Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-08.txt> (LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:03:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-07-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses the different scenarios for the deployment of
   the new network elements introduced by the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.