Subject: Header change emails

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 06:59:32 -0800

Dear IETF Community -

By now many of you have received messages telling you about an
upcoming header change in automated datatracker and announcement
emails.

The programmers involved in making this change and sending those
emails are aware that the second email message - the "new" one - did
not go out on either attempt.

I have halted the automated jobs on their behalf until they are able
to rectify the issues with the new email.

Once they achieve a resolution, we'll conduct some testing, and make a
final announcement.

Until then, please ignore the two "old header" messages, and the
absence of the "new header" messages.  There is no need to worry, you
did not miss anything.

Thanks for your patience.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)