Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03.txt> (Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:57:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-04-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains four updates to the Protection State
   Coordination (PSC) logic defined in RFC6378, "MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection" . Two of the updates correct existing
   behavior.  The third clarifies a behavior which was not explained in
   the RFC, and the fourth adds rules around handling capabilities
   mismatches.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.