Subject: Ericsson to Host IETF 90 in Toronto!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:46:31 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Ericsson will be the Host for IETF 90 in Toronto.  The 
meeting will be at the Fairmont Royal York from July 20 - 25, 2014.  
<http://www.fairmont.com/royal-york-toronto/>

You may recall Ericsson hosted IETF 66 in Montreal in 2006.  

Thanks Ericsson.  We cannot support the RFC Editor, Secretariat and the IETF meetings without 
the commitment and contributions of our many Hosts and Sponsors.  

Many sponsorship opportunities are still available:  
http://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Sponsorship-Opportunities-20132002.pdf

If interested contact Andrew Dvorshak, [email-masked].

Just 20 days until IETF 89 in London!
Registration is open for IETF 89 at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/89/

Once again, thank you Ericsson! 

See you in London!

Ray
IAD

2014 Meeting Venues

IETF 89  London  Hilton Metropole  March 2 - 7  Host:  ICANN
IETF 90  Toronto  Fairmont Royal York Hotel  July 20 - 25  Host:  Ericsson
IETF 91  Honolulu  Hilton Hawaiian Village  Nov 9 - 14  Host: Cisco

2015

IETF 92  Dallas  March 22 - 27  Host:  Your Name Here
IETF 93  Prague	  July 19 - 24  Host:  Your Name Here
IETF 94  Yokohama  Nov 1 - 6  Host:  WIDE