Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09.txt> (A YANG Data Model for IP Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:24:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for IP Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.