Subject: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7168

        Title:      The Hyper Text Coffee Pot 
                    Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances 
                    (HTCPCP-TEA) 
        Author:     I. Nazar
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       1 April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14490
        Updates:    RFC 2324

        I-D Tag:    draft-nazar-htcpcp-tea-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7168.txt

The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol (HTCPCP) specification
does not allow for the brewing of tea, in all its variety and 
complexity.  This paper outlines an extension to HTCPCP to allow 
for pots to provide networked tea-brewing facilities.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:42:57 -0400

On Apr 2, 2014, at 6:54 PM, Clint Chaplin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Will there be an option for not-tea?

No.   You can't have tea and not-tea.

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 22:56:39 -0400

On Apr 2, 2014, at 10:44 PM, Clint Chaplin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Yes, I know it should have been no-tea.  How many people have any clue what I am referring to?

Quite a few of us, I suspect.

If only I could figure out where I put that thing my aunt gave me which I don't know what it is...