Subject: RFC 6740 on Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) Architectural Description

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:43:00 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6740

        Title:      Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) 
                    Architectural  Description 
        Author:     RJ Atkinson, SN Bhatti
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 126139
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6740.txt

This document provides an architectural description and the
concept of operations for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
(ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to
IP.  This is a product of the IRTF Routing Research Group.  This 
document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community.

This document is a product of the Routing Research Group of the IRTF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC