Subject: RFC 6619 on Scalable Operation of Address Translators with Per-Interface Bindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6619

        Title:      Scalable Operation of Address Translators 
                    with Per-Interface Bindings 
        Author:     J. Arkko, L. Eggert,
                    M. Townsley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18590
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-arkko-dual-stack-extra-lite-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6619.txt

This document explains how to employ address translation in networks
that serve a large number of individual customers without requiring a
correspondingly large amount of private IPv4 address space.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC