Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01.txt> (Policy Qualifiers in RPKI Certificates) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 05:16:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Policy Qualifiers in RPKI Certificates'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 6487 by clarifying the inclusion of policy
   qualifiers in the certificate policies extension of RPKI resource
   certificates.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.