Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-stox-core-07.txt> (Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Architecture, Addresses, and Error Handling) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 04:49:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the SIP-TO-XMPP WG (stox) to
consider the following document:
- 'Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Architecture,
   Addresses, and Error Handling'
  <draft-ietf-stox-core-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   As a foundation for the definition of bidirectional protocol mappings
   between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), this document specifies the
   architectural assumptions underlying such mappings as well as the
   mapping of addresses and error conditions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-core/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-core/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.