Subject: Agenda Tool RFP Deadline Extended

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:59:21 -0700

On 25 May 2012 the  IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), on behalf of the 
IETF, announced a Request for Proposals for an IETF Meeting Agenda Scheduling Tool. 
Proposals were due 9 July 2012.

Today the IAOC announces the deadline for the submission of proposals is extended until 31 
August 2012.  Proposals must be received via email at [email-masked] no later 
than 31 August.  

The agenda tool will manage all meeting scheduling and space allocation associated with 
interim meetings, Large Interim Meetings and regular IETF meetings. This includes 
working group sessions, leadership meetings, EDU sessions, BoFs, office hours, registration, 
breaks, and more.

Bidders may propose customization of an existing product(s), and/or development of the 
solution.

The RFP can be found at: http://iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html 

All questions/inquiries must be submitted in writing and must be received no later than 10 
August 2012.  Responses to questions and inquiries shall be posted online at:  http://
iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html by 17 August. 

The point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative Director, Ray Pelletier, 
[email-masked].

Ray Pelletier