Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07.txt> (IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:16:33 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network-Based Mobility
Extensions WG (netext) to consider the following document:
- 'IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6'
  <draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-11-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a traffic offload mechanism and a related
   mobility option for carrying IPv4 Offload traffic selectors between a
   mobile access gateway and a local mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 domain.  Based on the negotiated IPv4 traffic offload flow
   selectors with the local mobility anchor, a mobile access gateway can
   enable offload traffic rule on the selected IPv4 flows.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.