Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08.txt> (Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 06:43:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:
- 'Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE)
   Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)'
  <draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.