Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01.txt> (Expert Review for IODEF Extensions in IANA XML Registry) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:52:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document:
- 'Expert Review for IODEF Extensions in IANA XML Registry'
  <draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies restrictions on additions to the subset of
   the IANA XML Namespace and Schema registries, to require Expert
   Review for extensions to IODEF.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.