Subject: RFC 7071 on A Media Type for Reputation Interchange

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:35:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7071

        Title:      A Media Type for Reputation 
                    Interchange 
        Author:     N. Borenstein, M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 29541
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-repute-media-type-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7071.txt

This document defines the format of reputation response data
("reputons"), the media type for packaging it, and definition of a
registry for the names of reputation applications and response sets.

This document is a product of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC