Subject: RFC 6932 on Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Group Description Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6932

        Title:      Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the 
                    Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Group Description 
                    Registry 
        Author:     D. Harkins, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 20785
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6932.txt

This memo allocates code points for four new elliptic curve domain
parameter sets over finite prime fields into a registry that was
established by the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) but is used by other
protocols.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC