Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03.txt> (Modification to Default Values of SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:20:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Modification to Default Values of SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 3315 by redefining the default values for
   SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT, and defining options through which a
   DHCPv6 server can override the client's default value for SOL_MAX_RT
   and INF_MAX_RT with a new value.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.