Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-04

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:52:06 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of
draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-04 consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Application Layer
Multicast Extensions to RELOAD'
<draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
P2PSIP, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

The IESG understands that this document creates IANA Registries using the
"Expert Review" criteria of RFC 5226 and that the IESG is therefore
responsible for appointing experts for this purpose. The IESG shall
consult with the IRSG to find appropriate experts and make those
appointments.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary