Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-p2prg-mythbustering-03

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:05:32 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-irtf-p2prg-mythbustering-03
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Improving Peer Selection
in Peer-to-peer Applications: Myths vs. Reality'
<draft-irtf-p2prg-mythbustering-03.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work in the ALTO
WG, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-p2prg-mythbustering/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-p2prg-mythbustering/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary