Subject: Last Call: <draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt> (Internet Numbers Registries) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:55:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Internet Numbers Registries'
  <draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-01-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 7020 provides information about the Internet Numbers Registry
   System and how it is used in the distribution of autonomous system
   (AS) numbers and globally unique unicast Internet Protocol (IP)
   address space.

   This companion document identifies the IANA registries that are part
   of the Internet Numbers Registry System at this time.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-number-registries/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-number-registries/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.