Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:13:07 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6>
consistent with RFC5742.  This review is applied to all non-IETF streams.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'IPv6 Nonce Destination
Option for ILNPv6' <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt> as an
Experimental RFC.

The IESG would also like the IRSG to review the comments in
the datatracker
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6/) related to
this document and determine whether or not they merit incorporation into
the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and the history log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   The Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) is an
   experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP.  ILNP has multiple
   instantiations.  This document describes an experimental Nonce
   Destination Option used only with ILNP for IPv6 (ILNPv6).

Working Group Summary

  This document is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

Document Quality

   Brian Haberman reviewed the document and concluded that the IESG
   note included below is appropriate.

Personnel

   Brian Haberman is the responsible AD for the IESG review of
   this document.
   
IESG Note

     The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
      in the LISP WG and the HIP WG, but this relationship does not prevent
      publishing.