Subject: BCP 54, RFC 7154 on IETF Guidelines for Conduct

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:09:11 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 54        
        RFC 7154

        Title:      IETF Guidelines for Conduct 
        Author:     S. Moonesamy, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12363
        Obsoletes:  RFC 3184
        See Also:   BCP 54

        I-D Tag:    draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7154.txt

This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The guidelines recognize the
diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

This document is an updated version of the guidelines for conduct
originally published in RFC 3184.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC