Subject: RFC 7107 on Object Identifier Registry for the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:35:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7107

        Title:      Object Identifier Registry for the 
                    S/MIME Mail Security Working Group 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 43898
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-smime-oids-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7107.txt

When the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group was chartered, an object
identifier arc was donated by RSA Data Security for use by that
working group.  This document describes the object identifiers that
were assigned in that donated arc, transfers control of that arc
to IANA, and establishes IANA allocation policies for any future
assignments within that arc.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC