Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt> (Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:47:10 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Leasequery
   extension allows a requestor to request information about DHCPv4
   bindings. This mechanism is limited to queries for individual
   bindings. In some situations individual binding queries may not be
   efficient, or even possible. This document extends the DHCPv4
   Leasequery protocol to allow for bulk transfer of DHCPv4 address
   binding data via TCP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.