Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-09.txt> (Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of Evolving G.709 OTN Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 14:46:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Control of Evolving G.709 OTN Networks'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes Open Shortest Path First - Traffic
   Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol extensions to support
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) control of Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
   specified in ITU-T Recommendation G.709 as published in 2012.  It
   extends mechanisms defined in RFC4203.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1835/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1621/