Subject: Last Call: <draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-01.txt> (Requirements for IETF Nominations Committee tools) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:04:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Requirements for IETF Nominations Committee tools'
  <draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the requirements for a set of tools for use by
   the IETF Nominations Committee.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.