Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-11.txt> (Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 16:27:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
Protocol WG (p2psip) to consider the following document:
- 'Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD)'
  <draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
   signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
   in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
   organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data.  This document
   describes how the default topology plugin of RELOAD can be extended
   to support self-tuning, that is, to adapt to changing operating
   conditions such as churn and network size.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.