Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-02.txt> (Survey Report on PIM-SM Implementations and Deployments) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:24:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast
WG (pim) to consider the following document:
- 'Survey Report on PIM-SM Implementations and Deployments'
  <draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-02.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides supporting documentation to advance the
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM)
   protocol from IETF Proposed Standard to Internet Standard.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.