Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11.txt> (GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions for OAM Configuration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 05:03:31 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions for OAM Configuration'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-1-5 (this last call is extended slightly to 
cover the holiday period). Exceptionally, comments may be sent to
[email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the
Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Operations, Administration and Maintenance is an integral part of
   transport connections, hence it is required that Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance functions are activated/deactivated in
   sync with connection commissioning/decommissioning; avoiding spurious
   alarms and ensuring consistent operation.  In certain technologies,
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance entities are inherently
   established once the connection is set up, while other technologies
   require extra configuration to establish and configure Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance entities.  This document specifies
   extensions to RSVP-TE to support the establishment and configuration
   of Operations, Administration and Maintenance entities along with
   Label Switched Path signaling.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1021/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1623/