Subject: RFC 6725 on DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:51:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6725

        Title:      DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm 
                    IANA Registry Updates 
        Author:     S. Rose
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9236
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6725.txt

The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) require the use of cryptographic
algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over DNS data.
The algorithms specified for use with DNSSEC are reflected in an
IANA-maintained registry.  This document presents a set of changes
for some entries of the registry.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC