Subject: RFC 6758 on Tunneling of SMTP Message Transfer Priorities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6758

        Title:      Tunneling of SMTP Message Transfer Priorities 
        Author:     A. Melnikov, K. Carlberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22159
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6758.txt

This memo defines a mechanism for tunneling of SMTP (Simple Mail
Transfer Protocol) Message Transfer Priority values through MTAs
(Message Transfer Agents) that don't support the MT-PRIORITY SMTP
extension.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC