Subject: RFC 7124 on Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:32:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7124

        Title:      Ethernet in the First Mile 
                    Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB 
        Author:     E. Beili
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12123
        Updates:    RFC 5066

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7124.txt

This document updates RFC 5066.  It amends that specification by
informing the Internet community about the transition of the
EFM-CU-MIB module from the concluded IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub
MIB Working Group to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers (IEEE) 802.3 working group.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC