Subject: RFC 6635 on RFC Editor Model (Version 2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6635

        Title:      RFC Editor Model (Version 2) 
        Author:     O. Kolkman, Ed.,
                    J. Halpern, Ed.,
                    IAB
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 48170
        Obsoletes:  RFC5620

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6635.txt

The RFC Editor model described in this document divides the
responsibilities for the RFC Series into three functions: the RFC
Series Editor, the RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.
Internet Architecture Board (IAB) oversight via the RFC Series
Oversight Committee (RSOC) is described, as is the relationship
between the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) and the
RSOC.  This document reflects the experience gained with "RFC Editor
Model (Version 1)", documented in RFC 5620, and obsoletes that
document.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC