Subject: RFC 6505 on A Mixer Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6505

        Title:      A Mixer Control Package for 
                    the Media Control Channel Framework 
        Author:     S. McGlashan, T. Melanchuk,
                    C. Boulton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      89
        Characters: 187038
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6505.txt

This document defines a Media Control Channel Framework Package for
managing mixers for media conferences and connections.  The package
defines request elements for managing conference mixers, managing
mixers between conferences and/or connections, as well as associated
responses and notifications.  The package also defines elements for
auditing package capabilities and mixers  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC