Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-05.txt> (Loss and Delay Measurement in Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:53:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'Loss and Delay Measurement in Transparent Interconnection of Lots of
   Links (TRILL)'
  <draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Performance Monitoring (PM) is a key aspect of Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM). It allows network operators to
   verify the Service Level Agreement (SLA) provided to customers, and
   to detect network anomalies. This document specifies mechanisms for
   Loss Measurement and Delay Measurement in TRILL networks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.