Subject: List of Accepted Nominations for the IETF appointment to the ISOC BoT

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 01:32:41 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB is responsible for selecting an individual to serve a 3 year 
term on the ISOC Board of Trustees.  The procedure is described in 
RFC3677. The candidates who accepted their nominations are:

- Bernard Aboba 
- Hago Dafalla 
- John Levine
- Jordi Palet Martinez 
- Kaveh Ranjbar 
- Sean Turner 
- Stephen Kent 
- Sue Hares 

We solicit feedback on these candidates by March 31, 2014.  Please send 
your response to [email-masked] or [email-masked].  If  you would like 
your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in your response.
The IAB expects to finalize its selection on or before April 10, 2014.

The IESG will confirm the candidate by May 25, 2014 and the appointee 
will begin serving as the new board of trustee member in June.

Kind regards,

--Russ Housley
 IAB-Chair