Subject: RFC 6954 on Using the Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Brainpool Curves for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6954

        Title:      Using the Elliptic Curve Cryptography 
                    (ECC) Brainpool Curves for the Internet 
                    Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) 
        Author:     J. Merkle, M. Lochter
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 20366
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6954.txt

This document specifies use of the Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
Brainpool elliptic curve groups for key exchange in the Internet Key
Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC