Subject: RFC 7094 on Architectural Considerations of IP Anycast

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:59:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7094

        Title:      Architectural Considerations of IP Anycast 
        Author:     D. McPherson, D. Oran,
                    D. Thaler, E. Osterweil
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 50246
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7094.txt

This memo discusses architectural implications of IP anycast and
provides some historical analysis of anycast use by various IETF
protocols.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC