Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01.txt> (Common YANG Data Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:27:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'Common YANG Data Types'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6021.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.