Subject: RFC 6756 on Internet Engineering Task Force and International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication Standardization Sector Collaboration Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6756

        Title:      Internet Engineering Task Force and 
                    International Telecommunication Union - 
                    Telecommunication Standardization 
                    Sector Collaboration Guidelines 
        Author:     S. Trowbridge, Ed.,
                    E. Lear, Ed.,
                    G. Fishman, Ed.,
                    S. Bradner, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       September 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 33355
        Obsoletes:  RFC3356

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfc3356bis-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6756.txt

This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
collaboration on standards development between the Telecommunication
Standardization Sector of the International Telecommunication Union 
(ITU-T) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) of the Internet 
Society (ISOC).  It is an update of and obsoletes RFC 3356.  The updates 
reflect changes in the IETF and ITU-T since RFC 3356 was written.  The 
bulk of this document is common text with ITU-T A Series Supplement 3 
(07/2012).

Note: This was approved by TSAG on 4 July 2012 as Supplement 3 to
the ITU-T A-Series of Recommendations.  

This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it 
is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC