Subject: RFC 7281 on Authentication-Results Registration for S/MIME Signature Verification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7281

        Title:      Authentication-Results Registration 
                    for S/MIME Signature Verification 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23717
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7281.txt

RFC 7001 specifies the Authentication-Results header field for
conveying results of message authentication checks.  This document
defines a new authentication method to be used in the Authentication-
Results header field for S/MIME-related signature checks.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC