Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:09:05 -0700

The Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave) Working Group 
in the Transport Area has concluded. The IESG contact persons are 
Spencer Dawkins and Martin Stiemerling.

BEHAVE has five working group drafts in progress:

draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging
draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib
draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging
draft-ietf-behave-requirements-update
draft-ietf-behave-sctpnat

These will be converted to individual submissions.

The BEHAVE mailing list will remain open to support further discussions 
on these drafts, as necessary, and for review of relevant documents in 
other WGs.

BEHAVE has done substantial work and has produced 24 RFCs over nearly
a decade, with two more in the RFC Editor queue.

Our thanks to Dan Wing and to Dave Thaler as chairs, and to all of the
authors and working group participants.