Subject: Last Call: <draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-07.txt> (The application/cms media type) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:16:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The application/cms media type'
  <draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document registers the application/cms media types for use with
   the corresponding CMS (Cryptographic Message Syntax) content types.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-application-cms-media-type/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-application-cms-media-type/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.