Subject: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt> (Additional HTTP Status Codes) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:49:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Additional HTTP Status Codes'
  <draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies additional HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   status codes for a variety of common situations.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Although this is not a
   work item of the HTTPbis Working Group, comments should be sent to
   the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) mailing list at
   [email-masked] [1], which may be joined by sending a message
   with subject "subscribe" to [email-masked] [2].

   Discussions of the HTTPbis Working Group are archived at
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-new-status/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-new-status/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.