Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-05.txt> (IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:14:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Site Renumbering WG
(6renum) to consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis'
  <draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-04-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms that could
   be utilized for IPv6 site renumbering and tries to cover most of the
   explicit issues and requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through the gap
   analysis, the document provides a basis for future works that
   identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
   appropriate. The gap analysis is presented following a renumbering
   event procedure summary.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.