Subject: RFC 6711 on An IANA Registry for Level of Assurance (LoA) Profiles

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6711

        Title:      An IANA Registry for Level 
                    of Assurance (LoA) Profiles 
        Author:     L. Johansson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14416
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-johansson-loa-registry-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6711.txt

This document establishes an IANA registry for Level of Assurance
(LoA) Profiles.  The registry is intended to be used as an aid to
discovering such LoA definitions in protocols that use an LoA
concept, including Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 and
OpenID Connect.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC