Subject: RFC 6931 on Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6931

        Title:      Additional XML Security Uniform Resource 
                    Identifiers (URIs) 
        Author:     D. Eastlake 3rd
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 75220
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4051

        I-D Tag:    draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6931.txt

This document expands, updates, and establishes an IANA registry for the
list of URIs intended for use with XML digital signatures, encryption,
canonicalization, and key management.  These URIs identify algorithms and
types of information.  This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC