Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-09.txt> (LDP Extensions for Multi Topology Routing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:34:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'LDP Extensions for Multi Topology Routing'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-06 (this is a 3 week last call to allow
extra time as people are preparing for IETF-88). Exceptionally, comments
may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP networks with the use
   of MT aware IGPs.  In order to provide MT routing within
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) networks new extensions are required.

   This document describes the LDP protocol extensions required to
   support MT routing in an MPLS environment.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1875/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1707/