Subject: NOMCOM - IESG Appointments

From: NomCom Chair 2013 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:04:07 -0800

The 2013-14 IETF Nomcom is pleased to announce its selection of the
IESG members whose two year terms start at IETF 89 in March 2014.

The Nomcom has selected the following people to serve as Area 
Directors in the IESG, and they have been confirmed by the IAB in
its role as confirming body.

Applications: Barry Leiba
Internet: Brian Haberman
Operations and Management: Benoit Claise
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Alissa Cooper
Routing: Alia Atlas
Security: Kathleen Moriarty
Transport: Martin Stiemerling

The Nomcom wishes to be the first to thank the incumbents not
returning to the IESG for their years of serving the community:
   Stewart Bryant: Routing
   Gonzalo Camarillo: RAI
   Sean Turner:  Security

The Nomcom also thanks the many and talented members of the community 
who accepted nominations (with and without our exhortations).  We thank 
the IETF community for its enthusiastic support of the Nomcom process.
Finally, we thank the individuals named above for agreeing to serve the 
community on the IESG.  

For your reference, the 2014-2015 IESG full listing is:

Applications: Barry Leiba and Pete Resnick
Internet: Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon
Operations and Management: Benoit Claise and Joel Jaeggli
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Alissa Cooper and Richard Barnes
Routing: Alia Atlas and Adrian Farrel
Security: Kathleen Moriarty and Stephen Farrell
Transport: Martin Stiemerling and Spencer Dawkins

The Nomcom did take note of the affiliation of the Routing Area
selection, and considered it carefully with respect to this particular
circumstance.