Subject: RFC 7091 on GOST R 34.10-2012: Digital Signature Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:38:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7091

        Title:      GOST R 34.10-2012: Digital Signature Algorithm 
        Author:     V. Dolmatov, Ed.,
                    A. Degtyarev
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       December 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 39924
        Updates:    RFC 5832

        I-D Tag:    draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7091.txt

This document provides information about the Russian Federal standard
for digital signatures (GOST R 34.10-2012), which is one of the
Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST algorithms).
Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in Internet
applications, and this document provides information for developers
and users of GOST R 34.10-2012 regarding digital signature generation
and verification.  This document updates RFC 5832.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC