Subject: RFC 6903 on Additional Link Relation Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6903

        Title:      Additional Link Relation Types 
        Author:     J. Snell
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10452
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-snell-additional-link-relations-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6903.txt

This specification defines a number of additional link relation types
that can used for a range of purposes in a variety of applications
types.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC