Subject: RFC 7070 on An Architecture for Reputation Reporting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:35:16 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7070

        Title:      An Architecture for Reputation Reporting 
        Author:     N. Borenstein, M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 32262
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-repute-model-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7070.txt

This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
service, allowing one to request reputation-related data over the
Internet, where "reputation" refers to predictions or expectations
about an entity or an identifier such as a domain name.  The document
roughly follows the recommendations of RFC 4101 for describing a
protocol model.

This document is a product of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC