Subject: NomCom 2012: IAB Appointment

From: NomCom Chair 2012 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:08:52 -0700

The 2012-2013 IETF Nominating committee (Nomcom) is pleased to 
announce the selection of an individual to fill the mid-term vacancy on 
the IAB created by the resignation of Spencer Dawkins. (Spencer left the 
IAB in May to serve as Transport Area Director on the IESG.)

The Nomcom has selected Erik Nordmark to fill the current vacancy on 
the IAB. This selection has been confirmed by the ISOC Board of 
Trustees in its role as a confirming body. As he filling a mid-term 
vacancy, Erik Nordmark will join the IAB immediately. His current term 
on the IAB will end at IETF 95 in April 2016.

The Nominating committee would like to express our sincere gratitude to 
Erik for agreeing to serve, as well as to the many highly qualified 
members of the community who offered to serve on the IAB. 
Additionally, the Nomcom would like to thank all of the members of the 
community who assisted the in this process.

- Matt Lepinski
  on behalf of Nomcom 2012
  [email-masked]