Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02.txt> (PCP Description Option) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:03:39 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'PCP Description Option'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   associate a description with a PCP-instantiated mapping.  It does so
   by defining a new DESCRIPTION option.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.