Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-06.txt> (MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:56:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides guidelines for implementers regarding MPLS
   forwarding and a basis for evaluations of forwarding implementations.
   Guidelines cover many aspects of MPLS forwarding.  Topics are
   highlighted where implementers might otherwise overlook practical
   requirements which are unstated or under emphasized or are optional
   for conformance to RFCs but are often considered mandatory by
   providers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.