Subject: Document Action: 'Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-forces-interop-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:57:58 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES)'
  (draft-ietf-forces-interop-09.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interop/

Technical Summary

   This document captures results of the second Forwarding and Control
   Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test which took place on
   February 24-25, 2011 in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of Zhejiang
   Gongshang University, China.  RFC 6053 reported the results of the
   first ForCES interoperability test, and this document updates RFC
   6053 by providing further interoperability results.

Working Group Summary

   The Working Group reviewed the document, and is happy with the 
   contents.  The test participants feel it accurately reflects the 
   interoperability tests. 

Document Quality

   This document provides a clear description of the testing 
   arrangements, the interoperability tests that were run, and the 
   results of those tests. 

Personnel

   Joel Halpern is the Document Shepherd. 
   Adrian Farrel is the Responsible Area Director.