Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04.txt> (Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:44:44 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines an optional mechanism to allow exclusion
   of one specific prefix from a delegated prefix set when using DHCPv6-
   based prefix delegation.  The new mechanism updates RFC 3633.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude/

If approved, this document will update RFC 3633.

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.