Subject: RFC 7138 on Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for GMPLS Control of Evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7138

        Title:      Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF 
                    for GMPLS Control of Evolving G.709 
                    Optical Transport Networks 
        Author:     D. Ceccarelli, Ed.,
                    F. Zhang, S. Belotti,
                    R. Rao, J. Drake
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 77038
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7138.txt

This document describes Open Shortest Path First - Traffic
Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol extensions to support GMPLS
control of Optical Transport Networks (OTNs) specified in ITU-T
Recommendation G.709 as published in 2012.  It extends mechanisms
defined in RFC 4203.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC