Subject: RFC 7096 on Evaluation of Existing GMPLS Encoding against G.709v3 Optical Transport Networks (OTNs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:05:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7096

        Title:      Evaluation of Existing GMPLS Encoding 
                    against G.709v3 Optical Transport Networks (OTNs) 
        Author:     S. Belotti, Ed.,
                    P. Grandi,
                    D. Ceccarelli, Ed., 
                    D. Caviglia,
                    F. Zhang,
                    D. Li
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 50281
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7096.txt

ITU-T recommendation G.709-2012 has introduced new fixed and flexible
Optical channel Data Unit (ODU) containers in Optical Transport
Networks (OTNs).

This document provides an evaluation of existing Generalized
Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) routing and signaling protocols
against the G.709 OTNs.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC