Subject: Last Call: <draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-03.txt> (IETF Guidelines for Conduct) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 07:03:09 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IETF Guidelines for Conduct'
  <draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-03.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
   in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The Guidelines recognize the
   diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
   respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.