Subject: STD 78, RFC 5591 on Transport Security Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 13:51:02 -0700

STD 78
       RFC 5591

       Title:      Transport Security Model for the Simple Network
                   Management Protocol (SNMP)
       Author:     D. Harrington, W. Hardaker
       Status:     Standards Track
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       June 2009
       Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
       Pages:      28
       Characters: 61747
       See Also:   STD 78

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-14.txt

       URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5591.txt

This memo describes a Transport Security Model for the Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP). This memo also defines a portion of the
Management Information Base (MIB) for monitoring and managing the
Transport Security Model for SNMP.

This document is a product of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP
Working Group of the IETF. 

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of
this memo is unlimited. 

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see
http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].
Unless specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are
for unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC