Subject: RFC 7253 on The OCB Authenticated-Encryption Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7253

        Title:      The OCB Authenticated-Encryption Algorithm 
        Author:     T. Krovetz, P. Rogaway
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 39712
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7253.txt

This document specifies OCB, a shared-key blockcipher-based
encryption scheme that provides confidentiality and authenticity for
plaintexts and authenticity for associated data.  This document is a
product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG).

This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC