Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-07.txt> (Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:13:55 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX
   Mediators'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the operation of the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
   Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
   other Mediator-specific concerns.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.