Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12.txt> (Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:10:49 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-16. The span of this last call has
been extended to account for the IETF meeting. Exceptionally, comments
may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring parameters of the
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The MIB
   module defined in this memo, denoted NHDP-MIB, also reports state,
   performance information and notifications.  This additional state and
   performance information is useful to troubleshoot problems and
   performance issues during neighbor discovery.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.