Subject: RFC 7278 on Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Mobile Interface to a LAN Link

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7278

        Title:      Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from
                    a Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
                    Mobile Interface to a LAN Link
        Author:     C. Byrne,
                    D. Drown,
                    A. Vizdal
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 19965
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7278.txt

This document describes requirements for extending an IPv6 /64 prefix
from a User Equipment Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
radio interface to a LAN link and describes two implementation
examples.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC