Subject: RFC 7020 on The Internet Numbers Registry System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7020

        Title:      The Internet Numbers Registry System 
        Author:     R. Housley, J. Curran,
                    G. Huston, D. Conrad
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 19332
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2050

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-rfc2050bis-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7020.txt

This document provides information about the current Internet Numbers
Registry System used in the distribution of globally unique Internet
Protocol (IP) address space and autonomous system (AS) numbers.

This document also provides information about the processes for
further evolution of the Internet Numbers Registry System.

This document replaces RFC 2050.

This document does not propose any changes to the current Internet
Numbers Registry System.  Rather, it documents the Internet Numbers
Registry System as it works today.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC