Subject: RFC 6973 on Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6973

        Title:      Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols 
        Author:     A. Cooper, H. Tschofenig,
                    B. Aboba, J. Peterson,
                    J. Morris, M. Hansen,
                    R. Smith
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       July 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 89198
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-privacy-considerations-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6973.txt

This document offers guidance for developing privacy considerations
for inclusion in protocol specifications.  It aims to make designers,
implementers, and users of Internet protocols aware of
privacy-related design choices.  It suggests that whether any
individual RFC warrants a specific privacy considerations section
will depend on the document's content.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC