Subject: Document Action: 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging' to Informational RFC (draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:36:30 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging'
  (draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-03.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace/

Technical Summary

This is a straightforward document that defines and registers a URN
namespace that is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank.  The urnbis working
group is in the process of changing the registration procedures for
Formal URN Namespaces, but for now, they require IETF review.  This
is, therefore, an Informational document in the IETF stream.

Review and Consensus

The authors posted a review request to [email-masked], as required by
the registration procedures.  SM and Alfred Hönes provided comments,
which the authors addressed.  That version got "ready" comments from Ted
Hardie and Peter Saint-Andre.  That's an entirely adequate level of
review for this sort of minor registration document, and so we're off to
the races.

Personnel

Barry Leiba is the responsible AD and document shepherd.