Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10.txt> (Power and Energy Monitoring MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 08:45:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Power and Energy Monitoring MIB'
  <draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

       This document defines a subset of the Management Information
       Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2147/