Subject: Last Call: <draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04.txt> (Revision of the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:13:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Revision of the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element'
  <draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document revises the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element as
   originally defined in [RFC5102] to reflect changes to the TCP Flags
   header field since [RFC0793].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.