Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-06.txt>

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:42:13 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp> consistent
with RFC5742.  This review is applied to all non-IETF streams.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'ARP Extension for
ILNPv4' <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC.

The IESG would also like the IRSG to review the comments in
the datatracker
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp/) related to
this document and determine whether or not they merit incorporation into
the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and the history log.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document defines an Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
   extension to support ILNP for IPv4 (ILNPv4). ILNP is is an
   experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP. This document is a
   product of the IRTF Routing RG.

Working Group Summary

    This document is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

Document Quality

   Ralph Droms reviewed the document according to RFC 5742 and
   recommends responding that the IESG has no problem with the
   publication of 'ARP Extension for ILNPv4'
   <draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp> as an Experimental RFC.

Personnel

   Tony Li <[email-masked]> is the document shepherd.  Ralph
   Droms <[email-masked]> managed the IESG review.

RFC Editor Note

   The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
   in WGs HIP and LISP, but this relationship does not prevent
   publishing.