Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-08.txt> (RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Loss metric Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:07:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap
   Loss metric Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block that allows the reporting of Burst and Gap Loss metrics
   for use in a range of RTP applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.