Subject: Last Call: <draft-housley-pkix-oids-00.txt> (Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:24:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group'
  <draft-housley-pkix-oids-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   When the Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group
   was chartered, an object identifier arc was was allocated by IANA for
   use by that working group.  This document describes the object
   identifiers that were assigned in that arc, it returns control of
   that arc to IANA, and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any
   future assignments within that arc.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-oids/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-oids/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.