Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-07.txt> (The JSON Data Interchange Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:34:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JavaScript Object Notation WG
(json) to consider the following document:
- 'The JSON Data Interchange Format'
  <draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) is a lightweight, text-based,
   language-independent data interchange format.  It was derived from
   the ECMAScript Programming Language Standard.  JSON defines a small
   set of formatting rules for the portable representation of structured
   data.

   This document makes no changes to the definition of JSON; it repairs
   specification errors and offers experience-based interoperability
   guidance.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.