Subject: Last Call: <draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-05.txt> (Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 07:44:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers'
  <draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-08-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the syntax of Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) schemes for the Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
   protocol.  It defines two URI schemes to provision the TURN
   Resolution Mechanism [RFC5928].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.