Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-07.txt> (Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 12:51:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-07.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines procedures for the specification and
   registration of media types for use in HTTP, MIME and other Internet
   protocols.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.