Subject: RFC 7111 on URI Fragment Identifiers for the text/csv Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:00:22 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7111

        Title:      URI Fragment Identifiers for the 
                    text/csv Media Type 
        Author:     M. Hausenblas, E. Wilde,
                    J. Tennison
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 24818
        Updates:    RFC4180

        I-D Tag:    draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7111.txt

This memo defines URI fragment identifiers for text/csv MIME
entities.  These fragment identifiers make it possible to refer to
parts of a text/csv MIME entity identified by row, column, or cell.
Fragment identification can use single items or ranges.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC