Subject: Document Action: 'Object Identifier Registry for the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) Working Group' to Informational RFC (draft-housley-ltans-oids-01.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:48:14 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Object Identifier Registry for the Long-Term Archive and Notary
   Services (LTANS) Working Group'
  (draft-housley-ltans-oids-01.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ltans-oids/

Technical Summary

The primary technical content of this draft are object identifier
definitions.  References to the original definitions are provided.

Working Group Summary

This document was not considered by a working group.  It addresses object
identifiers defined by a closed working group.

Document Quality

The document does not define a protocol.  The OID definitions and
references are correct.  The IANA considerations appear to be sound.

Personnel

Carl Wallace is the document Shepherd.
Sean Turner is the responsible AD.