Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09.txt> (jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:33:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JSON data formats for vCard and
iCalendar WG (jcardcal) to consider the following document:
- 'jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar'
  <draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-03-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines "jCal", a JSON format for iCalendar data.
   The iCalendar data format is a text format for capturing and
   exchanging information normally stored within a calendaring and
   scheduling application, for example tasks and events.  JSON is a
   lightweight, text-based, language-independent data interchange format
   commonly used in internet applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.