Subject: MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, May 23, 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 11:02:36 -0700

Greetings

This is to announce a virtual interim meeting for the MMUSIC Working
Group to take place on Thursday, May 23rd, from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Pacific Time. The goal of this meeting is to come to a resolution on the
so-called "Plan A" or "Plan B" approach related to SDP signaling needed
by RTCWeb, CLUE, etc. (i.e. do we have potentially lots of "m=" lines
or very few "m=" lines and to what extent is there sub-negotation and
signaling at the SSRC level).

A more detailed agenda and logistics will be sent out separately. For
now, people should take a close look at the following two drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

You may also want to look at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

PS: We are currently also considering having a physical interim meeting
the week of June 24th, likely on the US West Coast. We will await the
outcome of the virtual interim meeting before making a decision on this
but wanted to give people a heads-up for now.