Subject: RFC 6893 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6893

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) 
        Author:     P. Higgs, P. Szucs
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 12403
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6893.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) for naming persistent resources defined
within OIPF specifications.  Example resources include technical
documents and specifications, eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
schemas, classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions
(DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of
resources produced or managed by the OIPF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC