Subject: RFP: IETF Website Revamp

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:20:35 -0700

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), on behalf of the IETF, announces this 
Request for Proposals for a revamp of the IETF website, www.ietf.org.  The successful bidder 
will enter into a contract with the Internet Society.

The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) desires a revamp of its website to update the IETF's
 public-facing website, providing a "front door" for the IETF, including access to all the information 
that IETF participants need to accomplish their work.  Intended audiences include active participants, 
new or potential participants, and those looking to learn more about the IETF.  Goals include improving 
ease of navigation, accessibility by mobile devices, and content maintenance.

The RFP can be found at: <https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html>.

Proposals must be received via email at [email-masked] no later than July 7, 2012.  All questions,
inquiries must be submitted by June 23, 2014.  Responses to questions and inquiries shall be posted 
online at:  <https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html> by June 27, 2014. 

The point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative Director, Ray Pelletier, [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IAD

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:56:17 -0400

On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:20 PM, IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Proposals must be received via email at [email-masked] no later than July 7, 2012.

s/2012/2014

>  All questions,