Subject: RFC 6652 on Sender Policy Framework (SPF) Authentication Failure Reporting Using the Abuse Reporting Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:32:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6652

        Title:      Sender Policy Framework (SPF) Authentication 
                    Failure Reporting Using the Abuse Reporting 
                    Format 
        Author:     S. Kitterman
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15373
        Updates:    RFC4408

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6652.txt

This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) and
Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for detailed
reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.

This memo updates RFC 4408 by providing an IANA registry for SPF
modifiers.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC