Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09.txt> (Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:49:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
   router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
   on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
   of IPv6 hosts attached to it.  The document also covers IP transition
   technologies.  Two transition technologies in RFC 5969's 6rd and RFC
   6333's DS-Lite are covered in the document.  The document obsoletes
   RFC 6204, if approved.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.