Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-03.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:21:26 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch> consistent
with RFC5742.  This review is applied to all non-IETF streams.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
in the LISP and HIP Working Groups, but this relationship does not
prevent publishing.

The IESG would also like the IRSG to review the comments in
the datatracker
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch/) related to
this document and determine whether or not they merit incorporation into
the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and the history log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

  This document provides an Architectural description and the
   Concept of Operations for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to
   IP. This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

Working Group Summary

   This is an IRTF RRG document sent to the IESG for RFC 5742 
   review.

Document Quality

   No information has been vouchsafed.

Personnel

   Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd
   Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the AD performing 5742 review.

RFC Editor Note

  The IESG has reviewed this document according to RFC 5742.
  The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
  in the LISP and HIP Working Groups, but this relationship does not
  prevent publishing.