Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt> (Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:11:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the EAP Method Update WG (emu) to
consider the following document:
- 'Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods'
  <draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines how to implement channel bindings for
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods to address the lying
   NAS as well as the lying provider problem.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-chbind/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-chbind/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.