Subject: RFC 6461 on Data for Reachability of Inter-/Intra-NetworK SIP (DRINKS) Use Cases and Protocol Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:13:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6461

        Title:      Data for Reachability of Inter-/Intra-NetworK 
                    SIP (DRINKS) Use Cases and Protocol 
                    Requirements 
        Author:     S. Channabasappa, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 36435
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6461.txt

This document captures the use cases and associated requirements for
interfaces that provision session establishment data into Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) Service Provider components to assist with
session routing.  Specifically, this document focuses on the
provisioning of one such element termed the "registry".  This document 
is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC