Subject: RFC 6722 on Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6722

        Title:      Publishing the "Tao of the IETF"
                    as a Web Page 
        Author:     P. Hoffman, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 6192
        Obsoletes:  RFC4677

        I-D Tag:    draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6722.txt

This document describes how the "Tao of the IETF", which has been
published as a series of RFCs in the past, is instead being published
as a web page.  It also contains the procedure for publishing and
editing that web page.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC