Subject: Document Action: 'Password Authenticated Connection Establishment with IKEv2' to Experimental RFC (draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:39:44 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Password Authenticated Connection Establishment with IKEv2'
  (draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt) as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2/

Technical Summary

   This document describes a password-based key exchange for IKEv2
    that can be used in the framework described in RFC 6467. The document
    describes its exchange as "an adaptation of PACE (Password Authenticated
    Connection Establishment) to the setting of IKEv2".

Working Group Summary

   This document is an individual submission. 

Document Quality

   The document has been well-reviewed, with significant changes made
   since the initial submission. It includes references to academic papers
   that cover the algorithm described in the document.

Personnel

   Paul Hoffman is the Document Shepherd.
   Sean Turner is the responsible Area Director.
   Tero Kivinen is the IANA expert.