Subject: Document Action: 'Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:07:54 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks'
  (draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04.txt) as Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or/

Technical Summary

  This draft describes how to simplify/optimize OSPF-MANET interface
  operation, originally specified in RFC5820, in single-hop broadcast
  networks.

Working Group Summary

   The initial draft was presented to IETF about two years ago, and
   there were some comments/discussion on email alias at that time. 
   There have been no further discussions since then.

Document Quality

   The document has gone through several WG review cycles and 
   revisions. Comments were received from some WG members. To the best 
   of my knowledge, there are no implementations.  

Personnel

  Yi Yang is the document shepherd and Stewart Bryant is the 
  responsible AD.