Subject: RFC 7226 on Requirements for Advanced Multipath in MPLS Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7226

        Title:      Requirements for Advanced Multipath in 
                    MPLS Networks 
        Author:     C. Villamizar, Ed.,
                    D. McDysan, Ed.,
                    S. Ning, 
                    A. Malis,
                    L. Yong
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 38581
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7226.txt

This document provides a set of requirements for Advanced Multipath
in MPLS networks.

Advanced Multipath is a formalization of multipath techniques
currently in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to
existing multipath techniques.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC