Subject: RFC 6502 on Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6502

        Title:      Conference Event Package Data Format 
                    Extension for Centralized Conferencing (XCON) 
        Author:     G. Camarillo, S. Srinivasan,
                    R. Even, J. Urpalainen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 26245
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6502.txt

   This document specifies the notification mechanism for XCON
   (centralized conferencing).  This mechanism reuses the SIP (Session
   Initiation Protocol) event package for conference state.
   Additionally, the notification mechanism includes support for the
   XCON data model and for partial notifications.

This document is a product of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC