Subject: Last Call: <draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02.txt> (Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:13:43 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard'
  <draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification updates the iCalendar and vCard data formats to
   allow parameter values to include certain characters forbidden by the
   existing specifications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.