Subject: Last Call: <draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-15.txt> (The Atom "deleted-entry" Element) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:45:19 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Atom "deleted-entry" Element'
  <draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification adds mechanisms to the Atom Syndication Format
   which publishers of Atom Feed and Entry documents can use to
   explicitly identify Atom entries that have been removed.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.