Subject: RFC 6573 on The Item and Collection Link Relations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6573

        Title:      The Item and Collection Link 
                    Relations 
        Author:     M. Amundsen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7492
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6573.txt

RFC 5988 standardized a means of indicating the relationships between
resources on the Web. This specification defines a pair of reciprocal
link relation types that may be used to express the relationship
between a collection and its members.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC