Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07.txt> (HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:05:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-07-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is one of a collection that together describe the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
   transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.