Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-03.txt> (The 'acct' URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:10:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'The 'acct' URI Scheme'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the 'acct' URI scheme as a way to identify a
   user's account at a service provider, irrespective of the particular
   protocols that can be used to interact with the account.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.