Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10.txt> (A YANG Data Model for System Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 05:57:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for System Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-01-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   identification of some common system properties within a device
   containing a NETCONF server.  This includes data node definitions for
   system identification, time-of-day management, user management, DNS
   resolver configuration, and some protocol operations for system
   management.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.