Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-repute-model-08.txt> (A Model for Reputation Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:32:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Reputation Services WG (repute)
to consider the following document:
- 'A Model for Reputation Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-repute-model-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This is a new Last Call on this document. It was previously in Last Call
for Informational, but after some Last Call comments, the WG decided
that it would be more appropriate on the standards track. The due date
has been extended accordingly.

Abstract

   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service and a model for requesting reputation-related data over the
   Internet, where "reputation" refers to predictions or expectations
   about an entity or an identifier such as a domain name.  The document
   roughly follows the recommendations of RFC4101 for describing a
   protocol model.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.