Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-02.txt> (Problem Statement for Renumbering IPv6 Hosts with Static Addresses) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:25:43 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Site Renumbering WG
(6renum) to consider the following document:
- 'Problem Statement for Renumbering IPv6 Hosts with Static Addresses'
  <draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyses the problems of updating the IPv6 addresses of
   hosts in enterprise networks that for operational reasons require
   static addresses.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.