Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-08.txt> (Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:14:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Content Delivery Networks
Interconnection WG (cdni) to consider the following document:
- 'Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection'
  <draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   End User experience of a content delivery service, at a reasonable
   cost.  This document focuses on use cases that correspond to
   identified industry needs and that are expected to be realized once
   open interfaces and protocols supporting interconnection of CDNs are
   specified and implemented.  The document can be used to guide the
   definition of the requirements to be supported by CDN Interconnection
   (CDNI) interfaces.  It obsoletes RFC 3570.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1764/