Subject: RFC 7273 on RTP Clock Source Signalling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7273

        Title:      RTP Clock Source Signalling 
        Author:     A. Williams, K. Gross,
                    R. van Brandenburg, H. Stokking
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 63009
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7273.txt

NTP format timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for
synchronisation and statistical measurements.  This memo specifies
Session Description Protocol (SDP) signalling that identifies
timestamp reference clock sources and SDP signalling that identifies
the media clock sources in a multimedia session.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC