Subject: RFC 6574 on Report from the Smart Object Workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6574

        Title:      Report from the Smart Object Workshop 
        Author:     H. Tschofenig, J. Arkko
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 74281
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-smart-object-workshop-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6574.txt

This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on 'Interconnecting Smart Objects with the
Internet'.  The workshop took place in Prague on 25 March 2011.  The
main goal of the workshop was to solicit feedback from the wider
community on their experience with deploying IETF protocols in
constrained environments.  This report summarizes the discussions and
lists the conclusions and recommendations to the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF) community.

Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC