Subject: RFC 7207 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7207

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging 
        Author:     M. Ortseifen, G. Dickfeld
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15690
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7207.txt

This document defines and registers with IANA a Uniform Resource Name
(URN) namespace for usage within messages standardized by the
Eurosystem.  The URN namespace is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank,
which is a member of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC