Subject: Last Call: <draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03.txt> (Characterization of Proposed Standards) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:18:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Characterization of Proposed Standards'
  <draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03.txt> as Best Current
Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 2026 describes the review performed by the IESG on IETF Proposed
   Standard RFCs and states the maturity level of those documents.  This
   document clarifies those descriptions and updates RFC 2026 by
   providing a new characterization Proposed Standards.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.