Subject: Protocol Action: 'Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:18:14 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)'
  (draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Basic Level of Interoperability for
SIP Services Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Robert Sparks and Gonzalo Camarillo.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion/

Technical Summary

  The call completion feature defined in this specification allows the
  caller of a failed call to be notified when the callee becomes available
  to receive a call.

Document Quality

The document has been reviewed by participants within the IETF BLISS WG, including SIP
service providers as well as representatives from the PBX vendor community.  It has gone
through pre-WGLC reviews by experts and went through two WG last calls.

Personnel

Shida Schubert is the document shepherd for this document.
Robert Sparks is the responsible AD.