Subject: RFC 6692 on Source Ports in Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) Reports

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6692

        Title:      Source Ports in Abuse Reporting 
                    Format (ARF) Reports 
        Author:     R. Clayton, M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8053
        Updates:    RFC6591

        I-D Tag:    draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6692.txt

This document defines an additional header field for use in Abuse
Reporting Format (ARF) reports to permit the identification of the
source port of the connection involved in an abuse incident.

This document updates RFC 6591.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC