Subject: RFC 6098 on Generic Notification Message for Mobile IPv4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6098

        Title:      Generic Notification Message for Mobile 
                    IPv4 
        Author:     H. Deng, H. Levkowetz,
                    V. Devarapalli, S. Gundavelli,
                    B. Haley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 76848
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6098.txt

This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow Mobile IPv4
entities to send and receive explicit notification messages using a
Mobile IPv4 message type designed for this purpose.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC