Subject: RFC 7238 on The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7238

        Title:      The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status 
                    Code 308 (Permanent Redirect) 
        Author:     J. Reschke
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10623
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-reschke-http-status-308-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7238.txt

This document specifies the additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) status code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC