Subject: RFC 6727 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6727

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Packet Sampling 
        Author:     T. Dietz, Ed.,
                    B. Claise, J. Quittek
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      28
        Characters: 55441
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6727.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX-SELECTOR-MIB
module.  For IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) implementations that
use Packet Sampling (PSAMP) techniques, this memo defines the PSAMP-
MIB module containing managed objects for providing information on
applied packet selection functions and their parameters.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC