Subject: RFC 6527 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Version 3 (VRRPv3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:42:43 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6527

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Version 3 
                    (VRRPv3) 
        Author:     K. Tata
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 62639
        Obsoletes:  RFC2787

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6527.txt

This specification defines a portion of the Management Information
Base (MIB) for use with network management based on the Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP).  In particular, it defines objects for 
configuring, monitoring, and controlling routers that employ the Virtual 
Router Redundancy Protocol Version 3 (VRRPv3) for both IPv4 and IPv6 as 
defined in RFC 5798.  This memo obsoletes RFC 2787.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC