Subject: Last Call: <draft-pal-eidr-urn-01.txt> (Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:35:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition'
  <draft-pal-eidr-urn-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-05-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) Identifiers are used for the
   global unique identification of motion picture and television
   content.  This document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) Namespace Identifier (NID) for EIDR Identifiers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.