Subject: Last Call: <draft-snell-http-prefer-14.txt> (Prefer Header for HTTP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:44:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Prefer Header for HTTP'
  <draft-snell-http-prefer-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines an HTTP header field that can be used by a
   client to request that certain behaviors be implemented by a server
   while processing a request.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-http-prefer/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-http-prefer/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.