Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:37:32 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams'
  (draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-07.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Richard Barnes.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements/

Technical Summary

   This document identifies requirements for a future
   specification(s) that, when fulfilled by an implementation of the
   specification(s), provide for interoperability between IETF protocol
   based telepresence systems.  It is anticipated that a solution for
   the requirements set out in this memo likely involves the exchange of
   adequate information about participating sites; information that is
   currently not standardized by the IETF.

Working Group Summary

  There was nothing of particular note. Just the usual give
  and take. This document has been in progress for a long 
  time (since August 2011), but that is just a reflection
  of WG style. We have kept the document open and tweaked
  it while working on the other documents.

Document Quality

  Since this is just a precursor to other documents for the WG,
  there are not , and will not be, multiple implementations.
  (The other documents in progress in the WG constitute the
  one intended "implementation" of these requirements.

Personnel

  Who is the Document Shepherd? Paul Kyzivat
  Who is the Responsible Area Director? Gonzalo Camarillo

RFC Editor's Note

Please, perform the following change on the document:

OLD:

             REQMT-1c:  The solution MUST support a means to identify
                         the point of capture of individual video
                         captures in three dimensions.

             REQMT-1d:  The solution MUST support a means to identify
                        the area of coverage of individual video
                        captures in three dimensions.

NEW:

   REQMT-1c:  The solution MUST support a means to identify
              the relative location, within a scene, of the point
              of capture of individual video captures in three
              dimensions.

   REQMT-1d:  The solution MUST support a means to identify
              the area of coverage, within a scene, of
              individual video captures in three dimensions.