Subject: RFC 7270 on Cisco-Specific Information Elements Reused in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7270

        Title:      Cisco-Specific Information Elements Reused in 
                    IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) 
        Author:     A. Yourtchenko,
                    P. Aitken,
                    B. Claise
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 33990
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7270.txt

This document describes some additional IP Flow Information Export
(IPFIX) Information Elements in the range of 1-127, which is the
range compatible with field types used by NetFlow version 9 in RFC
3954, as specified in the IPFIX Information Model in RFC 7012.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC