Subject: RFC 6795 on A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Session-Specific Policies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:26:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6795

        Title:      A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
                    Event Package for Session-Specific Policies 
        Author:     V. Hilt, G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 42920
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6795.txt

This specification defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
package for session-specific policies.  This event package enables
user agents (UAs) to subscribe to session policies for a SIP session
and to receive notifications if these policies change.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC