Subject: RFC 6570 on URI Template

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6570

        Title:      URI Template 
        Author:     J. Gregorio, R. Fielding,
                    M. Hadley, M. Nottingham,
                    D. Orchard
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 79813
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6570.txt

A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
for expanding a URI Template into a URI reference, along with
guidelines for the use of URI Templates on the Internet.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC