Subject: Last Call: <draft-levine-application-gzip-02.txt> (The application/zlib and application/gzip media types) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:21:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The application/zlib and application/gzip media types'
  <draft-levine-application-gzip-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the 'application/gzip' and 'application/zlib'
   media types for compressed data using the gzip and zlib compression
   formats.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-application-gzip/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-application-gzip/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.