Subject: Last Call: <draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-03.txt> (Encrypting PANA AVPs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:20:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Encrypting PANA AVPs'
  <draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-08-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a mechanism for delivering PANA (Protocol for
   Carrying Authentication for Network Access) AVPs (Attribute-Value
   Pairs) in encrypted form.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.