Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-21.txt> (RPKI-Based Origin Validation Operation) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:52:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'RPKI-Based Origin Validation Operation'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-21.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation has many operational
   considerations.  This document attempts to collect and present those
   which are most critical.  It is expected to evolve as RPKI-based
   origin validation continues to be deployed and the dynamics are
   better understood.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.