Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-06.txt> (TRILL: RBridge Channel Support) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:46:02 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'TRILL: RBridge Channel Support'
  <draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a general channel mechanism for sending
   messages, such as BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) messages,
   between RBridges (Routing Bridges) and between RBridges and end
   stations in an RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL
   (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.