Subject: CORRECTED SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting, April 30, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:49:58 -0700

(Please note corrected time in WebEx details below.)

The SACM Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on Wednesday, 
April 30, 2014, between 10AM and noon EDT.

WebEx details for the meeting can be found below.

Topic: SACM WG 
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00) 
Meeting Number: 969 866 327 
Meeting Password: 1234 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mefb6ecfbfe7834e409a347ecf35e5734 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 
4. Click "Join". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=md8793d35fedeba140fb465b22da28504 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference only 
------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code. 
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4490 
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300 
Global call-in numbers: https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=271434047&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf 

Access code:969 866 327 

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc 
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

You can contact me at: 
[email-masked] 
1-510-492-4085 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m2dbb5ee559e18161f1233ac7bd5d6d10 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php. 

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx 
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial 

http://www.webex.com 

CCP:+14087926300x969866327# 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.