Subject: Last Call: <draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06.txt> (Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 06:23:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs'
  <draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP/MPLS backbone. These VPNs can be operated using BGP/MPLS
   and a single provider edge (PE) node may provide access to multiple
   customer sites belonging to different VPNs.

   The VPNs may support a number of customer services including RSVP and
   RSVP-TE traffic. This document describes how to support RSVP-TE
   between customer sites when a single PE supports multiple VPNs.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.