Subject: Last Call: <draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt> (Collection Synchronization for WebDAV) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:41:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Collection Synchronization for WebDAV'
  <draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines an extension to WebDAV that allows
   efficient synchronization of the contents of a WebDAV collection.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
   (WebDAV) working group at <mailto:[email-masked]>, which may be
   joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
   <mailto:[email-masked]>.  Discussions of the WEBDAV
   working group are archived at
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/>.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-webdav-sync/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-webdav-sync/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.