Subject: Protocol Action: 'Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:23:45 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs'
  (draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-06.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Benoit Claise and Ronald Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps/

Technical Summary

   This document defines Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) containers for various
   priority parameters for use with Diameter and the AAA framework.  The
   parameters themselves are defined in several different protocols that
   operate at either the network or application layer.

Working Group Summary

   The document has had an extensive review by the DIME WG. The
   document was also reviewed and discussed by people from 3GPP.
   The latest version is the result of the consensus reached
   after discussion.

Document Quality

   The document is complete, straightforward, simple and
   well-written. 

Personnel

   Lionel Morand is the Document Shepherd for this document. 
   Dan Romascanu was the first responsible Area Director.
   Benoit Claise is the current responsible Area Director.