Subject: RFC 7106 on A Group Text Chat Purpose for Conference and Service URIs in the SIP Event Package for Conference State

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:06:35 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7106

        Title:      A Group Text Chat Purpose 
                    for Conference and Service URIs in 
                    the SIP Event Package for Conference 
                    State 
        Author:     E. Ivov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11939
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7106.txt

This document defines and registers a value of "grouptextchat"
("Group Text Chat") for the URI <purpose> element of SIP's Conference
Event Package.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC