Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-07.txt> (JSON Pointer) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:00:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Pointer'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   JSON Pointer defines a string syntax for identifying a specific value
   within a JSON document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.