Subject: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt> (Authentication-Results Registration Update for SPF Results) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:22:39 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Authentication-Results Registration Update for SPF Results'
  <draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo updates the registry of authentication method results in
   Authentication-Results: message header fields, correcting a
   discontinuity between the original registry creation and the SPF
   specification.

   This memo updates RFC5451.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.