Subject: EXTENSION: Please comment on IAOC candidates for IAB selection

From: "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:20:34 -0800

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: EXTENSION: Please comment on IAOC candidates for IAB selection
From: "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:20:34 -0800

As described in BCP 101 (RFC 4071) and BCP 113 (RFC 4333), the IESG and the
IAB each select one person for a two-year IAOC term in alternate years. This
year, the IAB will select one person for a term beginning in March 2013. 
 
Following the extended call for nominations, which ran from 11 October 2012
through 20 November 2012, the IAB contacted each person that was nominated,
asking them to accept or reject the nomination.  At this point, the
following people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are: 
 
Barbara Fraser

Wesley George

Tobias Gondrom

Chris Griffiths

Bob Hinden

Samuel Weiler 
Hassan Zaheer 
 
The IAB is actively soliciting confidential comments on these people and
their ability to serve on the IAOC. The IAB needs to receive these comments
by 3 December 2012 in order to make a selection on or before 7 December
2012. Please send comments to [email-masked].
 
Note that the NomCom will also be selecting a person to serve on the IAOC
for a two year term. This process is orthogonal; the IAB is not privy to
comments you might have submitted to the NomCom. 
 
On Behalf of the IAB, 
Bernard Aboba