Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-01.txt> (Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:15:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5'
  <draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-09-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for the Kerberos cryptosystem framework defined in RFC
   3961.  The new types use the Camellia block cipher in CBC-mode with
   ciphertext stealing and the CMAC algorithm for integrity protection.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1880/