Subject: RFC 7147 on Definitions of Managed Objects for the Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7147

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    the Internet Small Computer System Interface 
                    (iSCSI) 
        Author:     M. Bakke, P. Venkatesen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      92
        Characters: 175936
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4544

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7147.txt

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
defines objects for managing a client using the Internet Small
Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocol (SCSI over TCP).

This document obsoletes RFC 4544.

This document is a product of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC