Subject: Last Call: <draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-09.txt> (Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:33:08 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX'
  <draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes some additional Information Elements of Cisco
   Systems, Inc. that are not listed in RFC3954.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.