Subject: Last Call: <draft-saintandre-urn-example-04.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Examples) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:49:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Examples'
  <draft-saintandre-urn-example-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-04-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   identifier enabling generation of URNs that are appropriate for use
   in documentation, private testing, and the like.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urn-example/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urn-example/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.