Subject: RFC 6905 on Requirements for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6905

        Title:      Requirements for Operations, Administration, and 
                    Maintenance (OAM) in Transparent Interconnection  
                    of Lots of Links (TRILL) 
        Author:     T. Senevirathne, D. Bond,
                    S. Aldrin, Y. Li, R. Watve
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 24278
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6905.txt

Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) is a general term
used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
networks.  This document presents OAM requirements applicable to
the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL).

This document is a product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC