Subject: RFC 7269 on NAT64 Deployment Options and Experience

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7269

        Title:      NAT64 Deployment Options and Experience 
        Author:     G. Chen, Z. Cao,
                    C. Xie, D. Binet
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 56043
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7269.txt

This document summarizes NAT64 function deployment scenarios and
operational experience.  Both NAT64 Carrier-Grade NAT (NAT64-CGN) and
NAT64 server Front End (NAT64-FE) are considered in this document.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC