Subject: RFC 7236 on Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication Scheme Registrations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7236

        Title:      Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 
                    Authentication Scheme Registrations 
        Author:     J. Reschke
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 5770
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7236.txt

This document registers Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
authentication schemes that have been defined in RFCs before the IANA
HTTP Authentication Scheme Registry was established.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC