Subject: RFC 7182 on Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7182

        Title:      Integrity Check Value and Timestamp 
                    TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc 
                    Networks (MANETs) 
        Author:     U. Herberg, T. Clausen,
                    C. Dearlove
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 68671
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6622

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7182.txt

This document revises, extends, and replaces RFC 6622.  It describes
general and flexible TLVs for representing cryptographic Integrity
Check Values (ICVs) and timestamps, using the generalized Mobile Ad
Hoc Network (MANET) packet/message format defined in RFC 5444.  It
defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two Address Block TLVs
for affixing ICVs and timestamps to a packet, a message, and one or
more addresses, respectively.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC