Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-09.txt> (Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a 3GPP Mobile Interface to a LAN link) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 07:20:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a 3GPP Mobile Interface to a LAN
   link'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes requirements for extending an IPv6 /64 prefix
   from a User Equipment 3GPP radio interface to a LAN link as well as
   two implementation examples.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.