Subject: RFC 6504 on Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow Examples

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6504

        Title:      Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) 
                    Call Flow Examples 
        Author:     M. Barnes, L. Miniero,
                    R. Presta, S P. Romano
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      78
        Characters: 186366
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-xcon-examples-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6504.txt

This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios
documented in the Framework for Centralized Conferencing (XCON) (RFC
5239) and in the XCON scenarios (RFC 4597).  The call flows document
the use of the interface between a conference control client and a
conference control server using the Centralized Conferencing
Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) (RFC 6503).  The objective is to provide
detailed examples for reference by both protocol researchers and
developers.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC