Subject: Document Action: 'LISP Map-Versioning' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-lisp-map-versioning-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 07:56:48 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'LISP Map-Versioning'
  (draft-ietf-lisp-map-versioning-09.txt) as an Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-map-versioning/

Technical Summary

   This document specifies an in-packet versioning scheme for
   LISP mapping data.

Working Group Summary

  This is an output from the LISP WG. The WG process for this document was uneventful.

Document Quality

  This document is a companion document and provides an important
  function in LISP. It has been well reviewed and this document
  is in good form.

Personnel

  The Document Shepherd is Terry Manderson, and the responsible
  Area Director is Jari Arkko.

RFC Editor Note

  Make [I-D.ietf-lisp-interworking] a normative reference.