Subject: BCP 185, RFC 7115 on Origin Validation Operation Based on the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:19:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 185        
        RFC 7115

        Title:      Origin Validation Operation Based on 
                    the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
        Author:     R. Bush
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 26033
        See Also:   BCP 185

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-23.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7115.txt

Deployment of BGP origin validation that is based on the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) has many operational considerations.
This document attempts to collect and present those that are most
critical.  It is expected to evolve as RPKI-based origin validation
continues to be deployed and the dynamics are better understood.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC