Subject: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-03.txt> (Source Ports in ARF Reports) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 12:50:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Source Ports in ARF Reports'
  <draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an additional header field for use in Abuse
   Reporting Format reports to permit the identification of the source
   port of the connection involved in an abuse incident.

   This document updates RFC5965 and RFC6591.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.