Subject: Last Call: <draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-01.txt> (A User Agent Profile Data Set for Media Policy) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:22:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A User Agent Profile Data Set for Media Policy'
  <draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines an XML document format to describe the
   media properties of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) sessions.
   Examples for media properties are the codecs or media types used in
   the session.  This document also defines an XML document format to
   describe policies that limit the media properties of SIP sessions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.