Subject: RFC 6611 on Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) Bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:00:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6611

        Title:      Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) Bootstrapping for 
                    the Integrated Scenario 
        Author:     K. Chowdhury, Ed.,
                    A. Yegin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 27152
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6611.txt

Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping can be categorized into two primary
scenarios: the split scenario and the integrated scenario.  In the
split scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a
different service authorizer than the network access authorizer.  In
the integrated scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is
authorized by the same service authorizer as the network access
service authorizer.  This document defines a method for home agent
information discovery for the integrated scenario.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC