Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03.txt> (Update to the EAP Applicability Statement for ABFAB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 06:18:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Application Bridging for
Federated Access Beyond web WG (abfab) to consider the following
document:
- 'Update to the EAP Applicability Statement for ABFAB'
  <draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
   applicability statement from RFC3748 to reflect recent usage of the
   EAP protocol in the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond
   web (ABFAB) architecture.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.