Subject: Last Call: <draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13.txt> (Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:22:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) for the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)'
  <draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a set of private Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) header fields (P-headers) used by the 3rd-Generation
   Partnership Project (3GPP), along with their applicability, which is
   limited to particular environments.  The P-header fields are for a
   variety of purposes within the networks that the partners use,
   including charging and information about the networks a call
   traverses. This document is an update to RFC3455.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.