Subject: RFC 7192 on Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error Content Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7192

        Title:      Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax 
                    (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error 
                    Content Types 
        Author:     S. Turner
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11255
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7192.txt

This document describes the conventions for using several
cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
key package receipt and error content types.  Specifically, it
includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC