Subject: Last Call: <draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03.txt> (Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error Content Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:17:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt
   and Error Content Types'
  <draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the conventions for using several
   cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   key package receipt and error content types.  Specifically, it
   includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document has the following downrefs:

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 3394

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5753

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 6090