Subject: NOMCOM: Updated Open Office Hours in Vancouver (and feedback info)

From: NomCom Chair 2013 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 15:10:21 -0800

Dear IETF,

If you would like to meet the Nomcom, come to our Open Office Hours in
Vancouver.  NOTE that we've revised the times due to changes in scheduling interviews.

The times are 2-4pm Monday, 2-4pm Tuesday, 8-9pm Wednesday, and 1-3pm Thursday.  

Contact me if you would like to try to arrange a time outside of these hours. 

Also grab any one of the Nomcom to talk or ask questions - the orange dots 
on the badges identify us.

The Nomcom Open Office Hours will take place in the  Turner Room on 
the 4th Floor of the Hyatt.

To submit your written feedback on nominees go to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2013/feedback/

Feedback for multiple nominees in an area, or about an area in general, may 
be entered by clicking on <Area Name> Multiple.

Our absolute deadline for all feedback is November 18, 2013.

Looking forward to meeting lots of you,

Allison for the Nomcom

Allison Mankin, Nomcom Chair