Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-18.txt> (Clarifications and Implementation Notes for DNSSECbis) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:01:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to
consider the following document:
- 'Clarifications and Implementation Notes for DNSSECbis'
  <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-18.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is a collection of technical clarifications to the
   DNSSECbis document set.  It is meant to serve as a resource to
   implementors as well as a repository of DNSSECbis errata.

   This document updates the core DNSSECbis documents (RFC4033, RFC4034,
   and RFC4035) as well as the NSEC3 specification (RFC5155).  It also
   defines NSEC3 and SHA-2 as core parts of the DNSSECbis specification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.