Subject: RFC 6969 on OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6969

        Title:      OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update 
        Author:     A. Retana, D. Cheng
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7959
        Updates:    RFC 5838

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6969.txt

This document modifies the "Unassigned" number space in the IANA
"OSPFv3 Instance ID Address Family Values" registry by dividing it in
two halves -- one half Unassigned but managed via Standards Action,
and the other Reserved for Private Use.  It updates RFC 5838.

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC