Subject: RFC 7262 on Requirements for Telepresence Multistreams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7262

        Title:      Requirements for Telepresence Multistreams 
        Author:     A. Romanow,
                    S. Botzko,
                    M. Barnes
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 26403
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7262.txt

This memo discusses the requirements for specifications that enable
telepresence interoperability by describing behaviors and protocols
for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE).  In
addition, the problem statement and related definitions are also
covered herein.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC