Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-13.txt> (Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:55:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
Protocol WG (p2psip) to consider the following document:
- 'Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)'
  <draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as a part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.