Subject: RFC 6579 on The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6579

        Title:      The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type 
        Author:     M. Yevstifeyev
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7427
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6579.txt

This document specifies the 'disclosure' link relation type.  It
designates a list of IPR disclosures made with respect to the
material for which such a relation type is specified.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC