Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-10.txt> (RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:51:54 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks'
  <draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
   Dialin User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
   (LANs).  This document proposes additional attributes for use within
   IEEE 802 networks, as well as clarifying the usage of the EAP-Key-
   Name attribute and the Called-Station-Id attribute.  This document
   updates RFC 3580 as well as RFC 4072.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.