Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt> (Usage of The RSVP Association Object) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:28:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Usage of The RSVP Association Object'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   document reviews how association is to be provided in the context
   of GMPLS recovery.  No new procedures or mechanisms are
   defined by this document and it is strictly informative in nature.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.