Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-03.txt> (RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation Metric Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:28:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation Metric Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of Packet Delay Variation metrics for a range of RTP
   applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.