Subject: Document Action: 'Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page' to Informational RFC (draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:12:23 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page'
  (draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page/

Technical Summary

  This document proposes a change to the process of publishing the Tao
  of the IETF, making the Tao a page on the IETF web site instead of as
  an RFC.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

Document Quality

  The document describes a process that is yet to be implemented;
  however, the publication of the Tao as a page on the IETF web site has
  been discussed on the IETF mail list.

Personnel

  Paul Hoffman is the document editor and document shepherd.
  Russ Housley is the responsible AD.