Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-template-04.txt> (Guidelines for Defining Extensions to IODEF) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:53:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document:
- 'Guidelines for Defining Extensions to IODEF'
  <draft-ietf-mile-template-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides guidelines for extensions to IODEF [RFC5070]
   for exchange of incident management data, and contains a template for
   Internet-Drafts describing those extensions, in order to ease the
   work and improve the quality of extension descriptions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-template/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-template/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.