Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-05.txt> (An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:47:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document establishes an IETF URN Sub-namespace for use with
   OAuth related specifications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.