Subject: Last Call: <draft-johansson-loa-registry-04.txt> (An IANA registry for Level of Assurance (LoA) Profiles) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 07:00:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'An IANA registry for Level of Assurance (LoA) Profiles'
  <draft-johansson-loa-registry-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document establishes an IANA registry for Level of Assurance
   (LoA) Profiles.  The registry is intended to be used as an aid to
   discovering such LoA definitions in protocols that use an LoA
   concept, including SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-loa-registry/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-loa-registry/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.