Subject: Last Call: <draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:47:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum
(OIPF)'
  <draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) for naming persistent resources defined
   within OIPF specifications. Example resources include technical
   documents and specifications, eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
   Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions
   (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of
   resources produced or managed by the OIPF.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-oipf-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-oipf-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.