Subject: RFC 6503 on Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:13:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6503

        Title:      Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol 
        Author:     M. Barnes, C. Boulton,
                    S. Romano, H. Schulzrinne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      119
        Characters: 257058
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6503.txt

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows a
Centralized Conferencing (XCON) system client to create, retrieve,
change, and delete objects that describe a centralized conference.
CCMP is a means to control basic and advanced conference features
such as conference state and capabilities, participants, relative
roles, and details.  CCMP is a stateless, XML-based, client server
protocol that carries, in its request and response messages,
conference information in the form of XML documents and fragments
conforming to the centralized conferencing data model schema.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC