Subject: RFC 7064 on URI Scheme for the Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:31:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7064

        Title:      URI Scheme for the Session 
                    Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Protocol 
        Author:     S. Nandakumar, G. Salgueiro,
                    P. Jones, M. Petit-Huguenin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15045
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7064.txt

This document specifies the syntax and semantics of the Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Traversal Utilities
for NAT (STUN) protocol.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC