Subject: Last Call: <draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-05.txt> (IANA Guidance for Managing the ULE Registry) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:59:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Guidance for Managing the ULE Registry'
  <draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document proposes an update to RFC 4326 to clarify and update
   the allocation rules for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation
   (ULE) next header registry.  This registry is used by ULE and Generic
   Stream Encapsulation (GSE) to record the codepoints of extension
   headers and protocols supported by these encapsulation protocols.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.