Subject: RFC 7125 on Revision of the tcpControlBits IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Information Element

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:57:13 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7125

        Title:      Revision of the tcpControlBits IP 
                    Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
                    Information Element 
        Author:     B. Trammell, P. Aitken
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11679
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7125.txt

This document revises the tcpControlBits IP Flow Information Export
(IPFIX) Information Element as originally defined in RFC 5102 to
reflect changes to the TCP Flags header field since RFC 793.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC