Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04.txt> (IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 13:44:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet Content
   Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer their
   service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
   also apply to hosting providers, or to any enterprise network
   preparing for IPv6 users.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.