Subject: Last Call: <draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-04.txt> (The Item and Collection Link Relations) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:12:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Item and Collection Link Relations'
  <draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-04.txt> as an
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] standardized a means of indicating the
   relationships between resources on the Web. This specification
   defines a pair of reciprocal link relation types that may be used to
   express the relationship between a collection and its members.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.