Subject: Last Call: <draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00.txt> (Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 13:54:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video
   Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace'
  <draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 5328 registered the Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace "dvb"
   for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project.  This document updates
   RFC 5328 with new registrant information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.