Subject: RFC 7016 on Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:04:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7016

        Title:      Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow 
                    Protocol 
        Author:     M. Thornburgh
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      113
        Characters: 236685
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7016.txt

This memo describes Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol
(RTMFP), an endpoint-to-endpoint communication protocol designed to
securely transport parallel flows of real-time video, audio, and data
messages, as well as bulk data, over IP networks.  RTMFP has features
that make it effective for peer-to-peer (P2P) as well as
client-server communications, even when Network Address Translators
(NATs) are used.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC