Subject: Document Action: 'Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition' to Informational RFC (draft-pal-eidr-urn-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:03:21 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition'
  (draft-pal-eidr-urn-03.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn/

Technical Summary

This document requests assignment of the URN NID "eidr", to be
assigned to the Entertainment Identifier Registry Association.  It is
an Informational document, required to be in the IETF stream by the
registration rules in RFC 3406.

Review and Consensus

The document was reviewed in March on the urn-nid list, and the author
responded to comments by Ted Hardie and Dale Worley, making suitable
changes and clarifications.  There were no follow-up comments after the
update, and the document shepherd considers it to be ready to go.

Personnel

Barry Leiba is the document shepherd and responsible AD.