Subject: RFC 6671 on Allocation of a Generic Associated Channel Type for ITU-T MPLS Transport Profile Operation, Maintenance, and Administration (MPLS-TP OAM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 07:34:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6671

        Title:      Allocation of a Generic Associated 
                    Channel Type for ITU-T MPLS Transport 
                    Profile Operation, Maintenance, and 
                    Administration (MPLS-TP OAM) 
        Author:     M. Betts
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8941
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6671.txt

This document assigns a Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Type for
carrying ITU-T MPLS Transport Profile Operations, Administration, and
Management (MPLS-TP OAM) messages in the MPLS Generic Associated
Channel.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC