Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:08:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects used for monitoring
   the RPKI Router protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.