Subject: Last Call: <draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07.txt> (Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:12:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol'
  <draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes the Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP),
   an endpoint-to-endpoint communication protocol designed to securely
   transport parallel flows of real-time video, audio, and data
   messages, as well as bulk data, over IP networks.  RTMFP has features
   making it effective for peer-to-peer (P2P) as well as client-server
   communications, even when Network Address Translators (NATs) are
   used.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1942/