Subject: RFC 7188 on Optimized Link State Routing Protocol Version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7188

        Title:      Optimized Link State Routing Protocol 
                    Version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood 
                    Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs 
        Author:     C. Dearlove, T. Clausen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36174
        Updates:    RFC 6130, RFC 7181

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7188.txt

This specification describes extensions to definitions of TLVs used
by the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and
the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) to increase their
abilities to accommodate protocol extensions.  This document updates
RFC 7181 (OLSRv2) and RFC 6130 (NHDP).

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC