Subject: Last Call: <draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-01.txt> (A URN Namespace For The ucode) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:58:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A URN Namespace For The ucode'
  <draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace for
   ucode, an identifier system for objects and places,  used in various
   applications for the ubiquitous computing or the Internet of Things.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.