Subject: Document Action: 'Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:34:55 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information'
  (draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the FEC Framework Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Martin Stiemerling and Wesley Eddy.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling/

Technical Summary

This document describes how to use existing signaling protocols to
determine and dynamically communicate the Configuration information
between sender(s) and receiver(s) compliant with the FEC Framework
document.

Working Group Summary

There is solid WG consensus for this document and the document has had
adequate review both from within and from outside the FECFrame working
group.

Document Quality

The Working Group feedback covered both the quality of the document
itself as well as the technical issues with the content of the
document.

Personnel

Document Shepherd - Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Responsible Area Director - Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>

RFC Editor Note

Remove the reference [RFC3547], as it is not used throughout the whole text.