Subject: RFC 7058 on Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:21:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7058

        Title:      Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) 
                    Call Flow Examples 
        Author:     A. Amirante, T. Castaldi,
                    L. Miniero, S P. Romano
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      182
        Characters: 387335
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7058.txt

This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
Framework call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide to the use of
the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-based Media
Servers, as well as a base reference document for both implementors
and protocol researchers.

This document is a product of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC