Subject: RFC 6588 on A URN Namespace for ucode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6588

        Title:      A URN Namespace for ucode 
        Author:     C. Ishikawa
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14382
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6588.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
ucode, an identifier system for objects and places.  ucode technology
is used in many applications, and this document provides a URN namespace
for ucode to enable its use in Internet-related devices and software.  
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC