Subject: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:29:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page'
  <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Discussion of the "Tao of the IETF" during 2012 made it clear that
   many people want the document published only as a web page, not as an
   RFC that needs to be periodically updated.  This document specifies
   how the Tao will be published as a web page.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.