Subject: RFC 6786 on Encrypting the Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Attribute-Value Pairs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:12:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6786

        Title:      Encrypting the Protocol for Carrying 
                    Authentication for Network Access (PANA) 
                    Attribute-Value Pairs 
        Author:     A. Yegin, R. Cragie
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 21361
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6786.txt

This document specifies a mechanism for delivering the Protocol for
Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Attribute-Value
Pairs (AVPs) in encrypted form.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC