Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05.txt> (Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:15:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines new DHCPv6 messages: Reconfigure-Request and
   Reconfigure-Reply.  Reconfigure-Request message is sent by a DHCPv6
   relay agent to notify a DHCPv6 server about a configuration
   information change, so that the DHCPv6 server can send a Reconfigure
   message accordingly.  Reconfigure-Reply message is used by the server
   to acknowledge the receipt of Reconfigure-Request.

   This document updates RFC 3315 and RFC 6422.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.