Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06.txt> (TRILL Fault Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:52:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'TRILL Fault Management'
  <draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies TRILL OAM Fault Management. Methods in
   this document follow the IEEE 802.1 CFM (Continuity Fault
   Management) framework and reuse OAM tools where possible.
   Additional messages and TLVs are defined for TRILL specific
   applications or where a different set of information is required
   other than IEEE 802.1 CFM. This document updates RFC 6325.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2082/