Subject: Document Action: 'Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace' to Informational RFC (draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:13:42 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video
   Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace'
  (draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd/

Technical Summary

RFC 5328 registered the URN namespace "dvb"
for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project.  Since the publication of
that RFC, the registrant contact information has changed, and this
document updates the registrant information to make it current.  It
uses a role-based email address, to reduce the need for updates in
the future.

Review and Consensus

This is going directly into last call without prior discussion.  It's a
straightforward update to contact information, made by the original
registrant.

Personnel

Barry Leiba is the document shepherd and the responsible Area Director.