Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-14.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Interface Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:58:15 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for Interface Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of network
   interfaces.  It is expected that interface type specific data models
   augment the generic interfaces data model defined in this document.
   The data model includes configuration data and state data (status
   information and counters for the collection of statistics).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.