Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-imapmove-command-02.txt> (The IMAP Move Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:05:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IMAP MOVE extension WG
(imapmove) to consider the following document:
- 'The IMAP Move Extension'
  <draft-ietf-imapmove-command-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-11-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an IMAP extension consisting of two new
   commands, MOVE and UID MOVE, that are used to move messages from one
   mailbox to another.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapmove-command/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapmove-command/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.