Subject: REMINDER: Please comment on IAOC candidates for IAB selection

From: "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:16:11 -0800

As described in BCP 101 (RFC 4071) and BCP 113 (RFC 4333), the IESG and the
IAB each select one person for a two-year IAOC term in alternate years. This
year, the IAB will select one person for a term beginning in March 2013.  
 
Following the extended call for nominations, which ran from 11 October 2012
through 20 November 2012, the IAB contacted each person that was nominated,
asking them to accept or reject the nomination. At this point, the following
people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are:  
 
Barbara Fraser 
Wesley George 
Tobias Gondrom 
Chris Griffiths 
Bob Hinden 
Samuel Weiler  
Hassan Zaheer  
 
The IAB is actively soliciting confidential comments on these people and
their ability to serve on the IAOC. The IAB needs to receive these comments
by 3 December 2012 in order to make a selection on or before 7 December
2012. Please send comments to [email-masked]. 
 
Note that the NomCom will also be selecting a person to serve on the IAOC
for a two year term. This process is orthogonal; the IAB is not privy to
comments you might have submitted to the NomCom.  
 
On Behalf of the IAB,  
Bernard Aboba