Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-08.txt> (Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 06:22:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast
   Framework Relay Set Process'
  <draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process for Mobile Ad-Hoc
   Networks (MANETs).  The SMF-MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, the additional state and performance information is
   useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.