Subject: RFC 7142 on Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:31:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7142

        Title:      Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic 
        Author:     M. Shand, L. Ginsberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 5036
        Obsoletes:  RFC1142

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7142.txt

This memo reclassifies RFC 1142, "OSI IS-IS Intra-domain 
Routing Protocol", to Historic status.  This memo also obsoletes RFC 1142.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC