Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-07

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:50:25 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-07
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'URI Fragment Identifiers
for the text/csv Media Type' <draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-07.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document
and IETF work.

The IESG asks that the following IESG note be attached to the document:
The change to the text/csv media type registration requires IESG
approval, as the IESG is the change controller for that registration. 
The IESG has, after consultation with the IETF community, approved the
change, which is specified in Section 5 of this document.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-hausenblas-csv-fragment/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html 

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary