Subject: Last Call: <draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-05.txt> (The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Private-Network-Indication Private-Header (P-Header)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:22:39 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Private-Network-Indication
   Private-Header (P-Header)'
  <draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-05.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the SIP P-Private-Network-Indication P-header
   used by the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).  The
   P-Private-Network-Indication indicates that the message is part of
   the message traffic of a private network, and identifies that private
   network.  A private network indication allows nodes to treat private
   network traffic according to a different set of rules than the set
   applicable to public network traffic.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.