on
   the web.  This document describes a new type of such relationship,
   "canonical," which designates the preferred URI from a set of
   identical or vastly similar ones.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.