Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-06.txt> (MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 09:39:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking'
  <draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-08-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document specifies the mapping of defect states between 
     Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet 
     Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3 architecture 
     to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. It standardizes 
     the behavior of Provider Edges (PEs) with respect to Ethernet PW 
     and AC defects. 

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1781/