Subject: RFC 6884 on RTP Payload Format for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:29:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6884

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for the Enhanced 
                    Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW) 
        Author:     Z. Fang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 43207
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6884.txt

This document specifies Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
such as email.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC