Subject: RFC 7249 on Internet Numbers Registries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 08:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7249

        Title:      Internet Numbers Registries 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10070
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-number-registries-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7249.txt

RFC 7020 provides information about the Internet Numbers
Registry System and how it is used in the distribution of
autonomous system (AS) numbers and globally unique unicast
Internet Protocol (IP) address space.

This companion document identifies the IANA registries that
are part of the Internet Numbers Registry System at this time.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC