Subject: Last Call: <draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01.txt> (Updates to DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Options for Access Network Discovery and Selection Function (ANDSF) Discovery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:16:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Updates to DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Options for Access Network Discovery and
   Selection Function (ANDSF) Discovery'
  <draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 6153 by correcting IANA allocations made
   for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for Access Network Discovery and
   Selection Function (ANDSF) Discovery.  This document assigns a code
   for DHCPv6 option for ANDSF and withdraws an already assigned DHCPv4
   option code.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.