Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-12

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:16:24 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of
draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-12 consistent with
RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Pre-standard Linear
Protection Switching in MPLS-TP'
<draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-12.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
in the MPLS WG and PWE3 WG, but this relationship does not prevent
publishing.

The IESG requests that this document is not published as an RFC before
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu and draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates which, along
with RFC 6378 contain an IETF consensus approach to the same topic.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html 

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary