Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05.txt> (Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design Guide) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:56:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Keying and Authentication for
Routing Protocols WG (karp) to consider the following document:
- 'Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design
   Guide'
  <draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-11-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) [RFC4271], Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) [RFC5036], Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440] and Multicast Source Distribution Protocol
   (MSDP) [RFC3618] according to guidelines set forth in section 4.2 of
   Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Design Guidelines
   [RFC6518].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.