Subject: Last Call: <draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03.txt> (Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:06:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange'
  <draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the use of ECC Brainpool elliptic curve
   groups for key exchange in the Internet Key Exchange version 2
   (IKEv2) protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.