Subject: RFC 6984 on Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6984

        Title:      Interoperability Report for Forwarding and 
                    Control Element Separation (ForCES) 
        Author:     W. Wang, K. Ogawa,
                    E. Haleplidis, M. Gao,
                    J. Hadi Salim
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 70308
        Updates:    RFC 6053

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-forces-interop-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6984.txt

This document captures the results of the second Forwarding and
Control Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test that took
place on February 24-25, 2011, in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL)
at Zhejiang Gongshang University, China.  The results of the first
ForCES interoperability test were reported in RFC 6053, and this
document updates RFC 6053 by providing further interoperability
results.

This document is a product of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC