Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10.txt> (A Media Type for Reputation Interchange) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 07:44:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Reputation Services WG (repute)
to consider the following document:
- 'A Media Type for Reputation Interchange'
  <draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-08-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the format of reputation response data
   ("reputons"), the media-type for packaging it, and definition of a
   registry for the names of reputation applications and response sets.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-media-type/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-media-type/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.