Subject: RFC 7137 on Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:25:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7137

        Title:      Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface 
                    in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks 
        Author:     A. Retana, S. Ratliff
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16017
        Updates:    RFC5820

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7137.txt

This document describes the use of the OSPF-MANET interface in
single-hop broadcast networks.  It includes a mechanism to
dynamically determine the presence of such a network and specific
operational considerations due to its nature.

This document updates RFC 5820.

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC