Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-13.txt> (Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 05:21:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document:
- 'Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-13.txt> as
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-05-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using the DNS as communication
   channel.  The technique described is aimed at delegations in which it
   is currently hard to move information from the child to parent.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.