Subject: Protocol Action: 'Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 02:47:37 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs'
  (draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-04.txt) as Proposed
Standard

This document is the product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension/

Technical Summary

   This specification describes extensions to definitions of TLVs used
   by the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and
   the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP), to increase their
   abilities to accommodate protocol extensions.  This document updates
   OLSRv2 and RFC6130.

Working Group Summary

   There was consensus to publish the document. 

Document Quality

   There is a number of independent implementations this extension to OLSRv2.
   Those listed below have, explicitly, consented to be mentioned:

   o Ecole Polytechnique, France
     (Contact: Thomas Clausen)
   o BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre, UK
     (Contact Christopher Dearlove)

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Ulrich Herberg ([email-masked])
   The responsible Area Director is Adrian Farrel.

RFC Editor Note

  Please note that this document formally Updates draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2
  which is in the RFC editor Queue at the time of processing this document.