Subject: Last Call: <draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05.txt> (Export of Application Information in IPFIX) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:14:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Export of Application Information in IPFIX'
  <draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05.txt> as an
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

        This document specifies an extension to the IPFIX information
        model specified in [RFC5102] to export application
        information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.