Subject: RFC 6956 on Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) Logical Function Block (LFB) Library

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6956

        Title:      Forwarding and Control Element Separation 
                    (ForCES) Logical Function Block (LFB) Library 
        Author:     W. Wang, E. Haleplidis,
                    K. Ogawa, C. Li,
                    J. Halpern
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      111
        Characters: 236056
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6956.txt

This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
used in Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  The
basic LFB classes are defined according to the ForCES Forwarding
Element (FE) model and ForCES protocol specifications; they are
scoped to meet requirements of typical router functions and are
considered the basic LFB library for ForCES.  The library includes
the descriptions of the LFBs and the XML definitions.

This document is a product of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC