Subject: RFC 6558 on Sieve Extension for Converting Messages before Delivery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:43:25 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6558

        Title:      Sieve Extension for Converting Messages 
                    before Delivery 
        Author:     A. Melnikov, B. Leiba,
                    K. Li
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17152
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6558.txt

This document describes how the "CONVERT" IMAP extension can be used
within the Sieve mail filtering language to transform messages before
final delivery.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC