Subject: RFC 6926 on DHCPv4 Bulk Leasequery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6926

        Title:      DHCPv4 Bulk Leasequery 
        Author:     K. Kinnear, M. Stapp,
                    R. Desetti, B. Joshi,
                    N. Russell, P. Kurapati,
                    B. Volz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Characters: 88215
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6926.txt

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Leasequery
protocol allows a requestor to request information about DHCPv4
bindings.  This protocol is limited to queries for individual
bindings.  In some situations, individual binding queries may not be
efficient or even possible.  This document extends the DHCPv4
Leasequery protocol to allow for bulk transfer of DHCPv4 address
binding data via TCP.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC