Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-04.txt> (IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:19:32 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Site Renumbering WG
(6renum) to consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines'
  <draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes events that cause renumbering and describes
   the best renumbering practice. Best practices are described in three
   categories: those applicable during network design, those applicable
   during preparation for renumbering, and those applicable during the
   renumbering operation.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.