Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt> (Routing MPR Optimization for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:32:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Routing MPR Optimization for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2)'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification updates the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2) with an optimization to improve the selection of
   routing MPRs.  The optimization retains full interoperability between
   implementations of OLSRv2 with and without this optimization.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.