Subject: RFC 6640 on IETF Meeting Attendees' Frequently Asked (Travel) Questions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6640

        Title:      IETF Meeting Attendees' Frequently Asked 
                    (Travel) Questions 
        Author:     W. George
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 27610
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-george-travel-faq-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6640.txt

This document attempts to provide a list of the frequently asked
questions (FAQs) posed by IETF meeting attendees regarding travel
logistics and local information.  It is intended to assist those who
are willing to provide local information, so that if they wish to
pre-populate answers to some or all of these questions either in the
IETF wiki or a meeting-specific site, they have a reasonably complete
list of ideas to draw from.  It is not meant as a list of required
information that the host or Secretariat needs to provide; it merely
serves as a guideline.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC