Subject: RFC 6730 on Requirements for IETF Nominations Committee Tools

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6730

        Title:      Requirements for IETF Nominations Committee 
                    Tools 
        Author:     S. Krishnan, J. Halpern
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 19765
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6730.txt

This document defines the requirements for a set of tools for use by
the IETF Nominations Committee.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards  Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC