Subject: RFC 6907 on Use Cases and Interpretations of Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Objects for Issuers and Relying Parties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6907

        Title:      Use Cases and Interpretations of 
                    Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Objects 
                    for Issuers and Relying Parties 
        Author:     T. Manderson, K. Sriram, R. White
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 66099
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6907.txt

This document describes a number of use cases together with
directions and interpretations for organizations and relying parties
when creating or encountering Resource Public Key Infrastructure
(RPKI) object scenarios in the public RPKI.  All of these items are
discussed here in relation to the Internet routing system.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC