Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07.txt> (Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:26:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG
(pce) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE'
  <draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The initial effort of the PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS
   (Multi-protocol label switching).  As a next step, this draft
   describes functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS)
   application of PCE (Path computation element).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1869/