Subject: Last Call: <draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06.txt> (Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 15:43:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs'
  <draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP/MPLS backbone. These VPNs can be operated using BGP/MPLS
   and a single provider edge (PE) node may provide access to multiple
   customer sites belonging to different VPNs.

   The VPNs may support a number of customer services including RSVP and
   RSVP-TE traffic. This document describes how to support RSVP-TE
   between customer sites when a single PE supports multiple VPNs.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Due to an error by the sponsoring Area Director, the Last Call on 
this document (which completed on 3rd September) incorrectly 
stated that this draft was intended that it be published as Informational.
The correct intention (as stated in the draft itself) is that it  be 
published as Experimental. 

This Last Call is to verify community consensus for publication of
this draft as Experimental.