Subject: RFC 7052 on Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7052

        Title:      Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) MIB 
        Author:     G. Schudel,
                    A. Jain,
                    V. Moreno
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      66
        Characters: 125519
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-mib-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7052.txt

This document defines the MIB module that contains managed objects to
support the monitoring devices of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
(LISP).  These objects provide information useful for monitoring LISP
devices, including determining basic LISP configuration information,
LISP functional status, and operational counters and other
statistics.

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC