Subject: Last Call: <draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-06.txt> (IMAP Access to IETF Email List Archives) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:27:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IMAP Access to IETF Email List Archives'
  <draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The IETF makes heavy use of email lists to conduct its work.  This
   often involves accessing the archived history of those email lists.
   Participants would like to have the ability to browse and search
   those archives using standard IMAP clients.  This memo captures the
   requirements for providing a service that would allow such browsing
   and searching.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.