Subject: RFC 6358 on Additional Master Secret Inputs for TLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:48:53 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6358

        Title:      Additional Master Secret Inputs for TLS 
        Author:     P. Hoffman
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 9074
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hoffman-tls-master-secret-input-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6358.txt

This document describes a mechanism for using additional master
secret inputs with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram TLS
(DTLS).  This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC