Subject: Last Call: <draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03.txt> (A Group Text Chat Purpose for Conference and Service URIs in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:21:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Group Text Chat Purpose for Conference and Service URIs in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference
   State'
  <draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-07-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines and registers a value of "grouptextchat"
   ("Group Text Chat") value for the URI <purpose> element of SIP's
   Conference Event Package [RFC4575].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.