Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-02.txt> (Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:28:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc
   Networks (MANETs)'
  <draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document revises, extends and replaces RFC 6622.  It describes
   general and flexible TLVs for representing cryptographic Integrity
   Check Values (ICVs) and timestamps, using the generalized Mobile Ad
   Hoc Network (MANET) packet/message format defined in RFC 5444.  It
   defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two Address Block TLVs
   for affixing ICVs and timestamps to a packet, a message, and one or
   more addresses, respectively.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.