Subject: RFC 6901 on JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Pointer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 17:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6901

        Title:      JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Pointer 
        Author:     P. Bryan, Ed.,
                    K. Zyp, 
                    M. Nottingham, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 13037
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6901.txt

JSON Pointer defines a string syntax for identifying a specific value
within a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document.

This document is a product of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC