Subject: RFC 6548 on Independent Submission Editor Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6548

        Title:      Independent Submission Editor Model 
        Author:     N. Brownlee, Ed., IAB
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9298
        Obsoletes:  RFC5620

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-ise-model-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6548.txt

This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
Independent Submission Editor (ISE).  The Independent Submission
stream is one of the stream producers that create draft RFCs, with
the ISE as its stream approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for
activities within the Independent Submission stream, working with
draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor (RSE).  The ISE is
appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administrative
Oversight Committee (IAOC).  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC