Subject: BCP 180, RFC 6853 on DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:44:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 180        
        RFC 6853

        Title:      DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations 
        Author:     J. Brzozowski, J. Tremblay,
                    J. Chen, T. Mrugalski
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 34209
        See Also:   BCP 180

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6853.txt

This document provides information for those wishing to use DHCPv6 to
support their deployment of IPv6.  In particular, it discusses the
provision of semi-redundant DHCPv6 services.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC