Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14.txt> (Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:13:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document:
- 'Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-04-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
   Requirements on the browser functionality are derived from the use-
   cases.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.