Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-04.txt> (Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:06:14 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Extensible Internet
Registration Data Service WG (weirds) to consider the following document:
- 'Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-07-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) provides "RESTful" web
   services to retrieve registration metadata from domain name and
   regional internet registries.  This document describes information
   security services including authentication, authorization,
   availability, data confidentiality, and data integrity for RDAP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.