Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07.txt> (Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:59:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Behavior Engineering for
Hindrance Avoidance WG (behave) to consider the following document:
- 'Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)'
  <draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
   (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1648/