Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03.txt> (Transport of TRILL Using Pseudowires) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 15:19:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'Transport of TRILL Using Pseudowires'
  <draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how to interconnect a pair of TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) switch ports using
   pseudowires under existing TRILL and PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation End-
   to-End) standards.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.