Subject: RFC 7027 on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7027

        Title:      Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Brainpool 
                    Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 
        Author:     J. Merkle, M. Lochter
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 16366
        Updates:    RFC 4492

        I-D Tag:    draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7027.txt

This document specifies the use of several Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC) Brainpool curves for authentication and key
exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC