Subject: RFC 7259 on The Jabber-ID Header Field

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7259

        Title:      The Jabber-ID Header Field 
        Author:     P. Saint-Andre
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12816
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-saintandre-jabberid-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7259.txt

This document defines a header field that enables the author of an
email or netnews message to include a Jabber ID in the message header
block for the purpose of associating the author with a particular
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) address.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC