Subject: BEHAVE WG Virtual Interim Meeting: Friday, February 3, 7am Pacific Time

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:08:02 -0800 (PST)

We would like to have an interim BEHAVE meeting on Friday, February 3, at
7am Pacific Time for 1.5 hours. WebEx and dial-in details and agenda are
posted at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/wiki/WikiStart
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/wiki/WikiStart>

This interim meeting is intended to discuss (at least, but not limited to)
the MIB as well as the rfc4787-5382-5508 drafts, and will also be used by
the chairs to determine if a face-to-face BEHAVE meeting is necessary at
IETF83. Due to timing, we have requested a slot at IETF83, but may cancel
it or request a shorter slot if there are not sufficient topics for a
face-to-face meeting.

If you have anything to discuss specific to BEHAVE, please send email to the
chairs requesting a slot at the interim. An Internet-Draft is not
necessary. Things like "My -00 draft will be edited to say ____" are what
we are looking for. That is, we want to know of progress happening with
various drafts, ongoing activity, etc. Most important is to bring to the
interim meeting any problems where consensus may be necessary.

Currently on the agenda, with updates to appear on our Wiki page (linked
above):

* CGN NAT MIB, draft-perreault-opsawg-natmib-bis, Simon Perreault, 20
minutes
* Updates to NAT behavior standards,
draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis, Reinaldo Penno, 30 minutes
* Updates to CGN logging, draft-sivakumar-behave-nat-logging, Senthil
Sivakumar, 20 minutes

-Dan and Dave