Subject: RFC 6908 on Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6908

        Title:      Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite 
        Author:     Y. Lee, R. Maglione,
                    C. Williams, C. Jacquenet,
                    M. Boucadair
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 35359
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6908.txt

This document discusses the deployment issues of and the requirements
for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite).  This
document describes the various deployment considerations and
applicability of the DS-Lite architecture.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC