Subject: NomCom 2012: IAB Appointments

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 18:03:45 -0800

The 2012-2013 IETF Nominating committee (Nomcom) is pleased to 
announce the selection of six IAB members whose two-year terms 
start at IETF 86 in March 2013. Additionally, Jari Arkko is resigning fromthe 
IAB effective March 2012 to serve as IETF Chair, the Nomcom was asked 
to select a candidate to serve the final year of Jari's IAB term.

The Nomcom has selected the following individuals to serve on the IAB in 
and they have been confirmed by the ISOC Board (in its role as the 
confirming body):

Alissa Cooper
Joel Halpern
Dave Thaler 
Russ Housley
Xing Li 
Andrew Sullivan 
Eliot Lear (one-year term, replacing Jari Arkko)

These individuals will join the following members, currently serving IAB 
terms ending March 2014:

Bernard Aboba
Marc Blanchet
Ross Callon
Spencer Dawkins
Hannes Tschofenig

The Nomcom would join the community in thanking the following 
departing members of the IAB for their extraordinary service to the 
community during their terms on the IAB:

David Kessens
Danny McPherson
Jon Peterson

Finally, the Nomcom would like to thank everyone in the community who 
provided assistance to the Nomcom throughout this process, and 
especially to all of the individuals who agreed to be considered for a 
position on the IAB.

- Matt Lepinski
  on behalf of NomCom 2012
  [email-masked]