Subject: Last Call: <draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-07.txt> (An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:37:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP'
  <draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-07.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-11-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the IKEv2 protocol, described in RFC 5996.
   This extension allows an IKE Security Association (SA) to be created
   and authenticated using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol extension
   as described in RFC 6696.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.