Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06.txt> (Information Elements for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 13:54:14 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Information Elements for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes Information Elements related to the data link
   layer.  They are used by the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol for encoding measured data link layer traffic information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.