Subject: Document Action: 'Internet Numbers Registries' to Informational RFC (draft-housley-number-registries-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:04:53 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Internet Numbers Registries'
  (draft-housley-number-registries-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-number-registries/

Technical Summary

   RFC 7020 provides information about the Internet Numbers Registry
   System and how it is used in the distribution of autonomous system
   (AS) numbers and globally unique unicast Internet Protocol (IP)
   address space.

   This companion document identifies the IANA registries that are part
   of the Internet Numbers Registry System at this time.

Working Group Summary

   There was support for this document.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed during IETF Last Call, and has also been reviewed by people from
   IANA/RIR communities.

Personnel

   The responsible area director is Jari Arkko.