Subject: RFC 7061 on eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) XML Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:14:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7061

        Title:      eXtensible Access Control Markup Language 
                    (XACML) XML Media Type 
        Author:     R. Sinnema, E. Wilde
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14666
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7061.txt

This specification registers an XML-based media type for the
eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC