Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-04.txt> (Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:58:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in
   TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)'
  <draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) is a general term
   used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
   networks. This document presents, OAM Requirements applicable to
   TRILL.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.