Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01.txt> (Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 07:09:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document:
- 'Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record to indicate to a parental agent that it may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence of and value
   change of the record may be monitored by a parental agent and acted
   on as appropriate.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.