Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07.txt> (RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for Synchronization Delay and Offset Metrics Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:13:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for
   Synchronization Delay and Offset Metrics Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines two RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Blocks that allow the reporting of synchronization delay and
   offset metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.