Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt> (Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:45:36 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4'
  <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   In this document we enhance the existing BGP route refresh mechanisms
   to provide for the demarcation of the beginning and the ending of a
   route refresh.  The enhancement can be used to facilitate correction
   of BGP RIB inconsistencies in a non-disruptive manner.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.