Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-03.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:10:40 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng> consistent
with RFC5742.  This review is applied to all non-IETF streams.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'ILNP Engineering
Considerations' <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC.

The IESG would also like the IRSG to review the comments in
the datatracker
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng/) related to
this document and determine whether or not they merit incorporation into
the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and the history log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document describes common (i.e. version independent)
   engineering details for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP.

Working Group Summary

  This is an IRTF RRG document sent to the IESG for RFC 5742 
   review.

Document Quality

   Sean Turner reviewed the document and concluded that the
   IESG note included below is appropriate.

Personnel

  Tony Li <[email-masked]> is the document shepherd.
  Sean Turner <[email-masked]> performed the IESG review.

IESG Note

   The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work
   done in LISP and HIP WGs, but this relationship does not
   prevent publishing.