Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-07.txt> (Operations Model for Router Keying) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:35:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Keying and Authentication for
Routing Protocols WG (karp) to consider the following document:
- 'Operations Model for Router Keying'
  <draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-08-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Developing an operational and management model for routing protocol
   security that works with all the routing protocols will be critical
   to the success of routing protocol security efforts.  This document
   discusses issues and begins to consider development of these models.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.