Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09.txt> (IANA Interface Type YANG Module) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:59:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'IANA Interface Type YANG Module'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the initial version of the iana-if-type YANG
   module.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.