Subject: RFC 7093 on Additional Methods for Generating Key Identifiers Values

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:23:28 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7093

        Title:      Additional Methods for Generating 
                    Key Identifiers Values 
        Author:     S. Turner,
                    S. Kent,
                    J. Manger
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       December 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7622
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7093.txt

This document specifies additional example methods for generating Key
Identifier values for use in the AKI (Authority Key Identifier) and
SKI (Subject Key Identifier) certificate extensions.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC