Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:28:42 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Operational Guidance for
IPv6 Deployment in IPv4 Sites using ISATAP'
<draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The document provides implementation an operational advice for users or
implementers of rfc 4214/5214. The document was proposed as a v6ops
activity however the chairs determined that there was not a critical mass
of interest in taking on isatap work. The document does not intend to
update or obsolete rfc 5214.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work discussed
previously in WG v6ops, but this relationship does not prevent
publishing.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-templin-v6ops-isops/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-isops/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary