Subject: RFC 7229 on Object Identifiers for Test Certificate Policies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7229

        Title:      Object Identifiers for Test Certificate 
                    Policies 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6589
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7229.txt

This document provides several certificate policy identifiers for
testing certificate handling software.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC