Subject: Last Call: <draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 07:41:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging'
  <draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines and registers with IANA a Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) namespace that is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank (member of
   ESCB) for usage within messages standardized by the Eurosystem.

Discussion

   This draft version is submitted for formal urn-nid Expert Review
   according to the procedures specified in RFC 3406 for a Formal NID
   application.

   Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] mailing list and
   copied to the document editors at the 'role' email address given in
   the Authors Section.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.