Subject: RFC 6883 on IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content Providers and Application Service Providers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:29:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6883

        Title:      IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content 
                    Providers and Application Service Providers 
        Author:     B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 60430
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6883.txt

This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet Content
Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer their
service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
also apply to hosting providers or to any enterprise network
preparing for IPv6 users.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC