Subject: RFC 6609 on Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6609

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension 
        Author:     C. Daboo, A. Stone
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 26142
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-include-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6609.txt

The Sieve Email Filtering "include" extension permits users to
include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC