Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-05.txt> (A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:34:56 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:
- 'A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification
   Documents'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a "roadmap" to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
   documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
   defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
   RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
   implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
   the TCP-related RFCs.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4614.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.