Subject: RFC 7036 on Object Identifier Registry for the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) Working Group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7036

        Title:      Object Identifier Registry for the 
                    Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) 
                    Working Group 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14314
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-ltans-oids-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7036.txt

When the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) working group was
chartered, an object identifier arc was set aside for use by that working
group.  This document describes the object identifiers that were assigned,
and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any future assignments 
within that arc.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC