Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06.txt> (Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 06:17:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document:
- 'Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams'
  <draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo discusses the requirements for specifications that enable
   telepresence interoperability, by describing the relationship between
   multiple RTP streams.  In addition, the problem statement and related
   definitions are also covered herein.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.