Subject: RFC 6560 on One-Time Password (OTP) Pre-Authentication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6560

        Title:      One-Time Password (OTP) Pre-Authentication 
        Author:     G. Richards
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 95896
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-21.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6560.txt

The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
describes the use of this framework to carry out One-Time Password
(OTP) authentication.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC