Subject: Last Call: <draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14.txt> (Kerberos Options for DHCPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:10:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'Kerberos Options for DHCPv6'
  <draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines new four options for the Dynamic Host
   Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) to carry configuration
   information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

This document has a normative reference to RFC 6251 which is an 
informational RFC.