Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05.txt> (Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:20:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection WG (bfd) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) Management'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-04-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft defines two Management Information Base (MIB) modules that
   contain Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) management information.  The intent is
   that these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in BFD
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representations.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.