Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-05.txt> (IKEv2 Fragmentation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 03:42:36 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Maintenance and
Extensions WG (ipsecme) to consider the following document:
- 'IKEv2 Fragmentation'
  <draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-03-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the way to avoid IP fragmentation of large
   IKEv2 messages.  This allows IKEv2 messages to traverse network
   devices that don't allow IP fragments to pass through.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.