Subject: Last Call: <draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06.txt> (vCard KIND:device) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 06:24:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'vCard KIND:device'
  <draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a value of "device" for the vCard KIND property
   so that the vCard format can be used to represent computing devices
   such as appliances, computers, or network elements (e.g., a server,
   router, switch, printer, sensor, or phone).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.