Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-11.txt> (Evaluation of existing GMPLS encoding against G.709v3 Optical Transport Networks (OTN)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 06:20:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Evaluation of existing GMPLS encoding against G.709v3 Optical
   Transport Networks (OTN)'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   ITU-T recommendation G.709 [G.709-2012] has introduced new fixed and
   flexible Optical Data Unit (ODU) containers in Optical Transport
   Networks (OTNs).

   This document provides an evaluation of existing Generalized
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) routing and signaling protocols
   against the G.709 [G.709-2012] OTN networks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.