Subject: RFC 6475 on Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6475

        Title:      Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information 
                    Base 
        Author:     G. Keeni, K. Koide,
                    S. Gundavelli, R. Wakikawa
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      63
        Characters: 132402
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6475.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile IPv6 MIB
can be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway (MAG)
and the local mobility anchor (LMA) functions of a Proxy Mobile
IPv6 (PMIPv6) entity.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC