Subject: Last Call: <draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-02.txt> (Tunneling of SMTP Message Transfer Priorities) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:05:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Tunneling of SMTP Message Transfer Priorities'
  <draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-02.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a mechanism for tunneling of SMTP (Simple Mail
   Transfer Protocol) Message Transfer Priority values through MTAs
   (Message Transfer Agents) that don't support the MT-PRIORITY SMTP
   extension.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.