Subject: Document Action: 'Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:23:22 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing'
  (draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-10.txt) as an Informational
RFC

This document is the product of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ralph Droms and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements/

Technical Summary

   This document provides the problem statement and design space for
   6LoWPAN routing. It defines the routing requirements for 6LoWPAN
   networks, considering the low-power and other particular
   characteristics of the devices and links. The purpose of this
   document is not to recommend specific solutions, but to provide
   general, layer-agnostic guidelines about the design of 6LoWPAN
   routing, which can lead to further analysis and protocol design.

Working Group Summary

   This document completed WGLC.

Document Quality

   This document was well reviewed by the 6lowpan WG. 

Personnel

   Geoff Mulligan ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
   Ralph Droms ([email-masked]) is the responsible AD.