Subject: NomCom 2012: Nominations for Transport AD

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 06:44:27 -0800

Greetings,

The Nominations Committee has recently learned that Transport Area 
Director Wes Eddy is unable to serve another term. Given this new 
information, the NomCom is willing to accept new nominations for 
Transport Area Director during the IETF week.

If you would like to make a nomination for Transport Area Director, please 
send email to [email-masked]. The NomCom web nomination tool 
(https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/nominate/) is currently closed, 
but we will reopen that tool later today.

As always, the NomCom welcomes self-nominations.

Additionally, this is a reminder that the NomCom is currently seeking input 
from the community on all IESG, IAOC, and IAB positions that the 
NomCom considering. The NomCom welcomes feedback on both individual 
nominees as well as general feedback about particular positions.

You can provide input to the NomCom in three ways:
1) Email to [email-masked]
2) Stop by NomCom office hours between 13:00-15:00 in room 305 at the 
Atlanta Hilton. (Or you can send email to the committee to arrange 
another time to stop by.)
3) Use NomCom web feedback tool: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note: The web feedback tool requires an ietf.org account. 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/)

In order to ensure that your input is useful to the NomCom, please 
provide your feedback on or before Tuesday, November 13.

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]