Subject: NomCom 2012: Feedback Request - IAB

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:34:51 -0700

The IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is currently working to fill the
IAB mid-term vacancy created by the resignation of Spencer Dawkins. The
NomCom is requesting feedback from the community to help us fill this
position. However, the NomCom needs to move quickly to  fill this
vacancy. Therefore, to be useful, the NomCom would greatly appreciate
feedback received on or before Monday, June 3rd.

We appreciate the responses to our previous call for nominations. The
individuals we are currently considering for the IAB mid-term vacancy are:

-- Hago Dafalla
-- Jon Hudson
-- Kathleen Moriarty
-- Erik Nordmark
-- Dimitri Papadimitriou
-- Simon Pietro Romano
-- Robert Sparks
-- Margaret Wasserman

The NomCom would greatly appreciate input from the community on
general considerations that should be taken into account in filling the
IAB vacancy. The NomCom would additionally appreciate community 
input related to particular individuals. 

The NomCom is happy to accept community input either via email to
[email-masked], or via the NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note that use of the NomCom web feedback tool requires an ietf.org
account. Anyone can acquire an ietf.org account at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/

Thanks you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]