Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-sci-09.txt> (IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:18:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document:
- 'IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information'
  <draft-ietf-mile-sci-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among cybersecurity entities and facilitate
   their operations.  It provides the capability of embedding structured
   information, such as identifier- and XML-based information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1786/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1787/