Subject: Last Call: <draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-02.txt> (Experiences from Cross-Area Work at the IETF) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:49:33 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Experiences from Cross-Area Work at the IETF'
  <draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo discusses the reasons for IETF work on topics that cross
   area boundaries.  Such cross-area work presents challenges for the
   organization of the IETF as well as on how interested parties can
   participate the work.  The memo also provides some suggestions on
   managing these challenges.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.