Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12.txt> (Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 08:43:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring'
  <draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines managed objects that provide information on
   the status of batteries in managed devices.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.