Subject: RFC 7167 on A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:05:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7167

        Title:      A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS 
                    in Transport Networks 
        Author:     D. Frost, S. Bryant,
                    M. Bocci, L. Berger
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 23842
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7167.txt

The Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the
common set of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the
construction and operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP
supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.
This document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
architecture that are applicable specifically to supporting
point-to-multipoint transport paths.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC