Subject: RFC 6922 on The application/sql Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6922

        Title:      The application/sql Media Type 
        Author:     Y. Shafranovich
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8453
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6922.txt

This document registers the application/sql media type to be used for
the Structured Query Language (SQL).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC