Subject: Document Action: 'RPKI Router Implementation Report' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 09:21:51 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'RPKI Router Implementation Report'
  (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-05.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl/

Technical Summary

  This document is an implementation report for the RPKI Router
  protocol as defined in [RFC6810].  The editor did not verify the
  accuracy of the information provided by respondents.  The respondents
  are experts with the implementations they reported on, and their
  responses are considered authoritative for the implementations for
  which their responses represent.  Respondents were asked to only use
  the YES answer if the feature had at least been tested in the lab.

Working Group Summary

  This is a survey of existing implementations, so not a matter subject
  to much opinion or dispute.  Discussion on the working group list was 
  minimal.

Document Quality

  As stated, the draft is a survey of implementations of a protocol. 
  The respondants were trusted to provide true and accurate answers to the
  survey.  There were few responses to the wg last call, but the three
  co-chairs have all reviewed the draft and believe it is ready for
  publication.  The draft is well written and organized.

  As an informational survey document, there will not be implementations.
  However, the document does report on implementations.

  There were no substantive issues.  One reviewer did point to an
  implementation that was not covered in an early version and that
  implementation was added to the survey.

Personnel

  The Document Shepherd is Sandra Murphy.

  The Responsible Area Director is Stewart Bryant.

RFC Editor Note

In abstract s/[RFC6810]/RFC6810/