Subject: Last Call: <draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02.txt> (MSA and MTA S/MIME signing & encryption) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 06:24:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'MSA and MTA S/MIME signing & encryption'
  <draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-03-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how S/MIME signing and encryption can be
   applied between a Message Submission Agent (MSA) and a Message
   Delivery Agent (MDA) or between 2 Message Transfer Agents (MTA).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.