Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-01.txt> (URN For Country Specific Emergency Services) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:05:13 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Emergency Context Resolution
with Internet Technologies WG (ecrit) to consider the following document:
- 'URN For Country Specific Emergency Services'
  <draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates section 4.2 of RFC 5031, in order to allow the
   registration of service URNs with the 'sos' service type for
   emergency services that, at the time of registration, are offered in
   one country only.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.